1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

woooohoooo long live LINUS MEDIA GROUP 

THX FOR THE GREAT WORK THE YOU DOING 

THX FOR THE EVERYTHING THAT YOU DO :)  :)  :)  :)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)

Uhh where do i start? :)

I've found Linus Tech Tips when i searched for a guide on how to build your own PC. I'm not that techie so a awesome guide how to do it meant alot.

Since then i loved every video of Linus and i really wish he never stoped making videos.

Good on you linus and other employees, you really do diserve to get this far. I joined because i heard Woodysgamertag on his weekly podcast Painkiller Already mention that he always watched linustechtips. So I though I would check it out. And I love it!

Congrats!!!

congrats Linus!

3 Years ago I watched my first build guide on your site and never stopped. 

(PC Computer System Build Guide Featuring AMD Vision Black NCIX Tech Tips)

Congrats for the 1M subs guys. I don’t remember exactly how I found LTT, but since then, I have been watching every single video you guys make. Such a great content by the way.

With LTT I have started to get excited with hardware over again. Unfortunately affording a custom build like the ones I would like to do because of watching LTT isn’t an option right now for me (so my wife tells me J ). So the custom build would be great by the way. Thank you guys and keep on going. 

giphy.gif

How did i find LinusTechTips?

Was dull back then and a friend suggested me this channel. With all the knowlage gained, i joined IT school.

My favourite series or style of video on LinusTechTips?

GPU Unboxing and custom designed builds from Linus.

What product you would like to see us review in the future?

I have no idea because no one knows the future.

My favourite food?

Pancakes :)

So thanks for everything Linus, you learned me and all of us so much. You keep us up to date everyday explaining everything to detail. Hell, even making fun of dem items :P

Linus you and your team are the best, i love your videos, i watch it every day. I first found your channel when i was looking some info on gtx 460 that i was going to buy, i still have that card, and i watch you since then. :) Continue to do great job, i love you and your team.

Greatings from Serbia! :)

good job Linus on 1 Million Subscribers, I have been watching your videos for 4 years!!! keep it up!

I stumbled over your channel by watching an Austin Evans Video (before his house burned down) and wasn't sure if I would like LinusTechTips. I was watching your videos since then, even the one's I woudn't search for normally, just because the quality is so damn good and the content, after all, is interesting to me. So yeah, I congratulate you guys very much for your success and look forward to the next video. :) 

I may not post a lot on the forums, but I try and watch every video on the Youtube Channel. Congrats Linus and company to 1 million subs, now onto 2 haha.

To be honest, you are the smoothest youtuber who talks about your sponsor so far. I love your enthusiasm in every of your video. And the way most of your videos are (sort of) done in one take make it more interesting to watch. Have been following you since forever (didn't really participate in the forum tho). I dont really care much about the giveaway, just want to drop by to say thank you for your video as well. And good luck doing the job you love in the future.

and yeah, my favorite food is Phở (vietnamese food). And Canada is one of my least favorite country haha (no hate tho) 

Linus, I appreciate everything you and your team do to bring us this amazing content. Because of your videos I have found my passion for computer hardware and software. I will be going to school in the near future for software design and with the beefy computer that I built last year from watching your videos, I know I will be able to handle not only any game but anything else that gets thrown at me. So I believe that I speak not only for myself but for the community as well when I say thank you and good luck with all your future endeavors.

Good job Linus! Congrats!

The first video I watched was your unboxing and review of the fractal design xl when is searching for a simple good, stylish looking case that could compete against the old Mac pro. It was I direct subscribe, actually it was also the first channel I had subscribed to even if I opened my YouTube account 3 years earlier and majority of the channels I'm subscribed to now are all from collaborative giveaways with the Linus tech tips.

The one video I'm waiting is a gaming performance comparison between a gaming rig, a thunderbolt enabled notebook with magma's external pcie enclosure, the same notebook with the village instruments's vidock and sonnet echo express express slot 34 to thunderbolt adapter and finally a notebook with an express port and village instruments's vidock

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>

Grats for hitting 1 million, you guysdeserve it for all you do to provide us with the information we need.

I finally got around to making a forum account here so here's to being active on the site!

Gratz Linus, I found you because I was not able to find good OC settings for my old 1090t.

I Like your videos the most because their actually funny and entertaining different than the rest.

U better get your 2 mill soon :3

Thanks to you guys i learned a lot of thing.. Congrats on 1 million.. Keep up the good work..  :)

Easily my favourite youtube channel. Congratulations guys, you deserve it!

started watching back when you were creating videos with NCIX :) hope for many successful years to come!

ooo Shiny

Yes Yes Legalize Gay Marriage sure, but have you ever considered Weaponizing Gay?

CPU: I5 4690 3.5ghz || MOBO: MSI B85-G43 Gaming Board || RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengance Pro - Red || GPU: Gainward GTX770 Phantom 4gb || PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750W Gold || Case: Thermaltake Urban T31 || SSD: Corsair Force 120GB || HDD: 1TB WD Black

Hey guys i have been subscribed to linus for a few years now from when i first built a pc i used his channel and ncixcom to reasearch components. i have never posted on the forum befor but i thought this was a good oportunity to start. 

I Would like a new computer still runnin a X58 setup.

Corsair 800D Case : Intel Core i7 950 CPU: Corsair H100 Asus X58 Sabertooth : 6 Gigs Kingston HyperX T1 2000 Mhz :  Gigabyte 660 Ti : Samsung 240 GB SSD : WD Black 1Terabyte : WD green 750G

CFI Diablo LT CFI-B1010 Black SECC : AMD FX 8150 : AMD FX H80 cooler : GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 AM3+ : Kingston HyperX Black 16GB : EVGA 012-P3-2068-KR GeForce GTX 560 Ti (Fermi) 448 Cores Classified 1280MB : Western Digital WD Black WD1001FALS 1TB