1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

_HUGE_ Congratz on 1m subscribers, really awesome community, I don't really post and answer a lot here, but am truly grateful to all for saving my computer (and my hair) on multiple occasions when I can't figure out what is wrong with it. Keep up the good videos on all 3 channels. Best of luck to all and especially to the Linus Media Group future! :D

I found the channel through the recommendations on the youtube android app. I've since watched hours of content on the channel. Can't wait for more :)

Thanks for the hours of my life I won't be getting back, totally worth it.

Fingers crossed for  winning something!

I really like the extreme water cooling and custom computer builds that you guys do, as well as coving things like PAX!

Give-Away Yeah... I came across LTT after searching for video of building a custom gaming rig. And actually used there video to guide myself through my first pc build ever. Love the channel, Love the videos... Keep em' coming.

I first watched one of his vids when looking for a gaming mouse, I didn't think much of him at first except for being very enthusiastic and giving great reviews.  But the more I searched for different things the more his videos came up and the more I watched and started to like them more for just what he was reviewing.  

Love your vids, congrats on 1 mil!

I found your channel by what was then the recommended videos by YouTube. It was about a Gigabyte G1 Killer Assassin unboxing. Back then, I was a console peasant, but when I saw that video and some forums, I knew I had to jump in the PC mustard race.

I particularly like your unbiased look on products, contrary to some other technical reviewers/unboxers. 

And unlike most channels, I still like your videos after more than 3 years...

Do more handy tech under 100$, they're really cool.

Keep up the good work !

Congrats! i started watching your videos this summer when i had started looking into computers. Your videos have been a major help and contributor to my knowledge! Thanks and I hope you guys continue to grow and succeed as a whole!  :D  :D  :D

Congratz Linus and members of the crew!!  I have been subscribed to your multiple channels for a few months now and have really enjoyed your videos, they have even motivated me to build my own gaming computer!!  I cant even remember the first video i watched of yours but i became interested in your channel after Jay from JayzTwoCents mentioned you in his video.  I look forward to your future videos and wish you best of luck! Cheers!!

PS- I would like to be entered into your giveaways!

Discovered you guys when I was first planning to build a PC almost an year ago. Thank god you saved me from the grasps of Alienware and iBuyPower. 

Thanks linus for all the content that you put out, when i first built my PC i used your videos to help me pick my parts and your how to guides to know how to put everything together.  Your fast as possible videos are interesting to watch and cleared up some questions i had about hardware stuff.  Here's to another million subscibers!

I found this channel when I wanted to build my own computer last year. I searched on youtube and found the ultimate overkill build guide. This fascinated me to see such an expensive computer. I have since built my own computer and upgraded it a couple of times. This is an amazing channel that inspires so many people. Thanks so much Linus!!!!!

The quality of the videos that your guys do has slowly become second to none. Some of your Techquickie videos I’ve even been shown in a computer class that’s for people going for their CompTIA+ certification. You guys have a huge impact on the tech community, you should be proud. Love you and stuff, keep making and well keep watching.

Pls tell me you've seen postman pat.

o btw thanks for the vids and Whatnot.

I found Linus tech tips through a friend of mine and I slowly began watching more and more of their videos until it became daily. It takes a great effort to make the videos and keep up the great work!

YUSSSSS!!! OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE I WON! ThAnkS Guyzzz!?!

P.S. feel kinda bad for having my first post on a giveaway...eh, gotta start somewhere :)

LTT help me recently buy and install a new SSD! I was late to the game but loving it now... Thank you all!

Found the channel when searching for some 'tech tip' don't remember what! Been watching ever since.

Love the WAN show...and the as fast as possible series...build guides...and the rest!

(By the way spelling error in the YouTube clip image placeholder thingy) - 1178n4z.png - too many i's ;-(

post-134783-0-78728400-1410485727.png

Oh boy, where do I start. Probably by being late to the thread... Anyways I found Linus (eventually to ltt) when I was watching a video on NCIX, wanting to build my very first PC. This was a few years back, then, Linus started the LTT Chanel. I was lurking around there for the longest time. Then, something great happened, like the Big Bang, but just as good. The LTT Forum's was started, all the way back when it was hosted under a desk, at the time I was a lurker, up until some time I decided to join the forum, from there I have gained so much experience and knowledge from the vast amount of members, and at this point, I feel like I can give back by contributing my knowledge of PC's. This is a great community, and I hope to be here at least until I graduate from College. I have no idea where I would be in life without this community, honestly. 

Congrats in the 1M Subscribers!! 

I originally found you guys when I was bored one night and starting looking for computer builds and liquid cooling rigs....and here we are today. Still watching....and somewhat addicted. 

Safe to say you're my go to for reviews and other product insights :D

P.S Only just joined the forum...what can I say, I'm lazy.

So i had thought of computers as a bunch of wild cables before i started watching linustech about a year ago. Everything was very confusing, but linus made everything so clear now i have the confidence to build a rig. I love the small jokes in almost every video, and the wonderful tech you all share. All those gaming rigs look so sexy in those glamoure shots!

Love the videos, found this while trying to find a cool pc build... Yours are awesome and keep it up.

I really hope I can win the computer. I can't afford a new computer so all I have is this old hp laptop that has a cracked screen so 1/3 of the screen is blacked out and purple and a new computer will really help me out. Thank you

I just want to say thank you so much for all that you do for your community. You have not only inspired me but all of your community. You have inspired me to create my own tech channel much similar to yours. Again I just want to say thnk you for all that you do for us viewers and in a way you have changed our lives! Thanks for the inspiration!