1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Congratulations Linus and all other employers! Thanks for bringing me interesting content, I've learned a lot about technology by watching your videos!

As for suggestions: I would like a build guide for a home server, but maybe that's just me.

Hey I would like to share a little story. Me and my friend (both 16) started having interest in computer harware in the end of 2012, we looked forward for one time building our own pc system. One day we came across this youtube channel, called LinusTechTips we started watching almost every video of this guy talking about what we love... It was awesome. Anyway, so we started saving up money, getting jobs like baby sitters and earned 800$ in a year and we could finally start building the system we dreamt about, since the videos and build guides on this channel brought us from being helplessly uninformed to being kind of experts now. Now my family moved to shanghai, China (before i lived in munich, Germany) and i left our pc with him so now I am completely "unarmed" in pc point of view. Since the LTT Media Group is now giving away two awesome systems I would LOOOOVE to win one:D (i never won anything :D) I enjoyed watching the videos about graphics cards the most since I am huge fan of the work of nVidia and I would like to see a video about the GTX Titan Z (I know there is already a video up on NCIX but i want one with overclock and vs. a gtx 780 ti in SLI).

So thanks for everything Linus and all the others:) I enjoy watching your videos and I hope you will keep that going,

Greetings from China,

Ahi

I don't remember how i found this channel, but I'm very happy I did. From that day I watch your videos pretty much everyday. Them videos are both fun and super useful. Also, keep them interesting ones coming (magical dell laptop recovery, HQ tour and so on).

Btw, can't wait for the WC room video. :)

GJ & GL.

Thank you guys for bringing us the latest stuff about PC's and techs. LinusMediaGroup crew is amazing. I love to watch you evolving so much from back in the days. With that passion it's no doubt you will achieve more and more in the future. We are with you guys! And this community is the best in the internet! <3

I stumbled upon LTT through the PCMasterRace Subreddit. and I subscribed RIGHT AWAY. I love the way the videos are styled. Thank you Linus and crew for an amazing new place to get info on all the latest toys. <3 

Here's to another million guys :)

I want the surface pro! Would so help with my on the go IT jobs!

Congrats on the 1 million mark! If you guys could use help with writing a program to auto replace book marks let me know I have a bachelors degree in EET but I know my way around some programming.

Well, it all started 2 years ago, I was trying to upgrade my CPU, but I knew less about PC's or CPU's than my cute cat...... So I googled it, or rather youtubed'it and I saw a video about some FX CPU, I watched it and I thought ˝I'm gonna check this guy out˝, well after a few other videos watched I subscribed.I've watched every video since and I loved pretty much all of them :-D

As for a favorite series, it has to be build guides,even though I am capable of building my own PC at this point I still love them ,also my favorite food is cheese pie :-)

P.S I'm not all that creative.

Can't really recall the first video, but must have been a build guide. Try to review more Audio Devices, headphones and speakers.

and BTW Indian Cuisine ;)

Thanks for the great reviews and stuff but most of all thank you for sharing your knowledge and expertise with us. Keep up the good work!

Thanks for everything you guys do! You all do an amzing job! Everytime I'm watching the WAN show my g/f says "Are you watching Steve Carell?" She thinks you sound like him haha.

Thanks again and congratualtions on the one million........ :wub: :ph34r::D

p.s We had a baby boy on the same day as your little girl, congrats on the 2nd one.

Sending love from (down under) Australia.

I love the 'unprofessionalism' in your videos, you don't just give me the information you make it funny. Mainly with rude jokes. Keep it up

#MakeBombs                                       3x3x3 Time: 15.76s

This whole community you gathered and the channel that you support and all the people working with Linus.... it's a great inspiration to us all.

PS:

I am inpatient to see your watercooling project.

Way to go the best reviews Linus Tech Tips!!!

Shout out to my personal favorite is the PAX coverage of upcoming gaming laptops and desktops helped me budget and get the current laptop I have today which is y510.

Finally congratz I hope your company will grow to 2 million and beyond wish the best of luck and more importantly your a pro Linus!!!

Found LinusTechTips trying to figure out how to build my first PC. #PaulDidItBetter jk, you guys make great videos and I will watch every single one.

As of right now there are about 1500 replies so please help me based RNG.

post-31263-0-97257500-1410427552.jpg