1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Linus

Since i started watching your videos around 12-18 months ago, i have gained a bunch of knowledge that i never wouldve thought that i would have. You have helped me build my own personal PC as well as a few friends and I even aspire to do similar things to you in the future. I want to start my own boutique PC business and i believe that you have given me all of the knowledge that i could want. Whether i'm tossing up on what mouse to buy, or deciding what graphics card to throw in a new system you have always been there and i would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for making me laugh from right back when you unboxed those keyboards and mice at your desk at NCIX.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I dont care if i dont win but i want you to know how i feel about your channel.

Thanks - James

You are awesome. Your reviews, build guides, live shows... They're awesome.

Now are you ready for 2 million subs? :D

I just joined today on these forums, but I have been an avid follower of LinusTechTips for a long time now, and I have to say I am so proud of everyone on the team...

There are a lot of channels out there devoted to Technology, but none of them are as passionate and friendly as this one.

I always love how every video is equal parts passion and fun, yet at the same time I learn so much. The WAN show is one of my favorite things to listen to while working, you guys are all great and always manage to brighten my day and it means a lot to me.

Never stop doing what you're doing, and love it every step of the way.

Thank you for many months of fun and adventures.

"They say insanity is trying the same thing over and over while expecting different results...Yet if at first you don't succeed, try and try again."

I first stumbled upon LinusTechTips about a year before I built my first computer, I have watched it religiously ever since. As odd as it may sound for a tech review show to have such an effect on a person, it has helped me through some of the darker times in my life. In the sincerest of ways, I thank you.

Keep up the absolutely awesome work Linus and the gang! Your content rocks!

i was looking for watercoolig and ._. it's the reason that i fallow you... you are a monstrosity :P

The console bashing and some sublime jokes here and there (vomiting in toilet because of low refresh rate screens) def one of the most unique parts of your videos i enjoy. That and the casual touch to these videos despite the really high production quality is not something you can really  find in these genre of content. Wouldnt be the same without it. 

I as well have benefited by making tech choices based on your videos! Saved me a whole lot of research and money, oh and props to you forum people, you guys are amazing.

Keep up the great work.

What?

I first found your videos a while ago whilst I was only just getting into computer building and had only just left school, thanks to your build guide videos and reviews of products I was able to select and build myself a computer (with my initial parts and some part selection help) with you and your teams help (From the videos). 

I may not have been on the forum for long but have been a youtube subscriber for a while now.

You guys do an amazing job and I'm sure that we all thank you and look forward to any of the videos you will be releasing in the future!

Keir.

Thanks for the great content LinusMediaGroup. Been watching for years and videos continue to get better. Cheers!!! 

Joined the Linus community 2 (???) years or so. I actually don't know much about computers at all but it's always nice seeing videos from you guys.

How I found your channel... I have no idea, but one day I was browsing the interwebs looking for info on a case and somehow I got to your channel, which I felt did one of the best reviews on the internet. And pizza is pretty cool.

The linus tech tips group. First off, thank you for giving me the confidence and knowledge about computers. Without you guys, I do not think that I would have the knowledge I have today. Thank you for all your hard work and awesome reviews. Thank you for making me happy through my bad times. Thank you linus for your "bad" jokes. Congratulations on the 1 million subscribers and I hope it continues to grow. P.S: Your teaching about computers has pretty much got me a spot in a IT store. Just need to work on my interview skills and yeah...

Congratulations on reaching this impressive milestone! Keep up the great work and I look forward to more videos from you guys for many years to come!

Cheerz,

Syfes

Desktop:     Core i7-9700K @ 5.1GHz all-core = ASRock Z390 Taichi Ultimate = 16GB HyperX Predator DDR4 @ 3600MHz = Asus ROG Strix 3060ti (non LHR) = Samsung 970 EVO 500GB M.2 SSD = ASUS PG279Q

Notebook:  Clevo P651RG-G = Core i7 6820HK = 16GB HyperX Impact DDR4 2133MHz = GTX 980M = 1080p IPS G-Sync = Samsung SM951 256GB M.2 SSD + Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD

your videos have came some of the few videos i look forward to by the end of the day
keep up the good work ;)

ps. i wish there was a yt channel like yours that covered pro/prosumer A/V equipment :P 

and congrats you deserve 1m!!!! :lol:tumblr_m7hi8gORsN1r7qi67.jpg

Congrats on 1 million subscribers!

I believe I found your channel by looking at reviews for GPUs and peripherals, and you guys have kept me watching your daily vids as a loyal subscriber.

Love the high quality videos, and the overly cheesy jokes that you all have.

Hope you guys become more and more successful!

i first starting watching linusTechTips when u unboxed the mars II from asus really loved the why u unbox and review stuff and then ur second video to attach me to ur channel was when u was showing off the 64gb rams kit on a test bench and had a problem making windows detect them all and then it worked :D then it became just a daily thing to go open youtube check out ur new videos and then luke came in and u started a solo livestream then luke joinned then u made the fourm then moved it then moved it then moved it :D it was always fun watching how the channel and the LTT crew grow up and what i see for u in the future is to keep up what ur doing now expanding little by little enjoying ur work having a great team doing awesome coverage of all the events ces & pax and all the other ones and ofc. the wan show and luke's after party too :P thank you for the great/amazing hard work u have done. and for all the knowlage and awarness ur spreading on the internet and congratz for 1 million subscripers !! :D

Dear Linus,

I'm proud that I'm part of your adventure. I'm proud of what you guys already accomplished and what you've yet got to accomplish. This may be a big thing to say, but truly you guys helped me out with a laugh in some of my desperate times. When my brother was in the hospital and I couldn't get myself to sleep, I watched you guys. By learning from you, being part of your journeys, or just being there to watch how you raged against products that made no sense.

Linus, I think it's a big thing to say but I think I speak for all of us: If you or anyone of your team ever need our help, we're here for you.

~GameShine

~GameShine

I found Linus Tech Tips when my dads old work Pc broke which i had been using and i wanted to build my own, after some research i came across Linus's channel and i followed one of his builds when it came to parts, i still only use certain company's for certain parts thanks to Linus aha 

Congrats Linus Media Group, I have have been watching your videos for a long time and am happy for you guys.

I have found LinusTechTips when i was bored and want to have a gaming pc but doesnt have one. So I crave and watch his videos on how to build one an how would i feel if im building the rig. It was fun but leaves me disappointed for not having one because I came from not a very rich family. So yeah. My favorite food is lasagna. From Philippines, Mabuhay!