1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I'd just like to say THANK YOU!!! You have opened my eyes to an entire industry and in nine months YOU have changed my life, I found LTT on christmas day 2013, (best christmas present ever!!)  and I've been hooked ever since.It's your videos and your media group that have dramatically influenced what I want to do after school. Tech engineering here I come!!  LONG LIVE LORD LIUNUS

· 

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

Congratulations on 1 million subscribers! I've only been subscribed for a year and I don't visited the forms often but I do watch all the videos on all 3 channels. My favorite videos are the less scripted ones like on ChannelSuperFun.

I'd love to win a Surface Pro 3 but it's a random giveaway and I never seem to win those.

Thanks Linus and the rest!

i found Linus Tech Tips when i search for PC in Youtube,i found linus in NCIX,i like Linus lol,i waiting Linus Tech Tips video everyday :v
all about mid budget PC product lol
sorry if my english bad

1 Million...

I found you when you had about 80 thousand subs and I was looking for explanations about tech stuff (tech tips) and then you advertised your channel... subbed since then and proud of it :)

Keep it up LMG!

joining Linus tech tips has greatly helped me in my learning with custom PC's and what to throw in them.

so far my experience on the forum has been great asked my first question a week ago after signing up and got some great response unfortunately i don't understand much of what was said :/

not sure if you have done this kind of review before but i would love to see your opinion on average priced gaming gear like keyboards, mice, headset that kind of stuff especially in the $100-$200 range would be great :)

keep up with the great tech videos!

Processor:Intel i7 5930k,     Motherboard:Gigabyte X99-UD4,     RAM:32GB ddr4,     GPU:2x GTX 770 SC,     Case:Corsair 780t,     Storage:2TB hard drive, 120GB SSD, 1GB external hard drive,

Power supply:cooler master v750 semi-modular,     Monitors:2x Philips 23" 1920x1080,     Cooling:XSPC raystorm water cooled CPU, 6 coolermaster jetflo 120mm fans.

Thank you for all your reviews and guides, they have helped me a lot to understand "tech" better and LEARN. I'm learning IT at the moment and to be honest the teachers really don't make learning as fun or as easy as you guys do, so thank you all for your dedication and keep making cool tech videos AND Congratulation on 1 Mil subs!!!!.

Congrats guys on the 1m subs, I started watching you when i built my first PC and thanks to you i have never looked back, thanks so much for the great work you do!!

I found Linustechtips one year ago while I was looking for some quality Youtube video about hardware, I'm not one of the most active members on the community, but I've enjoyed every single video I watched. You guys helped me a lot with your helpful tips and thanks to that I could build my humble rig by my own even if i had no idea about PC hardware back then.

Yay a surface pro or even Linus' Ass, oh wait he said PC that might look like ass. Now I'm disappointed :(

Ryzen 7  2700x | 16GB RAM | GTX 2080ti EVGA | Noctua LTT Edition D15 | Inwin 303 White | Roccat Suora | Logitech G903 Wireless| AKG K92 |

Star Citizen Linus Tech Tips Conglomerate Wolf Pack, Bane Wing Commander | LTTC Discord Chat | About the UOLTT | Referral Code Randomiser

There may or may not be a mop in my profile picture, don't ask about the mop... Just Look Here

Just eating my morning porridge and drinking my green tea and this bad boy appeared in my sub box...Tell ya something, had a serious nerdgasm...Firstly big congrats on the 1mil mark that is a huge milestone but fully deserved. Secondly I love chicken...I eat lots of chicken and I mean good chicken not that KFC bullshit I mean top notch chicken! On a more serious note though keep up with all the great work cause I mean it when I say it is so enjoyable to see the clear passion in the tech you guys get your hands on, whether it's doing a review or an unboxing, the list goes on. Being really enthused about tech I can find myself really absorbed into your videos and I always find your opinions of value and that's just a couple of reasons why it is a pleasure to follow the channel. Lets take this positivity into the future and look forward to two millions subscribers! ;)

Thank you guys!

You deserve it Linus. Congratulations to you and to your awesome team!

Congratulations to the 1,000,000 subscribers!! Carry on the great, high standard of work that you've been doing so far :)

I found LinusTechTips troubleshooting a new desktop and a new one by Linus would be awesome. Gotta love those unboxings though.

I do sure like some noodles, yakisoba is tasty, but nothing beats Gourmet Dog Japan. Best lunch in Seattle.

I've been watching Linus Tech Tips for about 2 and a half years now ever since one of my good friends showed me the channel. Since then i have watched nearly every single video that has been released and have also subscribed and frequently watch Tech Quickie and Channel Super Fun. Every day i anticipate the release of the next video and no matter what the subject matter I always watch it and always enjoy it. Linus tech tips is my favourite channel on YouTube and i am extremely pleased to see you guys reach 1 million subscribers. I hope you guys keep on making the high quality and enjoyable videos that you are known for for many years to come.

Congrats on the 1,000,000 subscribers Bro.

I've followed you for many years now and it all started when I decided to build my first computer, unfortunately I haven't built yet but your videos have given me a greater understanding and respect for computers and computer enthusiasts.

Keep up the good work

Congratulations on a millions subs. Thank you for all the information you have given me over these few years. The first video of yours I found was the Duke Nukem Forever video. Dat costume and hair. :P

post-31882-0-55602400-1410427501.jpg    

Float like a butterfly, Sting like a bee - Muhammad Ali 

wow i have been watching linus tech tips videos since 1000 subs thanks for all the videos linus media group  :)

I started to watch the LinusTechTips channel, about 2 years ago when I wanted to put together my first desktop computer. thank you Linus and the tech tips group for good videos! I've never won anything D: But perhaps could lucky fot that desktop. good luck to all: D! (Sorry bad english) :D