1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I'd like to thank Linus for creating one of my go-to sources for getting information about anything tech related. 

I got into LTT with their Logitech g710+ review. At the time I was looking into a new keyboard when i stumbled upon LTT. From then to now I've watch every new video since then. 

Keep up the good work Linus media group and to another million subscribers!

Hey Linus, I've been watching the show on and off for a long time but never got into the forums, now that I've made the move to making an account I will probably never be leaving.

I have loved computers all my life, love working with them inside and out, window shopping for the PC parts you and your crew get to play with every day has been a long time hobby. Congrats on the 1 Million, here's hoping for 1 million more.

I would like to enter to win the Custom Gaming rig. Not only is it a huge leap ahead of what I'm gaming on right now, but the way you have set up the case to be unqiue has me excited just thinking about it.

Good luck you guys, and everyone, but, mostly good luck me >:D

Intel Core i7 4790k - 16 GB RAM - Nvidia GTX 970

linus keep up the good work I really like the Chanle Super fun Videos and your build guides and cant wait for the full room water cooling set up video. any way congrats man :)

i actually found the channel while searching for  a two way titan rig, and read the channel at first as linuxtechtips :)

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

I'm a long time viewer of your channel, but only subscribed a few days ago.

As an IT engineer mainly I'm not here for new tech tips, but still enjoying the videos very much. There is something satisfying in a great config build, or just a new great hw unboxing/test.

I live in the EU, so probably the giveaway won't work out for me, but still had the feeling to write down theese few words, and wish the best for the future.

Go for the 2M!  ;)

Its great to see LTT reach 1 million subs. Linus has helped me alot when I built my computer a while ago and I enjoy watching the content. Hope the YT channel and the forum will continue on growing. :)

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

you know linus, i didnt know much about tech a year ago, now from the help of you, your team, this community and my love for tech, i think i know more about tech than 85% of all people.

i would like to say that you have helped me learn alot and that i hope this milestone helps you belive that you help others too.

thanks linus for everything and i love you guys (Mostly luke but you i love all 7 of you in a no homo way

My Rig  

PCPartPicker part list: http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/kGNksY

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($379.00 @ shopRBC) 

CPU Cooler: RAIJINTEK THEMIS 65.7 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($34.99 @ NCIX) 

Motherboard: MSI CSM-H87M-G43 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($78.83 @ DirectCanada) 

Memory: Kingston HyperX 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($139.99 @ Memory Express) 

Storage: Kingston Fury 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($71.34 @ DirectCanada) 

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($92.95 @ Vuugo) 

Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon R9 280X 3GB Video Card  ($298.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($125.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Power Supply: Corsair CX 600W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($66.99 @ NCIX) 

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 - 64-bit (OEM) (64-bit)  ($116.00 @ shopRBC) 

Case Fan: Cougar Turbine 120 (4-Pack) 60.4 CFM 120mm  Fans  ($23.99 @ NCIX) 

Monitor: HP 22xi 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($187.11 @ Amazon Canada) 

Monitor: HP 22xi 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($187.11 @ Amazon Canada) 

Keyboard: Logitech G710 Wired Gaming Keyboard  ($114.99 @ NCIX) 

Mouse: Razer DeathAdder 2013 Wired Optical Mouse  ($76.99 @ Amazon Canada) 

Headphones: Kingston HyperX Cloud Pro Headset  ($78.98 @ DirectCanada) 

Total: $2074.22

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when availableGenerated by PCPartPicker 2015-04-10 15:33 EDT-0400Build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/303263-the-dell-from-hell/#entry4121100 

Phone Compassion Spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EN6s426gyxqPloIqT4wQ7Y7yovkkQy_5B3djVN-N-R8/edit#gid=0

Gta V Pc Online Crew http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/344773-unofficial-linus-tech-tips-gta-v-crew-pc/

Congrats on a massive 1 MILLION SUBS!!!

I know you and your team have worked so hard to accomplish this goal and you truly deserve it!  :D

Finding you through building PC's and helping me and the community with excellent decisions on what is a good component for the budget... (No one else on the internet in my opinion has done as good of a job as you have! ^_^ )  

I remember last night look at your channel and it being at 999,981 subs and thinking this channel has grown so fast and he will be at 1M subs tomorrow no-matter what.  

