1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Wow, I never thought of LTT being this huge. Congrats!

I remember when NCIX was the biggest thing for me in 2009, and when LinusTechTips came out, I was so excited. Keep making these great videos!

Congrats Linus and your team. I have been watching you guys for a little over 6 months and I have loved every video. You guys are great and are the best tech channel on youtube. Great job guys keep it up. 

I found LinusTechTips Through Slick's Oil Cooled Rig a few years ago and have been following Ever since then.

though I've always been more of a "Watcher" kinda guy and was always shy on commenting/Posting on the forums~

Favorite series on the LinusTechTips are usually the Fast As Possible Series since they have helped me understand alot more about computers~ (Notably the one about Anti-Aliasing and Raid configurations~)

As for Future Product Reviews, Would love to see more "Badly Made" Jokes and more Luke Aboose xD

That aside

I like Blue

I like Sushi

and I love playing Osu~

I really want the costom pc the most i have a laptop but it doesn't play games very well. I would buy my own but i don't have money to spend on it. I just watch the videos to see what i can get once I can get enough money to buy something better then the laptop I have right now. Im probably not going to win this but at least I have a really small chance

I found LinusTechTips channel on YouTube just recently while killing time and I subscribed to it due its awesome reviews. I'd like to see more crazy projects, as that wet laptop recovery. Thank you.

Hi guys, I've been subscribed to the YouTube channel for a while now so I figured what's a better time to join the forum than at a million subs? I love the handy tech under $100 and unboxings. When I saw channel superfun I subscribed immediately. Can't wait to see what other crazy ideas you guys have.

How I found you - The ultimate overkill build guide. Google searched something along those lines and bam there you were :)

My favorite series - Two way tie between build guides and handy tech under 100 dollars. It's hard to pick a favorite actually.. I love them all.

What product would I like to see in the future - Probably the Iphone 6 Plus. I wanna see your impression of the device compared to your M8.

Favorite food is STEAK by far lol

I found LinusTechTips several months ago by accident, I have watched every video you have posted since then. You helped me build my system and you helped me help my best friend build his system. We both have seen a countless number of your videos, and will continue to watch them in the future.

I would love to see a constantly updated list on all your favorite devices. Maybe top 3 in every major category (monitor, mouse, keyboard) and what you currently use/what you are excited to get your hands on.

Congrats on a million!

/Case: NZXT H440 Blue/Black /CPU: i7 4770 /GPU: MSI GTX770 TF SLI /Mobo: Gigabyte Z87X-UD4H

Thanks for creating such unique and interesting videos.  I found your channel after I created my own computer.

I have a question how to change my viewed name? :P I made a Typo error instead of SimeonSantiago it is SimeonSantiagp...

Watching your channel has been fun and very helpful in my daily updated in the computer world thanks Linustechtips

please return the retro unboxing!!  

Congrats on 1 million subscriptions.

Hello and I really love your videos. Especially the "As fast as possible" I learned so much about computers and I bought my own: Mac Mini with a cheap monitor and i need an upgrade. Thanks to you i know the right monitor to buy from your reviews!

Congrats, been watching Linus's forever now, it's great to see that so many others are getting the same kind of great content that they produce.

Good luck everyone in the contest.

Congratz on the 1 mil. I'm looking forward to seeing how this company develops as time takes its course

Holy crap, I just finished the video and dayum 1000000 subs we did it!

And so GabeN has told us to march forthith unto the Land of Holy welding our swords of mice, shields of keyboards, and helmets of Oculus Rifts where we shall reclaim it-which is rightfully ours-from the PUNY Console Peasants from whom armed only with mere controllers we shall decimate in all forms of battle and we shall dominate even in their most ridiculous tradition and infatuation of CoD. Yes, my brothers- sisters and trans sexuals too- we shall destroy the inferior of races with our might and majesty. And if any Peasants wish to join us they must speak now or forever perish. -Ancient Speech from a Leader of Old, Book of Murratri section 2

You know, 5 years ago I was 15, I had this idea that your videos were cheesy and honestly quite lame, but I kept coming back to them. They were very informative, and the least bias of all other reviews and unboxings out there. You maintain that unbiased behavior (besides with apple products, but that's self explanatory) and quirky feel, which actually has put you at the top of my list for tech news, and reviews on the latest tech. You have helped me pick parts for builds as well as peripherals. Keep doing you, Linus.

I found about LinusTechTip from my friend. At first, I wasn't very interested, because I had a laptop that ran everything perfectly (mostly some free to play games, League of Legends, and Minecraft). However, as time passed, I noticed the urgent need of a tower to play some new games that I wanted. Your tech quickies helped a lot, and your building guides as well! I'll never EVER forget the triangle trick to place the CPU! I watched tons of your build guides, and I'm really happy with my rig now! I also got some help from the community here, so a huge thanks to the community as well! All in all, congrats on the 1 million subscribers, and thanks once again!

Woah, 1 Milion Subscriber...  :o

post-135471-0-57037500-1410485121.gif

It's funny how YOU Linus, convinced me of subscribing to my first online forum, and making my first post in this community! What a great way to learn even more what you made from scratch. I've never been convinced enough about any topic to actually sign up and get updates, but the way you explain things, the way you make this community feel when you explain/unbox and other things is just awesome. Definitely I've learned a lot from you, and it helps waaaay too much with my career (Computer Engineering). Yet, there is something that slightly bugs me, I don't even remember how I got to know your youtube channel, but I do not regret being a subscriber.

And I don't know if there are any other mexicans in this community, but from myself, A BIG SHOUT OUT from over here! Congrats on the million subscribers, and got to admit, your new intro videos are quite catchy, hehe ^_^.

KEEP those videos coming!!

I've never been a fan of forums, but i've kept following you on youtube. I'm a great fan and love your vids, they're straight to the point, humoristic and professional (well, you've come a long way to this point  ;) ). I've learned a lot just from your videos and hope to keep supporting you in the future! Thank you Linus!<3

Congratulations to Linus and the rest of the team for this achievement! Thank you for all of the amazing reviews, guides, and builds. I can't wait to see what else is coming.

I Found LinusTechTips when I was trying researching for Pc parts. Since then I knew that it is a great source of parts review with honest opinioin coming from both Linus and Luke. 

I enjoy the format of the video while keeping the video duration as short as possible. WAN Show is becoming one of my favourite show.  

hi linus congrats for you and all you team thanks again for you hard work and tips you help me a lot to this amazing world of technology you deserve 100 millions subscribers thanks again linus and rest of the team for all you videos and work thanks fernando....