1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I found the channel while searching for information about which parts to use and how to build a pc

post-134207-0-44479000-1410472355.gif

Wow 1 Million subs that's crazy, I remember when i first found this channel and i watched about 30 videos in a row. I also want to thank all of you for all i have learned from your channel. Keep up the good work!

This is a reply to the video. I found this when I was trying to build my very own computer and stumbled across this channel. It was so helpful that I subbed, finding out later that they did reviews of all tech. This was the turning point for me when I knew that tech was the way I wanted to go with my life, so I thank you for this channel and your daily content!!

I first found LTT from looking up how to build a computer, though don't remember the exact video.

At the time my family (of six) only had one computer, a dell Inspiron 545 with a Radeon 5670 add in, and a half broken laptop. I wanted a second computer so I started saving, but ended up building my sister's first. after that I was hooked in with PC gaming, and PC hardware. WAN show is now part of my Friday, and and my second personal desktop will be coming within a year, (waiting for new releases.) 

I only recently joined the forums, but haven't posted much. (I'm not much of a forum user) but I comment on You Tube often. 

Your sponsors are pretty cool too. I had already been using audible, and i was able to recommend square space to a few friends. And don't worry my amazon link is your's. :P

Glad to join the community, I have really enjoyed watching your videos over the years!

Pepperoni and green olive pizza is the best!

About 11 months ago, I found your channel while looking up how to build my first PC. I watched a couple of videos, but I found yours to be much funnier, personal, and informative. I subscribed and to this day I am absolutely hooked. My friends and I watch LMG's videos daily and you have helped us find a passion that we might not have found otherwise. Thank you for all of the work you do and I look forward to seeing what you guys do next (and the water-cooled room ;) ). 

Thanks and congratulations to everyone at Linus tech tips here's to a million more :) thanks to this channel with its informative and entertaining videos I felt confident enough to pick out some parts and start planning my first build which will hopefully (when I get the cash) start soon. Its great to see such a big community come together and make something great, I may not have been on the forums long but i can see myself using these forums for a long time. Once again thank you to everyone at Linus media group for making great content and keep up the good work :)

Every morning I wake up to an NCIX or LTT vids. They get me outta bed xD so I'm happy to see you doin well:-)

Thanks for everything you guys do, me and my friends really enjoy the content and hey, knowledge is power!

Hey Linus,

I just wanted to thank you.  I have always had an interest in computers, but you are the place i go to whenever i have any questions.  5 years ago, when i was ten, i just liked opening up computers and messing around with bios, thankfully i never broke anything, and it was fun.  now, five years later, i have built my own custom pc, details in my profile, help all of my friends and family with their problems, am in the process of making an old dell inspiron 1525 into a hackintosh for my older brother who needs it for a band he is in, and i even started my own company by putting flyers around my neighborhood.  i didn't expect it to go anywhere but somebody called me and i was able to fix their problem.  to actually be able to do what i love, being with computers, and getting paid for it, though it has happened only once, it amazing and i can't imagine how great this must feel for you.  you have taught me so much about computers, from overclocking to cable management.  whenever i look up a question on youtube the first video that comes up is always either linustechtips or techquickie.  you easily have the most helpful videos on youtube because of how well you explain things and i love watching because of your genuine personality.  even off youtube if i can't find an answer to my question, i have recently started posting here and it's amazing how quickly i get a response.  Everybody i have encountered here has been very helpful and there hasn't been i problem that has gone unfixed.  I have even started helping other people.  A couple days ago i fixed somebodies problem they were having opening games with an r9 280x and their pc would crash.  I also helped somebody choose parts for a build they were doing.  You have made me a more confident person through showing me how to do what i loved on youtube, and creating a community where i feel safe to ask questions.

Thank you so much Linus,

Gabe

I can help with programming and hardware.

<Script>alert("This website is vulnerable to XSS");</Script>

Firstly, I'm a massive sausage fan and have been watching for only a few months but tend to watch something on one of your channels on a daily basis.

I found your channel by "Youtube-ing" things I had no clue about, like Raid.

My favourite videos are the ones in which you blow a product away and give your true opinion and the fact your videos are concise unlike that TTL geezer.... Yawn!

I'd like to see some more videos with Barnacules. He's hillarious.

Royd

how damn you sure know how to make a grown woma.. i mean man, cry like a little girl :')

i found you guys through ncix trying to put steam on a usb, then i saw Linus tech tips and my mind was blown by all the stuff i leaned there, and ever since i check everyday for another vid, Thinking "wonder what im going to learn today?"

anyways thanks for the great content, and keep it coming, i also like channel super fun, keep that going too.  :)

Hey 

I found you when i looked for a good review and when i found BOOM i was sold i love u videos and the unboxing and oh apples i really love apples they are so good(not apple produkt the fruit apple). I whould just love to see some more reviews about muses and keyboards, but yeah i love your videos and congratz on 1MILLION SUBSCRIBES  :D  :D  :D

I've been watching LinusTechTips for a while now, and I truly respect the honesty and integrity that you guys uphold. Keep up all the hard work, and keep the WAN shows coming. One million subs HYPE!

tumblr_mrnyv4v7Qo1rhbgl5o1_400.gif

I learned about Linus Tech Tips through a friend I was getting advice from about building myself a new PC, and I learned how to do it through this channel. Thanks for that, and gratz on 1mil!

I found Linus Tech Tips videos while I was searching a good unboxing of the Sennheiser Momentum on YouTube

I've always thought building a computer was a daunting task, but thanks to you guys, I have my own custom PC now! Congrats on a million and keep up the great work!

Hey ! I know i wont win couse i've benn on this forum once, but i just want to say that you inspired me to do a polish PC review YT channel and i want to start it in winter couse i need some prep to do that, also some equipment to review, and you know how hard beginnings are...

Thanks for making videos !!

I have liked watching your videos ever since I watched the first video of yours. I found out about Linus Tech Tips just by watching tech videos on youtube. Thanks for making entertaining videos, and keep it up.

Although this is my first comment on the forum, I have been subscribed to a couple of your youtube channels for over a year now and really enjoy your content. Just wanted to drop by and say thanks for all the awesome videos and thanks for the giveaway!

I love your videos mainly because of your humour and he high quality editing :D  

Linus Tech Tips was definitely the reason I stepped up and built my own PC. You guys continue to lead my interests and give me lots to do in my spare time. 

Thanks!