1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

You guys are amazing! A huge cheers to everyone on the team!

Fractal Design Define R4 - Intel Core i7 3770k@4,4Ghz - Corsair Hydro H100i -  EVGA GeForce GTX780 Classified - ASRock Fatal1ty Z77 Professional - Kingston HyperX 16GB 1866Mhz - OCZ Fatal1ty 550W - OCZ Vertex 3 60GB - Seagate Barracude 2TB

I really love your unbiased reviews!! :D
Congratulations on your 1mil subs

I've been watching videos you guys made for about 6 months now. I love the benchmark videos you guys make and daydreaming about

my own desktop system lol keep up the good work guys :) and since I don't have my own pc yet, I would like your custom pc to be my first if I'm lucky enough X)

it's over 9000

Seriously though, you guys helped me build my first computer

Silverstone FT-05: 8 Broadwell Xeon (6900k soon), Asus X99 A, Asus GTX 1070, 1tb Samsung 850 pro, NH-D15

Resist!

I'm a terrible person, but I still loved your videos for no idea how long now. I remember I was looking for a mouse, I think.

Now, should I get something - probably no, and yet I still comment here to get my shameless entry. 

I'm sorry...

Found Linus Tech Tips through NCIX Tech Tips when I was first learning to overclock on an amd cpu. Really enjoy watching as Fast As Possible videos, great info!

You're one of the best youtubers out there, I can only suggest you to continue this kind of work. And of course, thank you for the giveaway!

You and your team are awesome Linus! Hopfully you will continue forever and grow bigger with your amazing content.

O Linus, how I love watching the WAN

Of thy tech reviews too, I am a big fan

Congratulations Linus, you beautiful man.

:wub:

Seriously though, congratulations and kudos to the whole LTT crew.

Awesome 1 million subs, lets go for another 100 LinusCommunity!

Linus i hope your company keeps growing and that it keeps getting better and better.

:)

hi Linus, my name is naf. Im from Thailand and i would just like to thank you for the reviews that you've made and im really inspired by your work on how far you've come. Reminding the years ago you had so few subscribers thou that didnt stop you and you keep doing video everyday was amazing. The first video I've watch from your channel was the firetruck unboxing lol, thou that was years and years ago still am really happy to have a you-tuber doing things that he loves and pushing through the limits. I don't have a powerful gaming laptop and i couldn't afford buying one cause its expensive but watch your reviews made me understand the pros and cons of the product your reviewing. I would also like to point out that you talk very very fast at times which is kinda funny and i really could learn how to speak proper english because of watching your videos everyday. Keep up the good work Linus and thank you again and congaz on your million subs for coming this far. :)  :)  ^_^

Give my prize to the guy below me.  :)

Recent games -- LoL, FO4, TESV, XCOM 2, Life is Strange, Overwatch, Ark, Total War Attila, Hearthstone.  <(^^,)>

Found the channel when I saw the overkill gaming build guide. Thought it was one of the coolest things I had ever seen and had gotten stuck on LinusTechTips ever since. Love the content you guys make and can't get enough of it. Keep up the great work!

Fiio E10K - AKG Q701 - Micca MB42X

Galaxy S6

Zowie FK

My favourite food is Hamburger.. :P

Congratulations for all the recently achieved milestones

First! Forgive spelling mistakes, my english isn't 110% When i think way back, it was Rodney Reynolds (3dgameman) I was looking for a computer case, there was an ncix link on his page. One thing let to another and have been watching both channels ever since. Then Dimitri came along for the ride :)

Linus Media Group Your'e doing a wonderful job, keep it up! Congratz MILLION! :D

Wish you all the best from Iceland

I've have been watching this channel for a while now and ever since I saw your Phantom 820 unboxing just couldn't stop watching your videos. Something about your personality just kept bringing me back. I come home from school everyday and wait for your video to come out. 

I'm sure you have heard it enough but id like to say thank you for getting me so interested into hardware and tech and also congratulations for the huge milestone.

Make another overkill water cooled build again please haha.

