1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Congrats Linus on completing 1 Million Subscribers. You are the best youtuber Tech person that i like the most. Your videos give me such information that i didn't get from anywhere in so simple and as fast as possible as your channel slogan says..........best Channel on  Youtube. Thanks for the Giveaway.. Hope i win

I remember when i found LinusTechTips trying to learn how to clean a PC. I love how authentic LinusTechTips feels whenever they review a product instead of a machine reviewing a product ^__^ Congrats on 1 million subscriberoonies ^_^ Stay "rugged and manly" guys :lol:

Thanks Linus Media Group for making the computer guy that I am,

You guys will always have my support so there no reason to stop making amazing videos.

:D

was browsing on youtube for water cooling systems and stumbled on linus tech tips and also watched videos from ncix.

great videos and great advice keep up the good work!

I like cars and computers !!

they both have to go fast !!  :D

LinusTechTips basically taught me how to build a computer and inspired a long love of hardware from me. I was already a geek but linustechtips made me a SUPER GEEK and for that I thank everyone. I have watched for a long time and kinda creeped the forums but never posted as I never had anything more to add to the community other than whats already been said. From the bottom of my heart, I love your videos and hope theres a 2 million sub video down the line.

Woot Woot! Linus youre awesome. Your forum and vidoes have helped me so much and helped more forge my opinion on what i want to do with my life out of high school. College is at the end of this year and i will be going for computer science and i would not know what to do if i didnt start watching your videos and getting interested the tech world. Thanks again!

I found linus shopping for a computer case which was the cosmos 2 and that case dose its purpous thanks linus and congrats

Linus, I have enjoyed all your content for a long time.  I have learned much from your videos.  It has helped guide me in the builds for my families and my desktop rigs.  I have had a few times that I purchased a product and found that you did not review it.  I later found that the products were not the greatest.  Thank you.

I've been watching your content for about 4 years now, I've always been a huge fan.  Congrats on the milestone 

4raYdvT.gif

Thanks, I love you guys, you're the best, change nothing.

and,

I LOVE BANANAS!!!!

Linus dude you are so cool! I am 18 years old and working through college right now to become an engineer, but you convinced me it was possible for a 16 year old could build a computer. So i built one for my brother. Ever since then you have been my main guy. You have taught me sooo much thank you. I love how enthusiastic you are and ur kid like love of what you do. Hope one day I can be like you. Luke you are awesome too haha =) keep doing what you guys are doing

Congratulations on the subscription milestone!

I'd love to win one of these devices for my brother.  He has autism, which makes social interaction (and unfortunately employment opportunities) very difficult.  However, he loves computers and technology and is starting to take some courses at a local community college this fall in the hopes of becoming a programmer.  It would be incredible to help him on his way.

Long time youtube-watcher, first time poster :)

"Linus Tech Tips" was the first review channel I discovered when I started using the Internet. From that time until now I gained a lot of info about tech from this channel as it provide info about all kind of tech. Keep up the good work Linus and the other 6. I really hope one day that I'll have a channel as your  :D

I'm a gadget guy so I love especially gadgets under $100!

started gaming in 5th grade with runescape. still remeber that account. sure would love an upgraded RAZER H440 holy gabeN. may your frames be high temps low and my luck good. 

Linus media group has been a deep inspiration to me, and I'm sure to a lot of other people as well. I first found Linustechtips when my friend got an awesome ibuypower gaming computer, and at that time, I had a terrible dual core 260 watt computer from 2007. I was baffled by the power of my friends beast of a computer, so I decided to go do some research in case I wanted to buy a gaming computer for myself someday. When I was browsing the Alienware website designing a computer almost a year ago, I didn't know anything about computers, and I didn't know anything better than to go on The Alienware website. While I was choosing the hard drives for the awesome PC that I could never afford. While I was choosing a hard drive, Alienware had the RAID-0 option, and I didn't know what that was at all, so I went on YouTube and searched "what is raid 0," and the first video that showed up was Linus, and so I clicked on the video. The first time time I watched Linus, I thought that he had quite a peculiar way of explaining how computer parts functioned, but it worked. From then on, I became quite interested in LinusTechTips content, watching the everyday videos Linus Media Group makes, learning about technology that I have never even heard of before. I subscribed to Linustechtips because of the quality of their videos and all the new intriguing information about computers and technology I learned everyday from their videos. I cannot thank Linus Media Group enough for exposing me to the amazing world of technology and innovation, and that is why you guys inspired me to save up money, to be able to build a dream PC for myself. I enjoyed every single one of your videos, and now to see you guys reach 1 million subscribers, I am glad to see that there are at least that many people in the world that share a common interest in computers and technology with me.

Well, I was recommended by my friend to LinusTechTips.  Throughout these years, I have really learned a lot more things about computer hardware.  I may not have watched every single video uploaded.  But I enjoyed every single one that I have watched.  BIG THANK YOU to LinusTechTips.  And hope we can see more cool stuffs on this channel(these channels).

PS: I also like LinusCatTips!!

