1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I found LinusTechTips after I watched a video by Austin Evans who recommended you guys. I checked out your channel and loved what you had going on. At the time I was just settling into a new job (working at a computer store) and I badly needed to get up to speed with the latest hardware and trends within the PC building scene. Linus' build guides are easily my favourite videos - I have learnt a LOT from them! I'm very happy that I found this channel as not only has it been a source of entertainment, it has been hugely beneficial to my job and my overall computing knowledge, which has since allowed me to develop my skills further and branch off into different, more exciting departments at work.

Thanks all!

That surface pro would be awesome for university! Also that desktop would be nice to have too :)

I love your reviews, your reviews helped me decide what should i spend my money on. Thanks Linus and the team keep up the great work. :)

i found the channel through NCIX and i'm glad I did great job Linus Media Group keep up the great work and congrats on 1mil subscribers 

I would like the Custom Gaming PC.  I really enjoy the motherboard/case/graphic card reviews, but I have also bought the external battery pack that Linus recommended about a month ago.  I first found Linus on NCIX, and have enjoyed seeing the growth of Linus Media Group over the last couple of years.  I would like to see more reviews on Thunderbolt periferials and their relative performance to USB 3.0/ESATA.

Excited for the giveaway! It'd be cool to get that rig, because it'd be MY ass! (For those of you who looked at the replies before watching the video.... Good luck understanding this :P)

I found this channel when I was searching for reviews of the radeon hd 7770. There weren't many, except the linustechtips one. It was brilliant and it convinced me to buy it. I am obviously very excited about this giveaway because a laptop is exactly what I need. I am a student without much money, and my parents have very low paying jobs, so if I can get this laptop, it would really be awesome :P

Linus is the best youtuber ever! Thanks for the great videos and awesome giveaways!

Congrats! Your shows are the only tech product review videos I watch and I don't know what I would do without then. Keep up the great work.

Awesome!

I think reviewing some more budget oriented things would be nice.

Keep making awesome vids!

Thanks for making videos, i'm new to the forums but ive been a subscriber on YouTube for like 2 years and watched the wan show a few times and have tried every giveaway with no luck, anyway do you guys think you'll review the Iphone 6 and 6 plus? and i'm pretty hyped about this contest hopefully i get the rig i've always wanted...

congratz to your success. hope you reach the next milestone that you have targeted.

I want to say congratulations to the Linus Tech Tips family on surpassing 1 million subscribers! I've been watching Linus since the days when he worked for ncix pretty early on I remember the duke nukem sketch (still can't get that picture out if my mind) To be honest Linus got me pretty involved in technology and always striving to build a PC he grew my knowledge and got me more interested into this kinda of stuff! In a way I guess you can say Linus brought out my inner nerd! I wish the Linus Tech Tips all best on hitting there next milestone! Good Luck guys! And keep creating the great content my friend! Wish you all the best! Bye!!!

I have been a console gamer all my life, occasionally dabbled on PC for Diablo 2 LOD and WoW but still a hardcore potato worker. I converted to the PCMR when I realized the framerate of co-op in Halo 4 and Borderlands 2 were just terrible with my friend. I ascended.

I never looked back and joined the PCMR community on Reddit. Praise GabeN! I then found out about you through various posts referencing your many innuendos about potatoes and clever quotes. I watch your videos frequently and I just love it. Thanks for setting this up and pursuing your dreams, it clearly shows in the production daily. Thanks again!

Just wanted too say thanks for all the tips on building pc's. I haven't built one yet but i plan to in the future!

Congrates linustechtips. I cant wait to see more from you guys.

I have watched linus since 2011 and I love his reviews and tips on how to be the best of the best, I'm only 16 an can't seem to find a job anywhere </3 so I hope I win one of these for my youtube channel and to finally be able to play all the games I want! :D

Good luck to everyone!! <3

The sun is roughly 395 times larger than the moon. However the moon is roughly 395 times closer to earth than the sun, thus they are the exact same size in the sky when viewed from earth.

Congrats Linus! Love all the work you've been doing lately. I subscribed to your channel about 5.5 years ago, and seeing you and Luke change throughout these years has been amazing. Keep up the good work, and even though I've never won any of these giveaways, I must thank LMG on behalf of every LTT community member.

Here's to the next million!