1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I've been watching for a long time and am a huge fan! Congrats on 1M subs! Keep up the great work, you've got a viewer that will be around to the end! 

Linus man Im a new subscriber and Im loving every video your posting man. So much information, knowledge, and power you are giving us for free. Im going to school for networking right now and some of the information I learn from watching your videos helps me get ahead in class and know things  my other students dont know yet. Anyways thank you for such an excellent chanel!  :D  :D

I love the professional feel brought to your videos. Sets a great standard, and the guides are tremendously helpful!

I first found Linus Tech Tips after watching a NCIX video. I can't really remember exactly when. But I love the channel. Not all average people make it this large. And you guys made it! I fell so happy for you! I love your channel!

P.S. I would love to win the custom built gaming PC signed by the crew! Can't wait to see who you chose! I will be watching the WAN Show!

Linus tech tips what can I say, you guys rock. I stumbled upon your channel 2 years ago. And this was the only organization I felt comfortable trusting. Most of the channels I trusted were really biased (because the company required them to do a positive review on the product that they have received).You guys have a motive, and that is to inform us the latest technology. As for me you guys gave me tips that helped me utilized the products that I purchased. I also advice other on the new cool tips that you guys come up with. I hope this organization continues to advice others on the latest technology. All i can say is thank you, wish i could offer more for all you guys have done. 

Thanks~ Slayer

Thanks for telling me everything there is to know about stuff before I spend my money on it.  :)

I love all the videos you guys create. I started because I was looking up product reviews for something and Linus tech tips popped up. Now I watch almost all your videos every day and watch the WAN show. Once again I love your channel and keep up the good work!

Thank you Linus for making some of the best pc content on the world wide web!

Congratulations on the million mark, truly well deserved!

Keep up the amazing content and great work!

Hi, First, Congratulations for 1M Subscribers! So, I found LinusTechTips, from "as Fast as Possible"
videos. It wasn't very long ago, more like 2-3 Months ago, Lifehacker shared your "HDMI, DisplayPort,
VGA, and DVI as Fast As Possible
" video. I liked that video, and I checked more on your channel, then I found the Main channel, Subscribed to both, and have been watching almost every video you uploaded since. I like product review videos like "Lenovo Y50 review" and etc. I also like your overclocking guide(s) and of course, as fast as possible videos.

So... What else to say? Hmm... I am a student and I am interested in programming/web development, already know PHP... I'm also an anime fan... Oh yeah my favourite food: I still can't decide :D

I've been subbed to your channels a few months now and really enjoy the content! Thanks for doing what you do.

Well it's story time now, isn't it? Well I would say that I found the Linus Tech Community when I first started looking into building a pc a couple of years ago now.  I started with watching Newegg's how to guide on how to build a pc. After that it was research time!  I would search and search and search for the parts that spoke to me.  I actually found that I really enjoyed sifting through the data!  First looking at newegg, then trying to find video content about those products to get a grip on how everything did.  I occasionally would come across some of linus's videos, and I watched them.  At that point I would have to be honest and say that linus's style didn't really catch my eye.  So time went on and my college budget didn't allow me to purchase the quality of rig that I wanted, and the research died off for a while. Then, last semester, the itch of the computer returned and I hit the sites again, piecing together the computer of my dreams, and this time, I finally "discovered" LinusTech and really delve into the tech world. I enjoyed his content this time around, maybe it was the more professional layout or something, but I was hooked! Just soaking up all the information that linus could throw at me.  And once I discovered the WAN Show, my goodness it got even better!

On an even deeper note, I believe that Linus helped me discover my passion for tech.  Before I was a little lost, knowing I wanted to do something in the industry, but what? I was a Comp. Sci. major for a while, then Computer Engineering, I just wasn't feeling it, and I didn't know where to go. But learning about and researching tech steered me in the right direction for me to discover that working as an IT Tech/Manager I totally what I want to do with my life! Linus helped me discover that passion, and I don't think I could ever thank him enough.

So now I'm in a new school in a full fledged IT major on the way to my dream job! I'm sooooo much happier now than I was not too long ago, I have direction.  Okay maybe I'd be a little bit happier if I had my nerd pron rig, but the money isn't there!!!! :D :D :D

Anyways, Thank you Linus and the whole team for everything...

XOXO (no homo) :D

P.S.  tl;dr LinusTech helped me find my passion and career path!!!

-Cheers!!!

-P.S. My initials are really P.B.J. Does that explain enough? :D

Your channel got me deep into PC hardware and I can't thank you more! I don't really remember how I found your channel but I think I first saw you in NCIX channel. I follow your channel closely and watched every videos that you've posted so far. I even went back watching the older videos because I truly enjoy your contents.