You Have All Helped Me And The Community So Much So Thank-You And Your Team For This AMAZING Channel.   :)

I know I don't have many post but I am a loyal subscriber.  I love your videos.  They are awesome.  I have went back and watched a ton of the older ones when I first subscribed a long time ago.  I also was a lurker on forums as a guest for a while before joining.  Thank you for making such great videos.  Here is what I posted on youtube just in case you didn't see it.

Linus Media Group,

Thank you for making the content you make. I can't go a day without watching your videos.  They are the some of the best on Youtube.  I will admit that I am jealous of your awesome job.  I worked at CompUSA here in Tulsa, Oklahoma before it closed and I loved that job.  I did little skits like this with products explaining features, pros, cons and value to customers.  If I could have done that and made a living I would probably enjoy going to work.  Keep up the awesome work and I look forward to the future of all your channels!

A fellow technology guru,
Derek

PS:  I wish I lived in Canada!

I stumbled upon LinusTechTips back when I was preparing to build my first PC...and 5 PC's later, I'm still watching and enjoying every video lol.

:rolleyes:  B) To be honest, I just started watching your videos back in the winter, and really got into performance PCs about the same way, but having always been a console gamer, after watching your videos, it inspired me to build my first computer instead of buying a mainstream prebuilt, of which I just completed last weekend. Its kind of a modest build, i5-4690k, Gigabyte Z97-UD3H, 8GB of Corsair Vengeance Ram, Gigabyte Windforce, R9 280x, Intel 530 128GB SSD with a 1TB WD Black, and a H100i for a CPU cooler. Been working out the kinks and bugs the past couple days, and I've seriously watched your Devils Canyon Overclocking Guide at least 20 times since I've got this built, (lol). But man, keep up the good work, every one of your videos are super informative as much as they are funny, and everybody on your team has inspired me in some way to do something. Thank you for bringing so much quality content, and congrats on the 1M! FROM TREYHITMANNNNNNNN 

Congrats to the entire Linus Media group on  the 1 Million subscriber milestone and here's to another million. :D

I think I first found the channel looking for USB mic reviews and ended up watching Linus' reviews on notebooks like the Gigabyte p34g but what kept me and probably everyone else hooked to the channel is the personality that Linus and the group brings to the table (seen especially on ChannelSuperFun). 

Thanks to Linus and the crew, all nerds and geeks alike from around the world have a place where they know they'll have a good time!  :)

I really love the phone reviews actually, they helped me a lot to decide on my current phone now, the One M8!

This is awesome Linus. I remember stumbling across your channel years ago while searching for gaming peripheral videos. I eventually saw all of your videos at the time (not that I haven't today). :)

Nice! I'm usually just on YouTube... I always recommend my friends who are trying to build a comp to watch your videos. You explain stuff better than me. Thank you Linus.

Thank you a thousand times for you educative, entertaining and  amazing videos! You guys truly are the best ¨Tech Chanel¨ on YouTube! Linus, you are the one that showed me how to build my first gaming PC a few years ago and I have been a fan since then! 
Keep up the good work guys!

-Chuck

I found this channel by looking for a monitor then I noticed in his videos that he never has shown us the camera man so i kept watching anticipated to see the camera but then I got addicted to linustechtips funny reviewer and very enthusiastic even about the low end GPUs. Congrats on the 1 million subscribers...shared your channel to my friends and they already knew about it and never told me earlier! liek if u cri everytiem 

I have been a subscriber for a little over a year now and I have loved every single one of your videos! Now whenever I want to buy something tech related, I always search for one of your videos on the product before I buy. Congrats on the 1 million subscribers!

Always been a big fan of your channel, congratulations on one million subs and keep up the awesome work :)

I have been watching since the beginning of high school, I am freshmen in college now and i am still watching. Yours videos have evolved a lot since my high school days. keep it up 

ps. if your are ever looking for an aerospace engineer I am your man lol

i edited this like 50 times

Swag. If I win this I'll post a pic of it when it arrives and donate $50 to the linus media group. Swag swag
Swaioueg. There we go, got all my vowels covered.

I'm actually looking to build a desktop for gaming, so this would be awesome.

masontheshadow