I love you guys so much! I've been following since you were at 200k subs, ahh the good old days :) I'm so happy to see my favorite personality on youtube continue on advancing his career! Congratulations, really! I understand how much effort and time is put into this, and the many long nights that this job causes you. Thank you for your undying love for your fans, there's a reason why we stick around ;) Can't wait to see what the future brings for LMG! My dream job to be perfectly honest would be working for you guys, but alas I doubt that is a possibility :( So I'll do what i can to support you guys instead! :)

Cheers,

MeltyMoon

photo-100274.gif?_r=1407939635

CPU Overclocking Database <------- Over 275 submissions, and over 40,000 views!                         

GPU Overclocking Database                                                    

Thanks Linus for all your videos, you are the best!

"YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"

- Gandalf the Grey

aw man YES! I've watched almost every single one of Linus Media group's videos, and they all contributed to helping me make my first PC.

I love your videos guys, and keep up the good work.

PC SETUP: | i5-4440 3.1 GHz | MSI Z97s Krait | EVGA GTX 970 | G.Skill Value 8GB | WDC Blue 500GB | NZXT S340

MOBILE SETUP: | Apple iPhone 6 | iOS 10b4 | Apple Watch Stainless Steel w/ Black Sport Band | WatchOS 3b4

Steam: chargerjake | Origin: chargerjake

From the bottom of our hearts, thank you all for giving us the opportunity to do a job that we love - a job that is truly one of the best in the world.

As thanks, please accept this small token of appreciation - a pretty awesome giveaway for our awesome Linus Tech Tips community members :D

PRIZES

Microsoft Surface Pro 3

Custom PC Built by Linus, with a case that is "signed and designed" by the Linus Media Group crew

ASUS G550J - One of the laptops used on the HighLANder excursion, signed by Linus Media Group, Tek Syndicate, Austin Evans, and Newegg TV

GIVEAWAY RULES

Post ONCE in this thread to enter. Include whatever you want in the post - how you found Linus Tech Tips, your favourite series or style of video on Linus Tech Tips, what product you would like to see us review in the future, heck, we'll even take a post about your favourite food. Creativity is always welcome :)

This contest will run from 9/10/2014 until 9/19/2014 at 4:30pm PDT. Winners will be drawn live on The WAN Show using a random number generator.

The Surface Pro and the custom system will be given to the first two posts that are selected in the draw, the G550J will go to a random member that we feel embodies the attitude of the linustechtips.com community (who has posted in this thread ^_^).

Winners will be contacted through the forum and will have 3 days to reply to claim the prize before we re-draw!

Good luck, and again, thank you all for supporting us thus far :D

Linus, i found your videos from a Google search when i was having issues quite a while back.

Since then, i have studied up on computers, had a tonne of fun, and even ended up getting a job in computers through an internship.

I like to think that you made me getting my job possible.

i have learned so much from you, that i have enough knowledge to be a bench technician at the age of 16. 

Since then i have fixed around 600 computers, in the course of a few months, gained a lot of knowledge, saved up enough to build my own custom gaming system and have made friends with the coworkers i see being my coworkers for the next few years at least.

I am already working on getting my A++ And Apple Cert, and again, i attribute this to you, and everyone else at LGM.

You guys are awesome, you are engaged with your fans, you even sometimes ask us for some help.

Keep up the amazing work and here is to 2 million subscribers, and thanks for all your work!

Spoiler

I7 4790K @4.5 Ghz 1.294V

VALIDATION, MSI Z97 Gaming 7, 24GB DDR3 1600, Asus Strix 1070 8GB OC@ 2.2Ghz, Corsair graphite series 760T (Black), Cooler master V850, NH-D15 w/LNA ,1TB Samsung 850 Evo,  480GB Sandisk Ultra II SSD, 3TB Seagate Barracuda x 3, 1 TB WD Passport (Backup drive), 2 TB WD Passport (Backup Drive 2),  Windows 10 Pro x64 (uhg), Logitech G900 Chaos (Main), Steelseries Rival (FADE) (Courtesy of Edzel Yago, Thanks Ed), Steelsieres Rival 300 Hyperbeast Special Edition, Coolermaster Quickfire TKL (MX Blue), Razer Blackwidow Tournament edition (Greens).  Audio: Sennheiser HD598 SE, Edifier S1000DB, AudioEngine D1 DAC; Yamaha MG06X Mixer & AudioTechnica AT2020.

Phones; Daily drivers: Nexus 6P 64GB/iPhone 6 (Music), Apple Watch, Apple AirPods.

Laptop: 2015 Macbook Pro 13, 8GB of RAM, 2.7Ghz i5, 240GB Apple SSD. 

Spoiler

Plex Server: i7 3770, Gigabyte Board, 16GB DDR3 1600, Asus Strix GTX 1050ti 4GB, 120GB SSD Boot Drive, 8 x 3TB Seagate Barracuda, Rosewill RSV-R4000 With 2 Rosewill Hot Swap 4x Backplane Bays, 1050 Watt Corsair HX Series PSU,Hyper T2, Windows 10 Pro 

I also do Youtube, check me out!