1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I forget how i found y'all but i love all of your videos. I'd like to see a buid guide for $1,000 or less for us poor people lol. Who is y'alls internet provider? Android or Apple? Potato?

OMG GRATS LINUS! I enjoy your content very much! Good luck in the future! I'm sure you'll reach 10mil soon!

A friend of mine recently introduced me to linus. Seems like a knowledgeable crew! Love your reviews!

This channel has helped me learn pretty much everything I know about computers. It was pretty much the driving force to get me to go to College in the first place because I found what I loved. 

I've been watching the LinusTechTips YouTube channel for about 3 years now since I got back into PCs. Been loving it since and it's been great to see the improvements over the years.

It has always been and will continue to be my favourite YouTube channel, and I'm not just talking about tech channels :P.

I've learned a lot by watching your videos, probably everything I know about PCs. Looking forward to more great content from the team.

Keep it up guys, you're doing great! :D

SIMPLE MODZ

VAULT BOY - A Fallout inspired build  (Featured Build - December 2014) - GREEN MOLECULE - TOXIC CHROME - PARVUM FORMULA

Great Job with your channel! I don't remember how I found your channel, just know it was some time in 2010 when I finally got an internet connection for the first time.

Meow. I really love cats. Been watching your tech tips for some time now. I check my subscription updates specifically for your videos. Great content and reviews. Your team is very knowledgeable and they all have a great sense of humor. GAME ON!!

Dear Linus,

I just want to start off by saying thank you for all the amazing videos you make! You aren't only my favorite tech channel on YouTube; you're also my favorite channel period!!! I started watching your channel through some random video of yours in the recommended section haha. it's not the greatest story but It's the best thing to happen on YouTube for me! After watching a TON of your videos in a row, I really become interested in building my very first gaming computer. Unfortunately, I work at a golf course which leaves me very poor. I've seen all your build guide videos (AKA my favorite series) and I was hoping you could do and updated version of your $2000 and $1500 guide (with perhaps a $1000?). I'm currently a senior in high school so most of my time is spent in school, but whenever I find time at night, even if It's ridiculously late, I watch all of the videos you've posted that day. I'm pretty sure you don't care about what I plan on doing in the future but I'll tell you anyways! I'm trying to get into software engineering, but more specifically game development on PC's. Obviously drawing 3D graphics and scripting and debugging applications or games requires a powerful computer. So I figured it would be pretty sweet if I won the computer haha *wink* *wink*. Well I'm pretty sure this is way to long so I guess I'll sign off.

Sincearly Yours - Justin Figueras

1 Million views! It's almost unbelievable how such a small project in 2009 turned out to be a huge success Linus!

Honestly and truly, its just a guilty pleasure watching all the videos and content you put out, because it's increasingly harder to observe how the tech side has improved with the increasingly larger sum of products available for the PC. Here's hoping to an even more prosperous future to you guys, and keep up the excellent work!

Love the originality of most if not all your videos. I can't watch any other pc review video without getting bored. Keep up your amazing work LinusTechTips.

Last Christmas, my dad had decided to let me pick computer parts and build it for the first time. I ordered all of the parts and waited about a week for all of my parts to be shipped to my home. Throughout the entire time I was waiting, my main computer had broke after 3 years of use (motherboard issue) so I was stuck with a weak laptop that I was extremely uncomfortable playing any games on it. I spent the time away from a gaming computer to look up build guides for a computer (to familiarize myself for the day of the parts' arrival). For a good 1 or 2 weeks, I watched all of the LinusTechTips' build guides. I watched some other ones however they were never as thorough or well produced enough for me. I've been a subscriber since then and I have learned so much from LTT. When the parts arrived, I was surely confident in building my first computer. I just wanted to thank you, Linus and the rest of the LTT crew. Your videos have always been entertaining for me and its always great to see another video in my subscription box everyday!

Linus, you guys are awesome. I have always been a tech nerd, but I never knew much about hardware and the process of building one. You guys were the first group I found I found. When I first started watching, it was on August 10th 2013 and it was your "ULTIMATE 'Overkill' Water Cooled Build a Gaming PC Computer 'How To' Guide". I kept watching, and now, I have a kickass gaming machine that I could have never made without all of you guy's help. My favorite video is the "ASUS G750JZ Gaming Notebook" video when you said "OMG LOOK AT ME IM HIGH PERFORMANCE" While the screen changed colors and music played. I really cant thank you guys enough, I think you guys are awesome and keep up the good work. I also would not mind the Desktop or the Laptop. That desktop though sounds pretty sick.

(heavy breathing)

All jokes aside, I was lured into your channel when I wanted to learn how to build my first PC. Now that it's all done and build (thanks to your help), I stayed for the awesome quality content that you guys constantly put out. Like seriously, with all of the tech channels on Youtube, you're definitely top 7. Okay, maybe 5. 

Keep doing what you're doing and don't lose your sense of humor. That's what makes it a Linus video!

Come on 2 million :D

"I'd rather have a mind open to wonder than one closed by beliefs." (Sartre)

I always liked the build videos best. You guys always know how to get the best bang out of each machine!

Joyous of news! I daresay this be the best new I recieved in an age! I shalt take my chance and go for the gold in my quest to conquor the universe! You will perish in flame! :)

Hello Linus media group I discovered this youtube channel when my uncle said I could build my self a computer and I started watching your reviews on the graphics cards and motherboards because those are the flashy parts! But I'd like to say you guys are the best tech channels on youtube you guys are very informative and have a good sense of humour (Although very cheesy but I like cheesy.) just keep doing what your doing. NEXT STOP 2 MILLION!

i found linus tech tips through youtube and  now im in the building stages for my first rig on the data from the  forum and  youtube  . thanks linus  for alll the fun so far  and with my first  rig.

OMG i hope i get this one. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 this gonna be my first rig if ever. thanks for all the info linus, cause of your channel. ive learned a lot about computers. it comes to a point now that all my friends

ask me for my opinion when ever they want to build a computer. <3 watchout POODIEPIE linus is catching up.  :lol: