1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I would love to win any of these wonderful prizes. My favorite LTT videos are the build guide. I don't really have any future preferences, what ever you come out with next you can always count on my view. My favorite food is Ice cream.

I found LinusTechTips last year on YouTube. I was writing a paper on a career i would be interested in and i didn't really have anything in mind. I wrote IT as my career. After choosing a career then I had to tell why I wanted this career, I really didn't know what to right about so I went to YouTube and looked up computers, in general. I came across the, ULTIMATE Build a Better $1500 Gaming PC Computer, build guide. It entertained me but I really wasn't too interested. The next day i found myself telling a friend about the video, but realized i had nothing to say. Then i watched it for a second time. The second time i watched it I couldn't stop. In that one week I had seen all of the build guides from beginning to end.Before I knew it I had watched over half of there videos. As of current day I'm about to begin my first year in college, LinusTechTips has inspired me to Major in IT. My main goal is to one day watch a LinusTechTips build guide and understand every single thing that is said and have extensive knowledge on every part. Another goal would be to a computer that i can brag about.

I would like to say Thank You! Thank you too all the LinusTechTips staff for the countless hours you spend too provide a variety of premium content.

Found you guys because or your amazing build guides, Edzel's 3d graphics made me stay. Hope you guys can do even more amazing stuff in the future, especially with those new water-cooled titan blacks. 

Hey linus it is kickass that you hit your 1 Million subs. Just wanted to say your channel means alot to me and has helped alot  I had no idea how to build a computer always thought it was way harder than what it really was i guess it was more intimidating i shoud say, but you made it sound easy so I went online bought everything I needed to get started got a GTX 560 i5 2500k 8GB corsair vengeance  couldn't get a SSD had to go with a hard drive but when i put it together and it turned on wow it made happy especially when I had everyone telling me that I wasn't going to be able to do it and that I wasted my money but hey because of you man those same people are now coming to me for tech info lol its funny because i am not the smartest person you can probably tell be my typing but it would be cool to have a PC made by you guys like a collectors item and i need a new computer anyways, oh one more thing more vids for ChannelSuperFun hope to see more vids form you guys and that you keep going strong

Dear Linus,

Thanks for all the great videos that you have made! You really have made my life a WHOLE lot easier, especially when I was new to the pc gaming industry. In fact, you gave me the inspiration to start pc gaming, knowing that if I had any problems that I could come here for help. I actually found your channel when looking for help with my pc! Also, the reason you are different from the rest of tech reviewers out there is that you are not persuaded by any opinions of others or money from company's. You give completely honest reviews, no matter how much you hate or love it. So, I just want to say thank you, for helping me get through my troubles with my computer and not being completely boring about it either. Keep doing what your doing, and hopefully your channel will grow to 2 million subscribers! Thanks.(And a special thanks to all of you people behind the scenes who don't get noticed, because without you, this channel would be nothing! Literally! So thanks.)

Sincerely, gmpisawesome

Firsty, congratulations on hitting one million suscribers! I saw ur sincerity in ur video and i must say i am touch to hear ur story too! I founf LinusTechTips when i was looking thru all the reviews on the razer lycosa keyboard many years back. At that time, u were in my eyes the only perfect review someone has ever done, u went on talking about the build quality, backlit keys etc. and u even mentioned about the Lycosa having key problems due to manufacturing problems and immediately i felt so relieved i didnt bought the keyboard becuz on the same day before i watched ur review i actually wanted to buy but i had my doubts as i have tested the keyboard at my fren's house and its true the A key and some other keys had some issues. And there were other times when ur review affected my decision, i am a person who frequently change my tech be it mobile phones, monitor, keyboards etc. Some years back if i remembered u reviewed a monitor(cant rmb which brand, probably LG or Asus), it made a huge part on my decision becuz u layed out all the pros and cons and even possible issues with the monitor....and also i loved ur reviews of keyboards. I CAN GO ON AND ON, but just to let u know that u really played a huge part in my decision makings and also helped me find the tech that suit me while not overspending too much, THANK YOU. And also i hope u could do more reviews on mobile phones, i have watched quite a few of ur phone reviews wspecially the G3 one where u held a giveaway, which was great! I hope to see something more, probably more constant phone reviews if possible! Keep up the good work and i will always be suscribed forever!

I found you guys while trying to figure out how to build a PC. I have learned sooooo much from watching, thank you.

Im new to the to Linus Tech Tips. I got told to watch you guys from a close friend. And i've been watching techquickie to learn more on computers and random stuff. And the main channel is very fun to watch and the WAN shows are great!I hope you guys keep growing and i would like to watch it too along side the older members.

Hey Linus and crew, I love your videos, I watch as many of them as I can, I really appreciate the down to earth tone and realistic take on your reviews and all round.  I found your channel when I was building my first PC a few years ago and I wanted some 'Tips;'  I've gotten deeper and deeper into tech stuff in large part because of how fun you made your channel.  I'm really looking forward to more keyboard reviews, in particular I want to know more about Khale switches; For the moment I'm avoiding them like the plague, but I see more mid level keyboards from multiple manufacturer's are using Khale switches, but i'm not sure if this is a company cheaping out on it's product, or if it is a legitimate replacement for tried and true Cherry switches.  Speaking of Cherries and switching, my favorite food is probably a nice pie, sadly it's not cherry though, it's strawberry rhubarb. 

