1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I remember the first time I saw Linustechtips, I was obsessed with the new Razer Blade and saw his video. Instantly subscribed after that. Hope I win :)

Hey Linus I really love your vids. I think you're the only computer-techy-whatever YouTuber who is actually entertaining as well as informative. Your videos still have that human feel and charm that they always have. I especially love "Techquickie" - its so quick and to the point, and just by being subscribed, I've learnt a load of stuff I had often wondered about but couldn't be bothered to look up. Your path to where you are now is also an inspiration to people like me who have no idea what to do with their lives :P 

Keep up the fantastic work!

You guys are just the best tech channel o youtube and its really true that you made the best build guides on youtube. Keep it up!

Neat :3 First time when i saw one of the tech tips videos was about 1 year ago, when i was looking for unboxing/review of Gigabytes AMD Radeon 270X. And i must say... it was really helpfull!

i saw linustechtips when I was looking for parts so I can build my first computer and one I saw him I just got hooked and i went back to his old videos and he hasn't changed a bit :D 

Congratulations on 1 million subscribers! Greetings from Uruguay!

I JUST started on my plans to build myself a good PC for above-average gaming and your channel popped up in my recommendations section thingy. And now, I know how stuff works, from video compression to difference between DDR and GDDR RAMS. This whole group(?) is more useful than Tom's Hardware. Like, seriously.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I had a tech-gasm when you read all the PC specs you were giving out. And If you've seen a comment like this on the YouTube, yes; I AM the same guy.

I found this channel one day 4 years ago while I was researching for a 460 2gb form Nvidia. I was hooked to Linus' noobish reviews and his funny sense of humor. I loved how great he made things look even if the quality of the videos sucked. I loved the products of NCIX as well and bought almost all my PC parts from there. I really really enjoyed seeing the life of Linus become to what it is now. I really admire his persistance and his continious endurance to provide a living for himself and those who helped him fomr the very beginning. Just amazing Linus. Congratulations on all the great achievement.

I've been with you guys for a while and love every video you have posted you guys are a great YouTube channel!

Congrats on the 1 million Subs! I found your channel on the Nvidia Mini PC not to long ago. I'm amateur computer savvy, and there's are plenty of stuff I don't understand well. When you talk about certain things like when you were explaining how RAM works, it just blows my mind on how clear you explain it. You provided the video with charts, and a quick run down of examples.  In a class room it normally goes out the other ear. They way you explain it burns into my brain and stays there. I look forward learning from your videos about computer parts, and how they work. Sadly my family is Mechanics all about cars, or carpentry and don't know much about computers other then browsing the internet, so I had to learn online. I'm glad channels like yours helps us understand the world of computers that alone is enough.

Thanks for spending your last penny and investing your own money to make this thing happen because with out it i would still be rather confused on a lot of hardware thing and i probably would have ended up buying overpriced parts and low quality parts...  I recently built my on computer and it was with your guide and the awesome Linus tech tips community that helped me get it fully functional and working.   So i just want to once again say thank you.

I've watched a lot of your videos lately, just discovered the channels 8) great content, keep it up :)

Getting something would be amazing but I would like nothing more than for Linus and his team to keep doing the amazing job that they are. Love the review videos and build guides are always super helpful. THANKS FOR MAKING THE TECH COMMUNITY A BETTER PLACE!

Great to see you grow this far, been a fan from the start

Fair Winds and Following Seas

| AMD Phenom II 1100T @ 4.0GHz | Corsair A50 | MSI 990FXA GD80 | 8 GB Corsair XMS3 1333 | MSI GTX 660Ti PE 2GB | Corsair HX 750W |Samsung 840 Evo 120GB | Seagate Baracuda 2x 1TB | Coolermaster 690 II Advanced  |

Thank you linus (and the rest of LMG) for your work you put in to the community and Gratz on hitting the 1M marker! :)

4930k | R9 290 CF | Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz 16GB |  Asus RIVBE |  Corsair AX1200i |  900D |  EK Supremacy |  EK-FC Original CSQ Nickel | 480+360+240 | EK D5+EK-D5 X-TOP CSQ Plexi
http://imgur.com/a/zSyYC

I've started to watch you after I saw you on some Austin Evans video. Since then (I think it will be over a year now) I am your daily viewer. I love The WAN Show, although I am mostly watching archive of it on YT. Thanks for great videos!

I really appreciate Linustec tips for making some of the best technology reviews on the internet, and also the helpful forum members.  I always know that i can find a legit non-bullshit review from Linus that can't be said about the other U-Tubers.  I really hope that I win the custom system.

Congratulations on 1 Million Subs! Well deserved, love your videos btw, the number one place I go to check up on anything computery!
Keep up the good work :)

How exciting. Been watching you guys since I first got into computers a few years back. Looking forward to the future. 

Been watching since 2013. Found you trying to look up computer parts. And would be amazed to actually win anything at all. Congrats on one million subscribers

Good job Linus and the tech tips group. I found your channel by looking for reviews on some computer accessories and got hooked after I watched a few videos. Congrats on 1 million subscriptions and lets hope for another 1 million!

I found linus tech tips because of my best friend who told that it was a great channel , so i started watching your videos and i totally loved them . I would like to see you review the 900 nvidia series when they are released. The series that i like the most in your channel are the building guides and handy tech under 100 $. I want to thank you for the useful information and keep up with the good work :)