1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

oa2bs7.gif

I found you when I google "how to build a gaming computer"

My favorite Linus series is your unboxings and builds.

I like turtles.

:D Im not much more creative than that.

Hey Linus, just want to say that I love to watch your PC builds and guide playlist, awesome job.

I will post this in Spanish. :D You can put it in translator or try to figure out what it says first haha.  Primero que nada encontre el canal de Youtube hace 2 años al yo ermpezar a interesarme por computadoras y como son hechas. El primer video que vi de LinusTechTips fue uno sobre un unboxing una caja de PC de la marca CoolerMaster (no me acuerdo del nombre exacto) en una pagina web que no era youtube, y de ahi me volvi adicto a este canal. Casi no he tenido actividad en el foro por el tiempo, ya que estudio en este momento (tengo 15 años) y este canal es hizo que me apasionara por la tecnología y los nuevos productos que van saliendo. Hasta la fecha veo casi todos los videos, y sus livestreams de "The WAN Show" normalmente los veo en youtube pero no me los pierdo. siempre recordare este canal, aunque alguna vez deje de verlo, pues ayudaron a crear una pasión y un gusto por la tecnologia y las computadoras que creo que seguira conmigo toda la vida.

Si es que gano muchas gracias haha  mandemne un correo a el correo de esta cuenta y lo contestare en seguida.

I found Linus Tech Tips when I was searching you tube for un-boxing and reviews of computer cases. I work crazy long hours and really feel like when I get home I have precious little time to surf the web for product info, so when I cam across Linus tech tips it was like a ray of sunshine in the stormy turmoil of my typical day, thank you! I love the unbiased reviews of all the computer tech, it's quick and easy for me to make a decision to pursue a new tech item or just pass on it, once again thank you! I love all the new tech reviews, but I would love to see some intricate water cooling reviews; like acrylic tubing, bending, and extensive case modding (dose radiator size really matter after a certain size? How many loops, CPU, GPU, RAM, Chip set?). A final thank you, and just in case you go the whole food route...I like pizza,..and beer... 

I discovered linus tech tips when I was searching for great tech channels when I got into PC tech and building pc's and I found linus by watching one of the PC builds and I loved it! You guys work hard and you make everything awesome.

Found out about Linus through a random video search of PC components, love the attitude through the forms about helping people because i love helping people also. 

Keep up the great work you guys do and have fun. 

This is my first post on this site, and I've been a subscriber to LinusTechTips for a while now. The channel is what makes me want to get back into PC gaming. I sadly use a MacBook Pro, because I made the horrible mistake of thinking the switch from a gaming pc to a macbook was a good for college. 2 years later, and now I feel I need to get back into gaming, the gaming rig would probably be the only way I could get back into gaming within the 12 months....

I found Linus Tech Tips after I was scrolling through tech channels on YouTube about a year ago and found it. All I had to do was watch one video and I was instantly hooked, have been watching ever since. 

I sure do hope I win because I really do enjoy this channel. I found it a while ago when I was doing research on what a gaming computer takes to work and how to put one together, but instead I found an entire world (figuratively speaking) of technological shenanigans and it even helped me to start building my very first, though definitely not my last, gaming PC!

I may not be a long time subscriber or watcher, but at least I enjoy the content :3

P.S. I sure do hope I win that gaming rig (Plz based Linus!)

When I was buying the parts for my new PC, a friend of mine linked me a video from you guys. I am so glad that he did that.

I have been loving your videos since day 1! Keep up the good work, Linus! 

I've been a fan of Linus since his first "How to install windows from a flash drive" video (think it was on NCIX tech tips)

Been watching your channel for over a year and love the videos. I've learned alot of pc knowledge and for that i say thank you.

fav food.. chicken parm. Lol

Wow, 1 million+subscribers  that's amazing. when i joined the community in the beginning of 2014 I just wanting to build me and my wife a rig, and when the time came i did so. Sure i was really lucky that the navy funds from my C school and my extra taxes return went to my wife rig, is she happy? yeah, she mostly spends her time playing modded minecraft but she happy and im happy. Man the time i spent on my first moderate rig was almost 3 days,the vids i watch. What RAID 0 meant, what is SSD, memory HDD, SLI, Crossfire, anti aliasing, the PUSH AND PULL for the ventilation, higher processing for the ram, CPU's Intel and AMD, reviews on cases/ towers, mother boards, like ATX, overclocking cpu, gpu, ram, after market cooling fans. just these are the thing i reviewed myself from linus that also includes my own research . i was worried i would ground my cpu, ram, gpu, motherboard, etc, that i was standing on my cooking pan hoping i wouldn't shock my hardware until i got my self a wrist grounding strap at my local tech store. Ending this I would like to give my thanks to Linustechtips for all the hard work, research, dedication and money you put into your channel and company, without your support and the community i wouldn't known much about PC hardware and software. I personally had a blast setting up my first rig and would recommend any one to give a try if you haven't.

Linus Tech Tips is quite amazing! I first came across this channel searching for information about Solid State Drives, I thought the information and the way it was presented was perfect. So I kept coming back and then got hooked on the PC builds then all of the unboxing videos you had. I guess ill throw out my favorite food since you put it on here, my favorite food would be spaghetti. Please keep up with all the videos.

Thank You

Just made my account today, don't know why I waited so long.

Wanted to say congrats on the 1 million subs, you guys really deserve it.

I have been subbed for over a year and Linus Media Group has helped me build my first rig, pick a nice sound system and headset

and kept me up to date on the latest gadgets and hardware.

Thank you so much for all the videos.

Remade my account because I couldn't remember my old one and I was perm logged in before I upgraded. I found LTT on another forum and subscribed instantly.. by LTT I mean Luke Tech Tips.

Just wanna say thanks for all the great videos Linus and Co. Your great enthusiasm make watching your unboxing videos fun. You pretty much got me back into pc gaming. And your build guide inspire me to build my own liquid cooled pc. Thanks again and look forward to seeing many more videos in the future.

Hmm. LinusTechTips. What was my first video that I watched of you? Oh yeah the Steelseries Black Ops II Gaming Mouse. That's the mouse I have right now and I really enjoy it. I probably watched that video two months before Christmas since that's when I got it was Christmas and we made our lists 2 months in advance. I'm really grateful of all the videos that you put out and have been a subscriber since I watched that video. I love watching the videos that you make with other Tech YouTubers like Tek Syndicate and Austin Evans. I'm glad I was able to find your channel as I am now part of one of the best forum communities and I know where to go to everytime I drool over a product I want. I literally watch 100 videos unboxing reviews of the product I want before I buy it. Guess those multiple unboxings of the Fractal Design Define R4 is why I have mine today haha. Anyway thanks and good luck on growing even more. I will stay with you until the end of time.

i5 4590 @ Stock, XFX R9 290!, HyperX Beast 4x8GB  @1600, 850 EVO 120gb, WD Caviar Blue 1TB, , Asrock H97m Pro 4 , Fractal Design Define R4, Windows 10

all i wanted to know was how to build a pc. Then the best thing ever happened, i discovered this channel.

I am very thankful to have found your channel and really have loved it for the little amount of time I watched your channels. Your channel and NCIXcom has really gotten me into technology and loving it all the way, thanks.