1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I really want to say thank you!  Almost every night for a year now after work I come home and check out youtube for a new LinusTechTip video.  These videos alone have sealed a few purchases from me. Congratulations on the one million!

First of all, congratulations, Linus and crew!

I first found you when I was watching one of Austin Evans' videos and I looked at "suggestions" and clicked on one of your videos, I was immediately hooked and here I am... Anyways, I'm going to plead my case as of why I should win.

Recently, I've been trying to find a way to get my mom a new laptop or a microsoft surface. She has trouble with her current laptop and I'm sure she would be way more productive during work, homeschooling me, and even just for personal use. She has helped me in so many ways and this is the least I could do for her. The surface would be best but anything would be better than what she has. Anyways, I'm not sure what else to say.

P.S sorry if my English isn't very good, I've always struggled with school which is why I'm homeschooled. Also, if somehow I got picked I could confirm this giveaway with my dad since I'm I'm just a minor. Thanks, Awesomeness.

It's great to see how businesses succeed. Linus and his team did a great job so far!

I was pleased to see Linus develop his own channel, because NCIX has always been focused on advertisement. Hopefully we still get to see all the faces we are accustomed to in the years to come.

Show love because it's a terrible thing to hate

you are the best, keep the good vibes going (Y)

keshav  :ph34r: 

I started to watch your videos back in ncix when you made a video about how to install windows 7 in a usb and really men...I was going to a bad breakup and everything, movies, tv shows, everything had some menton of relationships or love or whatever, except tech videos, so I became interested and here I am a tech junkie now, thank you so much for helping me out through tough times, I love you linus, if you are reading this it would be a dream come true to work for you, I'm a graphic designer and I don't know what use you would have for me but...just to let you know that there are people out there who think of working for you as an almost imposible dream. I currently have my own little business so I understand how you're feeling right now.

Thanks Linus your videos are great and extremely helpful, oh and its extremely cool that we can use our steam logins to sign up! Thanks.

Always liked the build guides, unofficial unboxings, out of the context gags by Linus. My 1st preference for tech infos has always been Linustechtips! Cheers!

Wow, congratulations. Your channel has grown incredibly fast.

I remember first finding you at the NCIX channel about 3-3.5 years ago. I also remember when you dyed your hair completely blonde. Oh, and that intro clip you had in your unboxing videos. The quality of your videos have vastly improved. Can't wait to see how much further you can get!

Congratulations on the milestone Linus! Hopefully this is a stepping stone to the next big milestones in your life. And hopefully I can get my hands on that new PC for my birthday this week. Let's hope the odds gods are on my side here. Love your stuff Linus thank you.

From the bottom of our hearts, thank you all for giving us the opportunity to do a job that we love - a job that is truly one of the best in the world.

http://youtu.be/VBBCA6zKZx4

As thanks, please accept this small token of appreciation - a pretty awesome giveaway for our awesome Linus Tech Tips community members :D

PRIZES

Microsoft Surface Pro 3

Custom PC Built by Linus, with a case that is "signed and designed" by the Linus Media Group crew

ASUS G550J - One of the laptops used on the HighLANder excursion, signed by Linus Media Group, Tek Syndicate, Austin Evans, and Newegg TV

GIVEAWAY RULES

Post ONCE in this thread to enter. Include whatever you want in the post - how you found Linus Tech Tips, your favourite series or style of video on Linus Tech Tips, what product you would like to see us review in the future, heck, we'll even take a post about your favourite food. Creativity is always welcome :)

This contest will run from 9/10/2014 until 9/19/2014 at 4:30pm PDT. Winners will be drawn live on The WAN Show using a random number generator.

The Surface Pro and the custom system will be given to the first two posts that are selected in the draw, the G550J will go to a random member that we feel embodies the attitude of the linustechtips.com community (who has posted in this thread ^_^).

Winners will be contacted through the forum and will have 3 days to reply to claim the prize before we re-draw!

Good luck, and again, thank you all for supporting us thus far :D

Hey Linus and the rest of you who made LinusTecTips possible I really appreciate all your hard work. Thanks to you guys I was able to make my first PC build. I like the way you explain technology in a fun and easy way. Which helps newbies like me understand what's going on and makes everyone laugh

Thanks linus you are one funny guy that i enjoy watching about pc parts and cases.. I watched my first linus video was about cm n200 overview with the trees on background (haha) , back then i was looking for a mAtx case and found linus video and subscribed to linustechtips and ncix, and after that i bought the case in our local store and after that, whenever i need to look for pc parts i check if linus has a review before buying.. Now i even get knowledge in techquickie everthing about stuffs..

You guys are AWESOME!!! I first found you guys when I was searching for a new monitor and I've watched ever since! Keep up the amazing work! :3

I found Linus from his hardware reviews. He helped me build my first video editing rig with his videos. I normally wouldn't subscribe to an unboxing/review channel but LMG make high quality and engaging videos even if I know I'm never going to buy the product they're reviewing. Also, having a decent quality video production rig inadvertently got me into pc gaming, so that was a nice side effect.

I also modded my case with inspiration from users on this site (just a large window mod, but still :P)

Ha I watch mostly every video you guys make, my favorite are the unboxings/reviews. :)

your content has been a part of my daly rutin for close to 2 years from now! i think that the videos you guys do is insanely good and i just can't wait till a new video is released.

OMG! Good job on the 1 mill! ^-^ I hope for the best and that many more subscribers come your way!

I found Linus, when looking into building my first PC. Thank god I did! He helped a lot!

I came across this channel looking for how to build a computer...i subscribed because you give me consistent, informative, entertaining and spectacularly produced videos every week, and I thank you and the techtips team for all your effort. Looking forward to what you have in-store for the future :)

I joined with a few questions, but I ended up finding the answer in a video you guys already made or already answered in the forums.

I found you guys through unboxing videos and have loved watching you guys ever since. Congrats!!

post-136582-0-82782000-1410503394.gif

the thing is i am addicted to Linus Tech Tips on Youtube, no matter where I am at Work, UNI or Home i try to keep looking for awesome videos everyday, for the last one year i cant think of not going on YouTube to check the channel. Since my childhood i was fond of technology i wanted to rip-apart my PC just to see what is inside the cover. I still remember my father bought me a Pentium 2 and after almost a year i freakin raped it and it was a mess :)  but that was my first experience, now I am an grown up Adult and have more things to worry about like career and job security, but this channel gives me a chance to keep my childhood roots and my passion within me and technology is my passion. i am leaving Australia in next two months as i am international student here and will be going back to my country Pakistan where YouTube is blocked. LINUS MEDIA GROUP a request if it is possible can you stream all your videos on Vimeo too or a direct link to download the video from a server. i know i can watch through VPN but they really suck. Thanks 

I've been watching NCIX tech tips for so many years now. I usually plug my phone into my car and listen to your videos on my way to work.

Congratulations and keep up the good work!

The one thing about you content is that it's never the same as what everyone else is doing, it's always different (in a good way) but most of all I've never a community so helpful and friendly to newcomers.

| i7 4790k | Noctua NH-D14 | Gigabyte GA-Z97N-WIFI | 16GB HyperX Fury | 128GB Transcend SSD370 x2 | 512GB Transcend SSD370S x2 | Node 304 |

| AOC 2250 (1080p) | NS Optimum OEM Keyboard | Microsoft Basic Optical Mouse | Creative Inspire w/ JBL Control ONE |