1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I found you guys from trying to figure out how PCs worked because I just recently, 4 months ago, got into PC gaming and I have been watching you guys ever since. Keep up the great work!!!!!

Ive loved linus tech tips since i started building my first computer and i just wanted to say you fueled my motivation for computer by a long shot thank you for what you are doing for the community

I have been a huge fan of the show for almost 2 years now and my favorite series would have to be the WAN show!

What if I told you that this reply was replied from a pizza box?

pizza-box-computers.jpg

A feat of modern technology neither I, nor my cat could have figured out without the most high quality tech Channels on youtube.

But seriously, I've been subscribed to Techquickie and LinusTechTips for around five months now (I subbed to both on the same day) and  subscribed to ChannelSuperFun today. I love the channels, they are the best on youtube, or even the internet for that matter. I love to look back at the videos like the Razer Orbweaver unboxing that show just how dedicated Linus and the rest of the team are toward making daily videos.

Now that I think about it, I want to attempt something like that pizza box computer... But not a pizza box, because that was done before... Maybe a working electric guitar computer... If I were to win, I could build the electric guitar pc out of my old computer!  :lol:

Pic is from here: http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/tech-gadget/fully-functional-pizza-box-computers

I began watching Linus Tech Tips back when I was doing my first ever PC build and have love it ever since. Keep it up guys!

Just got a sugestion -

K70 and K95 RGB: You can't ignore the keyboards to end all others.

Also, I'm a  big fan of both the usual channel and channelsuperfun! Keep it up!

Thank you for the hours of content that have consumed my life for the past two weeks and im sure will continue to do so long after today.

Amazing to see you made 1 million subscribers with many more to come hopefully.  Just keep up the great work and keep entertaining us with your great videos.

YAY I WANT ANOTHER COMPUTER!! (because the 3 i have just isn't enough), i have originally found your channel while searching for mouse reviews, and i have watched near every video since then. I really also like the channel superfun stuff. So good luck to everyone else who has entered too!

thanks linus and all your supporting staff, you help introduce me to the pc world and helped me build my first rig from purchasing the parts to assembling it im so glad to have been apart of this community and would love the chance to win the surface pro 3 or the gaming computer :) ... even though i usually never win :( but fingers crossed haha thanks again :)

I believe I began following Linus Tech Tips very close to the time you were departing from NCIX. Your unboxing videos and input were critical in me starting to learn more about computers, and technology. You helped me build my first gaming computer and it had absolutely no problems! Your honest reviews helped me with a lot of the choices that went into my rig. Now, whenever someone wants to build a computer... guess who's YouTube channel I send them to! It's great to see LTT get so big - you all certainly deserve the recognition. 

The first guides you did helped me so much. Now your newer build guides are of such a higher quality it's insane! 

The introduction to the ULTIMATE surround gaming PC was amazing. 

Linus, even though I haven't been on your channel from the beginning, I really enjoy what you have done. Watching your videos brought me new information and knowledge about how computers work, the computer hardware industry, and differences in computer hardware. When I first found your channel I shied away from it because of shabby content, but now I thoroughly enjoy your content. TechQuickie helped me to understand what actually happens in a computer and how different protocols, encoding, resolution (resolution is not just a number), ect. I also like watching ChannelSuperFun for the content and learning not only about these fun toys but what actually goes on in LinusMediaGroup. Wan Show is probably my favorite video series because it sums up all of those pesky, confusing hardware news posts on Reddit into a simple video that is also quite entertaining.  

The first video I saw in the channel was about the Logitech G600, because I was about to buy one. I really liked the way Linus reviewed it.

Some time later I started doing some research to build my first desktop. I came across the channel again and I remembered Linus. And again I really enjoyed the video. I started looking for Linus Tech Tips videos specifically to learn some more stuff, watch computer builds, unboxings and reviews. For 4 or 5 months I've been following and watching everything posted there, as well as the WAN shows every friday, the As Fast As Possible and most recently The Channel Super Fun. I love Linus, Slick and all the crew. Keep up the good work :)

Gratz on hitting 1 million subs.

Would you to see you guys review more phones though, and maybe smartwatches like the Moto 360.

When I decided to build my newest desktop, I remember being vigilant about doing all of my research. At the same time, I wanted to know what was what in the PC Hardware world. Through my (probably overly) extensive research I stumbled upon LinusTechTips after watching a video on how to apply thermal paste properly. I'm fascinated with all things PC, so I naturally binged watched lots of different "episodes." To this day, I watch every single video that the channel puts out. 

If anything, LinusTechTips keeps me up to date on relevant PC Hardware. I'm sure that I'll find out from them first when I'll need a new GPU ;)

I love how the quality of the videos have increased how time has come along. Keep up the great work guys!

I love pc guides, handy tech under 100, and reviews. I can't afford much due that I young and have no job. I would love to anything I could! Subscriber, MegaMooper

How I found Linus Tech Tips was about a year and a half ago I was looking into bilding my first pc and new jack squat hell I didnt even now what the hell a usb 3 dudaly was now I now waht ddr4 is and x99 and Nvidia GTX 980 and AMD R9 290x2 are and a hole slue of amazing shit and your chanel got me into that kind of stuff so I thank you. My favourite series of videos are overcloking and reviews of misc things like the ZBoard Electric Skateboard San Francisco Special and graphic card reviews.What product you would like to see us review in the future? Well I want you to review strange super foods and CM Storm Stryker Case because you never did and every one else did and I want your opinion. Thanks for making cool videos (: #pcmasterrace.

Cool links: http://instantsandstorm.com/

http://quotacle.com/

http://crymyip.com/

Dear Linus and Team,

It has been amazing to watch your company/career grow, from you doing videos on your girlfriend's bed to all this. It's been an awesome thing to be a part of. I can't wait for new stuff. From the bottom of my heart, thank you. 

-a fan

Wow this is really great. I hope I win something. 

I first got into LinusTechTips when I was out searching for gaming mice. I settled on  a Razer Naga, but no one on Youtube had a good review video, expect for Linus. I subscribed immediately cuz i knew there were good videos coming from this channel. And I've been watching his vids since then. I like that he is connected to the other tech channels that I follow like MKBHD and UnboxTherapy. Now I'm using his channel to build my PC. I've been looking at parts videos, cases, and monitor vids (thx for the LG 21:9 monitor vid!)

I don't wanna offend LinusTechTips but I feel like we should've reached 1 million a while ago since you are really good.  

I found Linus the Summer he started his own channel, and from then, he has been the one who has taught me essentially everything I know about computer hardware. Linus, I owe you my life  :D.

Continue with the informational videos that you did so many of back in the day, the comparisons between different things proved to be great lessons. Product reviews are also still great as you are still the most trustoworthy critic anywhere when deciding on purchasing something!

Cheers, Linus and all those who make his videos possible!

I remember the first video of Linus I saw was a Razer Black widow review. You have helped me learn a lot.

I began watching Linus Tech Tips when researching some peripherals I was thinking of buying for my laptop about a year ago and I got hooked! Kudos to your entire team for making imo the best tech channel on the youtubez and I hope you guys get many more million subscribers!

My favorite series is the pc builds, btw I love your vids and congrats on 1 mil subs. I LOVE ALL U GUYS