Thanks for this giveaway!  And thank your all of the amazing videos, forums, online store, and community you've  allowed to form. A hearty congratulations on 1 milliondiy subscribers, I hope you still enjoy making your content as much as we all enjoy watching it.

--Spagetti is nice--

I found @LinusTech through the week-to-edit computer builds. You just can't beat them!! Also you have so much support in New Zealand

*wispers*

we treat you like a god

Can't wait for the next million

LOL LIMEWIRE

Thanks linus for some of the best tech vids on the internet.

hope you keep at it for years to come.

best presentation of new products ,nice unique builds and with the links to every video is very convenient   

Im going to admit i haven't been subscribed from day one but its because of you that i was inspired to build a pc, and while that pc will only come to me in December i will feel confident as i will have you there by my side (metaphorically)

I honestly am glad that your doing this and while i don't need this it would be a very big weight lifted off my wallet. Of course i want to win,probably no more than the next guy, but i feel like with this giveaway I gained respect for you and what you do.

I have been subscribed since 6/12/14 according to my youtube logs....so yeah like i said not been subscribed since day one

P.S everyone on your forums are very helpful (well most of them until they start recommending a $1500 pc build) really helpful dudes you have on the forum :D 

From the bottom of our hearts, thank you all for giving us the opportunity to do a job that we love - a job that is truly one of the best in the world.

As thanks, please accept this small token of appreciation - a pretty awesome giveaway for our awesome Linus Tech Tips community members :D

PRIZES

Microsoft Surface Pro 3

Custom PC Built by Linus, with a case that is "signed and designed" by the Linus Media Group crew

ASUS G550J - One of the laptops used on the HighLANder excursion, signed by Linus Media Group, Tek Syndicate, Austin Evans, and Newegg TV

GIVEAWAY RULES

Post ONCE in this thread to enter. Include whatever you want in the post - how you found Linus Tech Tips, your favourite series or style of video on Linus Tech Tips, what product you would like to see us review in the future, heck, we'll even take a post about your favourite food. Creativity is always welcome :)

This contest will run from 9/10/2014 until 9/19/2014 at 4:30pm PDT. Winners will be drawn live on The WAN Show using a random number generator.

The Surface Pro and the custom system will be given to the first two posts that are selected in the draw, the G550J will go to a random member that we feel embodies the attitude of the linustechtips.com community (who has posted in this thread ^_^).

Winners will be contacted through the forum and will have 3 days to reply to claim the prize before we re-draw!

Good luck, and again, thank you all for supporting us thus far :D

I love your video , is so helpfull thank !!!!!! 

This will be my first post because of many reasons,one was that I was hesitant whether or not I was worthy of joining this vast community, but when this give away came to be, I decided to create an account for the give away and further, because I might as well try to win right? Another reason would be that I am slightly too young to understand almost anything being said in some of your videos. Which brings me to something else:  the second reason you've just read ^ was one of the reasons why I watch your videos, which is to learn to some extent, I plan on becoming someone on the lines of Computer Engineering someday. I then point out to my second reason; I love admiring computers, laptops, phones, basically electronics in general! The way you present and display the information and the item itself is very pleasing to the eye unlike this color of text, very informative, and  just amazing! Your voice is perfect. :P And in my opinion your channel is the most reliable of channels that involve informing others about technology in the developing world. So far I've been a recent subscriber of yours, and I'm loving the content, anything I'm looking for, old or new, you would've reviewed. Since not too long ago I've been astonished that I've found this kind of channel, it is like I said honestly the best channel involving things like this, I've been spending a little too much time watching your videos :D but it was worth it, I grow more and more attached toyour channel, your videos, and  technology almost everyday. I found this channel on the search of a new laptop/computer I'm not exactly sure which one, but all of it is for my birthday, and as soon as I saw this giveaway I thought that I might as well try, hoping I'd get it, but that's not the main reason on how I found this channel. If I were to win, I'd really like it if it was either the Custom Built PC or the ASUS G550J just cause I love gaming and would like something faster than what I already have, but receiving any of them is really would just absolutely fine.

I am very blessed to have found a high quality channel with content so informative, but at the same time still fun and really nice to listen to, and I really hope you enjoyed reading and wasting possibly 10 minutes or less but I do wish I would win, but just in case, I congratulate to the ones who won the give away, but most importantly; Congratulations to LinusTechTips/ @nicklmg for reaching 1,000,000+ subscribers and more! Let us all hope for another 1,000,000 and/or further! Best of luck to all the competitors!

Thank you for the awesome, quality content! I enjoy ya'lls videos. Keep it up!

Thanks for being an awsome youtuber Linus! (And Luke and Edzel and Tarran and the other peoples!) you have learned me so much things and provided much entertainment whilst sitting on the toilet and procrastinating. Congratulations to the winner of the the stuff!

Look at my shiny. The logo lights up

I discovered Linus on YouTube a year ago and have been watching ever since! Keep up the good work and comedy!

Thanks for all the informative videos that have led up to this milestone! Your videos have helped me get deeper into the PC world.

I'd like to be more active in the community in the future but for now I haven't got the time. I'll continue watching all your YouTube content as they come and hopefully get some of your awesome shirts.

I can't wait to see the next million!