:3

Holy Shmack!! that was awesome :D I am just letting you know that you are my favorite youtuber..... well one of my favorite youtuber my favorite youtuber is pewdiepie, He is the reason how I got to youtube and as time goes by I stoped watching his videos. and as was searching for tech stuffs I found this build guide and it is awesome! and you are the reason I got addicted to youtube. Until now I still watch your videos I dont care if I lose this giveaway I just want you to read my message and CONGRATSULATIONS for 1 million subscriber and I also dream to be like you. The reason why I want to be like you is because you are good in explaining and all those hand signs I was pretty impressed, I wish I could do those stuff but I am pretty shy! T-T So any ways... Congrats and what I want to see of a product review is... well you should be the one to decide because I love all your video :D  -   also Congrats bah me :D

eheh giveaway, i found linustechtips by writing unboxing in youtube, i love videos about building systems, i would like to see a system whit 4 titan z

When is the review of the GTX Potato Ti ACX superclocked Kingpin Windforce TwinForzr Lightening Amp! Hall of fame edition coming out?

Holy smokes my body needs that gaming PC. I'm currently running a e4300 core 2 duo @ 3.0ghz and a GTX 275. Thats rite, I'm stuck in 2007. I need something that will run youtube without stutters, games at something above 15fps and something that will boot to an OS befor sunset.

Please random number generator. Youre my only hope.

I have three cats and three dogs and they all know how to open doors!

Thanks to the LMG guys for the great content, and thanks to the whole community for the support to everyone <3

Congratulations on the 1M+ followers!

I remember searching for component reviews in Jan. 2013 in order to decide what to buy for my new PC I intended to buy.

I already knew (in general) what I wanted (ASUS motherboard, Corsair RAM, PS and Case, WD HDD, Dell Monitor, ..), and, searching YouTube for video reviews I stumbled upon LinusTechTips, and from the first videos I watched, I realized this is something completely different from the other videos I watched before - the videos were  awesome, informative, short enough not to get bored, and very objectively presented.

I think that every single piece of hardware and peripherals  that I bought for my build was reviewed on LTT before and after I finished my PC build. And I am grateful for the videos that helped me make my decisions easier.

So, how could I have not subscribed, right? And since then, to this day, I  check almost daily for new videos on LTT and TechQuickie.

I remember, when I joined there were 128k or 176K subscribers, and very quickly next time I checked there were around 425k. Earlier this year I checked again and there were 716k, and just a little more over a month ago there were 912k.

So, I was very happy to see this morning that there were 1.000.111 subscribers, and later on to watch Linus' anouncement video.

Great work guys! I wished I lived in Canada so I could meet you guys at one of your events and congratulate you in person. (Hopefully in a few years, or sooner, I will).

Congratz on TechQuickie also! Great channel! I love to watch those short videos and learn more about things or learn about new stuff.

Keep on the great work!

Intel Core i7 4770K --- ASUS ROG Maximus VI Hero --- ASUS GeForce GTX 780 DirectCU II OC --- Corsair Vengeance Pro Red 32GB 1866MHz --- SAMSUNG 840 Evo 250GB --- Corsair AX860i --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- Corsair Hydro H100i --- Western Digital RED 3TB --- ASUS ROG Vulcan PRO --- Logitech G510 --- Logitech G700 --- Logitech Z5500 --- SteelSeries QcK+ XL --- DELL UltraSharp U2713HM 27" WQHD IPS 2560x1440 --- WACOM Intuos Medium

Congrats to Linus Media Group! Found your videos because I always wanted to check and review pc parts in the internet before buying them. Found your videos to be helpful and direct to the point. What made me subscribe is Linus' personality and just being true to himself in every video. I love watching Channel Super Fun!  :D

I thank you for all the work yourself and the Linus Media Groups has put into this, Thank You very much Linus, Luke, Edzel, Brandon, Taran and Nick.

Would love to win the gaming machine, it would save me some money.

Always get second best, its almost as good as the best, but cheaper.