1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Love your unboxing videos and the upcoming whole house cooling setup project !

Your videos are always awesome. The first one I stumbled upon was a more than 45min build of an unnecessarily expensive $6000 insane computer. Then Google kinda took over and suggested more videos and I subscribed and just kept watching them. I learn things from the videos all the time.

You're awesome,

~ Ricx94

PS...I love the handy tech under $100 videos...keep it up :)

Gonna get all sweet and soppy here, but I first found LinusTechTips about a year and a half ago when I first started getting into computers and you guys have seriously taught me everything I know and I thank you so much for that! I would really love to win the custom system graffitied out by the crew! Also P.S. Linus, the only reason I'm subscribed to NCIX is for your Daily Netlinked videos, they are priceless!

I found Linus tech tips around 4-5 years ago (back when linus looked like eminem) when I was younger and really interested in learning about computers. I stumbled upon one of linus's early videos where he was doing an unboxing. I liked how involved he seemed with the review/unboxing and loved the humor, so I kept watching and learning. The only video id say i didn't like is when linus tried doing a new style in his living room a long while ago, and it seemed distant, but every other video has been great and has taught me a lot. I often watch just for kicks even if the product is something I am not interested in, and always watch the cheesy yet hilarious ads linus now has in the videos. Ill admit to running adblock, BUT on this site I have it disabled since I don't have the money right now to donate. Congrats on the 1million subs guys, you earned it. (P.S. here is an image i made of slick recently, swag.)

8gRFZGC.jpg

I so want it!!

Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D Mobo: ASUS MAXIMUS VI HERO CPU: Intel I7 4770k@4.25GHZ Cooler: Corsair H80i GPU: ASUS DIRECTCU II GTX 780ti RAM: Kingston HyperX Predator 16GB 2133MHz SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 256 GB HDD:Seagate 1TB SSHD 8GB cache Mouse:Corsair M65 Gunmetal Black Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 2013

I really love your unboxings they are the best on YouTube! I can't wait for the draw!

I've always known about the "LinusTechTips" channel and never took it into consideration. It took me a couple years to realize how funny you guys were and how well built everything was. What you guys do/talk about saves loads of time on my research on today's topics about now-a-day "techy" stuff. I mostly found you guys by accident on multiple occasions, like looking at mechanical keyboards and graphic cards.

I think my most favorited video from you guys is the Fire truck review. It was so fun to see something different and exciting. Also the predecessor the Crane review, which by the way was so cool. And last, my all time favorite type of video would have to be the "ChannelSuperFun" videos. They basically show how you guys live your lives and what your interactions are with your employees.

You even helped me and my friend on our first gaming rig. It was so awesome how quickly drawn out everything was.

My favorite food is Pocky. It is a japanese candy, it basically looks like a stick with cream on it like chocolate.

It would really mean the world to me if I actually won this.  :)  :P  :P  :wub:

This is that Pocky

02128cc9480a2bbf_Strawberry-Pocky.jpg

I found your channel because I have been wanting to get a pc since I was 8 years old now I'm 14 and my parents say I can finally by a pc. I've watched your videos and I wish I could have a gaming rig like yours someday.

I found Linus tech tips when attempting to decide whether to build my own rig or buy a pre-built. I am now very passionate and knowledgable about technology due to your channel and I can't thank you guys enough!

Hi Linus & Friends. I haven't posted on the forum, but I've been watching your content for several years now. Thank you for producing the videos that you do. It's how I learn about new tech, design my rigs, and help friends. You and the rest of the team have such a great personality to them that makes this content interesting and fun, even for non-tech enthusiasts.

I look forward to many years of great content to come from you all, and more bromance with Slick =P.

Thank you, and keep up the good work. Don't forget to take some time for yourself once in a while.

I would like to enter in the draw for the Microsoft Surface Pro 3. I found LinusTechTips from a comment saying that I should watch your channel instead of what I already was. I must say though, your channel is totally fabulous. The kinds of videos I like the most though are usually the reviews or unboxings. I also like toast! :D

Just wanted to say thanks so much for this channel. I was originally going to major in computer science at school but due to finance issues i ended up having to come home and credits got all screwy while transferring to college online so I had to change my major to business management. Basically, this channel has been a way for me too geek out and learn more about my passion without having to spend a dime. I have watched basically every build guide just because I can feel the adrenaline rush of building a new rig through my screen. Thanks so much Linus and the team for making such solid content for guys like me and helping me keep my tech dreams alive even though they may not come true in the way I thought they would.

Keep it up, you're the best.

Lukas.

I found your videos sometime in the middle of the summer. The first video I watched was listed as one of the recommended on youtube. After I started watching I couldn't get enough. I started watching videos farther and farther back. Thank you so much. Easily my favorite personality on youtube. The 1 Million sub video made me tear up a little too...

Thank you so much, your videos have helped me profoundly as I endeavored to build my own pc. Without you I'd be lost as all hell. Cheers, and continue the good work!

I found your YouTube channel back when you did the RC excavator and the like. I also used your channel to get my new headset, keyboard and mouse. Thanks for all the help. 

Thanks for the Giveaway, Linus!

Liked the YouTube video\Subscribed to the Channel and Posted on Google+ as well...

Windows 10 Pro x64 with Open Shell

Vivaldi x64, HWInfo64, Macrium Reflect Free, SoftMaker Office, XYplorer pro

giphy.gif

Been watching you guys since 12'. Linus your guides have helped me so much.

Keep it up guys, keep it up.

giphy.gif

I love the impromptu unboxing videos because I live when things go wrong and we get to see linus's personality.

Linus you are one of my favorite youtubers in the world!! I enjoy ever single one of your videos and because of you I don't buy pre built computers and I never have to go to a store to get a part fixed because you have teached me so much . I would really enjoy if you could review any kind of budget friendly gaming laptop. But if not it's ok!

Thank you for everything you have teached me and I hope you never stop putting out content

-Samuel :)

I found Linus when I was looking for reviews when I decided to build my first computer, and i have been watching his videos ever since. Also, i think we can all agree that if a pineapple could talk, it would be a complete jerk.