1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I first came across linus when i wanted to learn more about how to build a computer, being a complete noob. After a few more videos i saw him again, and again, and again, and he gained one of my best subscriptions. I watch all your videos and I learn so much from them. I tune into every WAN show (Usually the archive because i have school), and laugh at all your channel super fun episodes. Thanks for being so awesome, Linus, Luke, Edzel, Taran, Brandon, and Nick. (Along with the new guy who i can't remember the name of).  I went from being a "Apple is the best and pc are super boring" to a much more open "Apple is still pretty chill but PC is where it's at dawg". Oh btw i started my own youtube channel (Techtalknoah) in case you wanna check it out! 

If life had a star rating system I'd rate you guys as high as people rate the Street by 50 headphones on Amazon: 6/5 <3

I found Linus Tech Tips through youtube looking for the info of building a PC but you guys are just so cool with what you all know. I hope you guys review the Cooler Master V8 GTS,  it seems like a very reviewable Object.

hope to build my PC when cyber monday dawns it's beautiful head.

Your videos are very professional and I hope everyone in your office great fortune in the future!

Huge congrats to Linus and the team! You deserve every one of those sub's! I found you a long time ago back when linustechtips was small. I have watched nearly all the videos. Anyways, good luck all, may the odds be ever in your favour ;) here's to 1mill sub's, and now to another million

I would really enjoy the gaming rig lol. who wouldnt. Anywho I like pizza but im lactose intolerant

Wow Linus, 1 million? Great Achievement, better than I can do :P. Grats on that, you always seem to do everything flawlessly, making the video seem professional, but human. I hope you aren't actually a robot..... O_O

These channels helped me learn most of what I currently know about computers. Thanks for making great content and having great giveaways!

Thanks for all the great videos and knowledge. I first found your channel about a year ago from Austin Evens. Love the WAN show and would love to see more on video game discussion and news.

Love the show guys. Congrats on the 1 mil milestone, well deserved. 

Well Linus, I found your channel in my early stages of technology interest and excitement. First, I had found Austin Evans and through him I found MKBHD. And with that one lucky LinusTechTips video in the side bar of one of MKBHD's videos, I found you! Even though I may not had been subscribed when you first started, I have gone back and watched ample videos of your early stages. Whether it be NCIX videos or TechQuickie videos, I watched tons of your videos and all of your build guides which I love to death. Thank you for being a part of YouTube and congratulations on ONE MILLION SUBSCRIBERS!!! :) You and your team, keep up the great videos.

Oh and by the way, my favorite food is CHICKEN! Yum. 

david-tennant-3d.gif

I remember wanting to build a pc and using an amd mobo for a z77 processor. I then stumbled on your videos and learned that what I wanted would have never worked  :P I have learned a lot about pc by watching your videos. I've always loved the syle of them and your team's sense of humour. Here's to another million subs Linus  :)

Hey Linus, and Media Group,

I found Linus when I was 12-13 years old. I am now 15, turning 16 very soon in September 30. My first video that I watched was "A quick look at a build I'm working on including the T-Virus Reservoir Linus Tech Tips". I actually saw you from duncan33303 or Austin Evans.... whatever. My favourite videos you made was the computer build. After watching them I gotten more confident in making a computer. You made it easier than I thought. Hopefully you will review the Asus GX550 in the future. 

Thank you :D

Thanks for producing awesome content Linus and team! Without you guys I wouldn't be the go to pc hardware, phones, or other tech guy among all my different groups of friends. I also love how entertaining you guys are, no matter if it's apologizing for technical difficulties or explaining the features of the latest (new shiny thing).

Linus, keep up the good work, I'll keep watching your videos and dropping those likes.

Linus Media Group, thank you so much for making us laugh and learn at the same time. Keep doing what you're amazing at: making videos!

I've been watching your videos for I'd like to say 4 years now? I loved all the content you've put out over the years and I've always loved your sense of humor. If I had to pick my favorite series I'd have to say I've enjoyed the WAN Show a lot even before it was called that, and as for a video its hard to chose but I'd certainly put that rap video up there ha. Keep up the good work and thank you for making all these great videos.

1 million subscribers...Congratulations! That must be a wonderful feeling :) post-135465-0-33681600-1410484301.gif

What I like most about Linus' video reviews, is how he acknowledges that just because a product might not be right for him, it could be just the thing for someone else. He knows when he's biased, and doesn't let it affect the review, unlike so many other reviewers. Also, he straight up rocks at reviews, and I've always appreciated the "1-take" philosophy for youtube videos, its a nice change from other videos which feature cuts every few seconds.

Linus for President Prime Minister.

I found your channel by looking at the suggested side bar while I was watching one of Austin Evans's videos and i subscribed because of the high quality and the overall product reviews. Also, computers interest me to the full extent and when I watch your videos, everything is explained clearly and expressed in an easy to understand manner. Thanks for the amazing videos! I will continue to watch them and find an interest in them.

Congrats only been watching you for about 2 months now enjoy it a lot

Thank you for putting out some of the absolute best content on the internet!

I loved that video i didn't realize how much you put in but everyone should learn from you and your team is that is if you want to do some thing then do it. 

Good job guys! You all deserve the reward for you risk and hard work. I found Linus Tech Tips from trying to find the right kind of mechanical keyboard. I guess it was the YouTube suggestions that displayed some of your other videos and I really like the build guides. Those are super fun for me. Just this week, I used the Kaveri build guide to show my cousin a really awesome AMD PC and how it can save him money while he doesn't have much to begin with. It also helped me explain to him the benefits of the APU architecture. Most, if not all, of your videos are very informative and have some humor. That always makes it fun to continue watching a video. Some just get long and boring. Kinda like this post.

Anyway, thanks again for awesomeness and continued good luck into the future! :D