1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I found LinusTechTips a year ago when I was first learning about computers, I love all your videos and thank you for making them you're some great guys, I want you guys to review the new nvidia cards when they come out, :D thanks for all the great videos guys.

Thanks Linus. The WD green drive review was the first video I watched from your channel and so I bought a 4TB WD green drive as my backup drive in combination with Allway Sync software.

I learn a lot in this channel...the linustechtips did a good reviewing the products your the best..

Hi Linus,

for some reason I haven't made an account on here until now. My favorite series that you do is the ULTIMATE series because i like to think what I would do if i had insane amounts of money to spend on an awesome rig. I would love the Surface Pro or the crazy rig more than anything. Thanks for providing great tips and endless entertainment.

l Processor AMD FX-8350 l Motherboard MSI 970A-G46 l RAM 8 Gigabytes (unknown brand) l GPU MSI GTX 660 Twin Frozr l Storage 1 TB HDD l PSU 650 Watts l Monitors 3 AOC e2243Fwk l Cooling Corsair H100i l Windows 7 l

Been a fan of LTT since the GTX 590 Classified Hydro Copper released. It's great to see how much the channel, team, and forums has grown.

CPU Intel i7-4770k @4.4Ghz Motherboard ASUS Maximus VI Hero RAM Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz 16GB GPU MSI GTX 970 GAMING 4G Case Corsair 760T Storage Samsung 840 EVO 250 GB + 2x WD Black 1TB PSU Corsair AX860 Display(s) AcerXB1, QNIX QX2710                         Cooling Corsair H105 Keyboard Corsair K70 Cherry MX Red + Red LED Mouse Logitech G700s Sound Beyerdynamic MMX300

Linus,

You've been awesome in helping me with computers. I've built a few for people and every time I picked parts I've gone to look at what you said about them. Keep making awesome videos and let's keep those subscribers rolling in!

I love how you guys do ads, I don't know why, but I am much more willing to watch that than the crappy youtube ones.

I honestly signed up to the fourum just for this,but I am really into computers, and the channel has helped me a lot.

I was looking for a mouse or a keybord and found your chanel. givaway!!!!

I found Linus Tech Tips through YouTube, trying to find out how to build a gaming pc. I quickly became interested and enjoyed watching all of the videos. I've been trying my best to get my own job to someday build my own pc, but I haven't been able to get any job yet. Winning the pc would be amazing and save me lots of time gathering all the parts that I like. Thank you for whomever read this, and good luck to all.

I first discovered Linus while searching for some hardware reviews and stumbled upon one of his NCIX videos.  Been watching ever since.

Congrats on a million and thanks for being you.  

Mothership - 3770k @ 4.5 - 980ti SLI - Z77UD5

Protégé - FX8350 @ 4.8 - Fury X - CHVFZ

linus has grown up so much it makes we sad :^( but nice job on the 1 mil!

Thanks for producing awesome videos Linus.

Your reviews are the best way to get an idea about the new products and tech.  :) 

I really enjoy the handy tech under $100 because it brings to light some of the products that sometimes get looked over.

I found it when i was searching for pc build guides all the way back when i went about building my first pc! I haven't looked back since!

I have been able to appreciate technology more because of the crew at LTT

Congratulations to the LinusTechTips team on 1 million subscribers. I always find your videos informative and entertaining. Keep the videos coming. 

Congrats on reaching the 1 million milestone. Your videos are very helpful when considering certain products and i learned a considerable amount. The first video I saw of you was a as fast as possible on techquicke . . . I dont recall unsubbing from that which is why i questioned why I wasn't seeing any more of those videos pop up in my channel feed. A couple weeks ago I realized that you had other channels going more in depth of certain products so I figured I should sub since I am considering building my own computer ( When I get the funds) so it would help if I knew more about the parts I am buying and what they actually do when working in the machine. I may actually come back to this forum more often if people are interactive and if I can learn anything about their builds or what not. And it's awesome of you to be doing a giveaway of a system and even sign it and probably making the worth shoot down the drain but knowing that you are making it . . . I can only believe you are putting the best of the best for the price of the machine you are going to make. Good luck reaching your next milestone. It will come much quicker than you may think.

Thanks for the giveaway!

I began watching Linus' videos about two years ago and they helped a lot!  I really enjoy the unboxings and techquickies.

Hi linus  :D I'm pretty new here not going to lie but I'm actually one of the new subs and also my friends that helped in getting that 100,000,000sub milestone!!  B) I love the review and the tech tips thus the name linustechtips  :lol: it's been helpful and thanks keep up the good work!! 

Will get in helping people on the forums and learning from them in the coding section, I'm actully studying computer programming so it will be soooo but sooo helpful.

one suggestion I have is that of coding maybe some videos involving that topic will be so awesome  :D

ps: From Guatemala  B)

Viewer of the channel for a long time. 

I also just made this picture recently. Enjoy.

1KoUsjC.jpg

I remember finding out about the LinusTechTips channel as a result of being subscribed to the NCIX com channel and I always found your humor and the things you said similar to myself so I could really connect and learn what I wanted to learn from your tech tips. I started out as a noob, not really knowing how to build a pc and what parts to pick so I watched your videos religiously. By now I've built myself a baller pc master race gaming pc along with my brother and my girlfriends brother's computers. Also the knowledge you've helped instill in me has everyone I know asking for my advice on what to get in the tech world. Thank you Linus and crew for all the videos and laughs over the years!