1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Thank you so much for all the information you have provided me!

"NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 Unboxing & Technology Overview" was the first video of yours that I watched.

I've been watching Linus tech tips for years, never really new the story of Linus branching out on his own. Great to hear that you've done so well for yourself!

I been watching you for a long time and never hated one video. 

Congrats on 1 million subs.

Congrats on 1,000,000!

Well, how did I find LTT? That's a pretty good question, which I really can't answer. I do, however, remember what it was like right after I found y'all. It was a rather boring Sunday, so I was browsing YouTube, when I saw that y'all had posted some case review. I watched it and loved it, and ended up watching another. And another. And another. You get the point.

These days, I often continue my Sunday LTT binge watching habits.

Love the show and best of luck to the Linus Tech Tips crew in the future  :D HYPEHYPEHYPE

This channel has been an awesome help to me. I think it was a a year or two ago I found this channel and thanks to all the info from tech tips i was able built my own pc. Thanks for all your help you guys. 

Hey, Linus I just wanted to congratulate you on 1 million subs, I have been with you since 300,000 and the quality was always awesome!!! My favorite video style is your vlog style content. 

So thanks you Linus for also helping me build my first pc.

Best of Luck

-DarkPhantom

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Congratulations on 1 million subs to the best YT tech channel! ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

The first video I saw from your channel was for the Razer Ouroboros. After the review, I instantly feel in love with your channel. All of your reviews are so informational and your channel is always my first source for tech news. Because of you and your hard work, I feel I've been able to learn way more about computer hardware that I never knew existed. Although you say thanks to us, I think we should be thanking you for putting so much thought and effort in your videos and continuing to provide high quality videos for us the viewers every week. Wish you nothing but the best. Thank you Linus! <3 :D

Oh man, that gaming rig looks schweet. More importantly congrats to you guys, you deserve it. I remember finding Linus Media Group from some of Linus' old NCIX videos back when I was just learning the basics of how to put together a PC. He was informative and funny and I've been hooked ever since.

HERE'S TO 1 MILLION WOOO HOOOOO!!!!!!

I found the channel about 6 months ago when I was really getting into the hardware side of computing, unfortunately I didn't (and still really don't) have the money to really explore it fully. Congrats on the 1 million, it must be really amazing!

Congrats guys, keep up the good work!! Hope I win!!

Red Dragon: CPU: i5-4670k @4.1GHz RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport MOBO: MSI Z87-G45 GPU: EVGA GTX 980 ACX 2.0 4GB PSU: Corsair RM750 COOLING: Corsair H100i MAIN MONITOR: Asus VG248QE

Other Devices: PHONE: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge LAPTOP: Gigabyte P55W-BW1 DAC/AMP: Audioengine D1 DAC HEADPHONES: Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro 80 Ohm Mic: Blue Snowball

This is a beastly give away. Thank you LMG so much. I am about to build my own custom gaming PC and I couldn't have mustered up the confidence and knowledge to be able to do it without your content. Thanks.

First of all, congratulations on reaching one million subscribers! My brother and I enjoy watching the unboxing episodes as well as ones where the team puts together computers. Here's to a productive, educational, and enjoyable future in creating more tech-y videos for all!

Thank you LTT for showing your cats in some of your vids.  :lol:

Cheers!

First found the channel while looking for a good review for the H440

Want to see a review for the best looking graphic card in the future, just becuz :x

I found Linus Tech Tips through my brother, who was helping me build a computer after my HP Pavilion broke down. I enjoy watching unboxing videos the most! (My favorite was the Fractal Design Define r4). I'd love to see you review some of the SSDs that are currently/will be on the market if that'd be possible.

My favorite food is sushi  :D 

I first found your channel by googling reviews of hardware I was about to buy at the time.

I really liked the amount and quality of the videos so I subscribed.

I now watch almost every video. There's always something interesting, even though I don't necessarily need it or want it.

Thanks for making these videos!

/SHAROK/