I especially love WAN shows and the old unboxings but reviews also works really well for me to recommend things to my families and friends. I became quite a contributer in a Facebook group of my local PC gaming community with the informations I got from your videos! Been recommending your channel since the first video I saw. Couldn't be particularly active in the forum due to slow internet in my country though :(

Once I graduated and got myself a credit card or something, i'll be sure to become a contributor in the forum although I'm not that active :D
You guys changed my life and I really really really really thank you for all the great videos.

Congratulations and keep up the awesome work that you've done! *dropped a manly tear watching the video.
God bless you all.

*I'm so sorry for the unorganized train of thoughts. I'm excited about all this and I'm not a native English speaker so I hope my feelings reach you :')

I WANT THE GAMING PC BECAUSE WHY NOT

Thank you Linus for doing what you love to entertain and inform us. You and the whole team do an amazing job :)

If I recall... I think I found LinusTechTips when I wanted to build my first computer and needed help planning. I'm also very interested in computer stuffs and doohickies and that's why I'm here in the first place...

This is definitely my #1 favorite tech channel!

1 Million subscribers... Congratulations Linus and the TechTips team!

I found Linus' channel about a year ago and immediately enjoyed every video he posted.  I sort of get nostalgic for some reason whenever I view his older videos where his hair was blond and he was doing benchmarks on big-ass AMD graphics cards, before size was a big issue because Mini ITX wasn't a thing.  Automotive paintjobs on cases, stunning customs, triple-digit pinned sockets; What I'm sort of saying here, is that his newer videos are the highest quality tech news/footage you will find on YouTube,  (No, I'm not sucking up, even though it might sound like it.)  but the older style videos are kind of funny in a way that Linus was younger and wasn't exactly an expert on making YouTube videos, but he still looked damn good doing it. ;)

*tears up* I cannot believe the community has come this far... it's amazing really...

I love watching all three of you channels, you guys saved my from going out and buying a cpu and mother bored that weren't even compatible.

Man i started following you guys about 3 years ago i think my first video was the AMD Phenom Quad core video LOLOL i just like the positivity that you bring in every video (maybe not so much in the laptop rain video  :lol: ) but you guys bring it every video and trust me i know, i even watched you on PKA last week and you even brought it there i mean everywhere i look your just spreading positivity and it definitely has helped me through rough spots because thats all i do when i have bad days it to zone out and watch youtube videos and man when i need to cheer up i look for your video even though its electronics it just doesn't matter, Thank you Linus, Slick, And the rest of the LinusTechTips Group!

I found LTT when I made the jump to build my own PC. Thanks to all the AMAZEBALLS reviews you guys do, as well as the fantastic community here, I was able to put together an awesome computer together. Thanks to those reviews i could narrow down and eliminate components depending on the experience linus had with the hardware. Thanks Linus Media, from all of us that didn't know enough to build a PC, but dedicate your time to help others.  

Woot Good job Linus and Crew.

If I remember correctly I think I found your channel not long after the Duke Nukem blonde thing, so it has been a few years.

I like the extreme build videos and how to build a system videos. Helps me and helps others build computers.

Long time follower and commenter on your youtube page. I'm that guy you responded to several years ago that said a paralell water loop is better than a series water loop.

Congratulations again. Hard work does pay off.

Linus is really somebody I would hang out with. His personality is one of a kind which makes his videos shine over other youtubers. Congrats on 1mil and heres to another 1mil soon to come, Thank you  :)

Thanks Linus and your whole team for making these videos. I look forward to them every day and even if I don't understand some of the technical jargon, I enjoy learning and hearing about motherboards, cases, and even your handy tech videos too. I wish you the best in the future!

Linus your videos are awesome and I honestly don't know how I would live without them. I kinda miss the old impromptu-style videos you made and it'd be nice to see a video like that uploaded every once in a while for old-times sake. I haven't been a member of this community for too long compared to some others, but I've been watching your videos for quite a while now and I can't even remember when I started watching them, but it's been well over 2 years. Congrats on your 1 million subscribers. You earned and deserve it.

Linus, I don't know if you'll ever read this, but if you ever do, I'd just like to make a point that I've noticed on the forum more people than I should see are posting topics that clearly violate the LTT CoC. Things like advertising, using coloured fonts for posts, etc. Also, some people make posts with so many grammatical errors that you have to give some time to really think about what they're trying say to understand their post. I'm not saying that every post should be free of grammatical errors, but there should be a rule that requires users to have a certain level of sophistication to their language when posting. I feel that rules on the forum should be enforced a little more tightly, and I'm not saying the forum isn't moderated poorly now, cause it's moderated perfectly fine, but I feel it could be even better.

Congrats to Linus and all your team members again, and have a good one :)

I actually couldn't underclock my 5 year old GPU to make it as slow as a next-gen console.

#pcmasterraceproblems

~Slick