Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Linus Tech Tips has become a huge part of my life. I use for tech reviews from the people who tell the truth and are no't bias Linus tells it the way it is. I also use it for my entertainment, I love everyone at Linus Tech Tips. I look forward to every review, unboxing, testing, coverage, and every video that you guys post. Keep up the awesome work. You guys have come a long way and you have earned  every Subscriber you have. 

Greeting Hi,my name is Daniel Yi. I am 14 about to turn 15 on 9.28.14. I know I sound like a chum for wanting the custom pc but with parents who do not trust you to create a computer marks me as an inexperienced builder.I found your channel in the summer of 2012 and I was more into gaming than ever.I had aspirations of becoming a Computer engineer and also get my you tube channel to grow. The reason I sought for help in the field of technology is because of my love and passion for computers.I am in a High School right now that specializes in engineering. It will give me some experience on technology and it will help me move on in college. This post is getting a bit long :). I want the computer because I can use it instead of my crummy computer that gets loud when I try to record,lag when I stream and can't even stay cool running a game like Minecraft.Hopefully I can win and hopefully you guys at the media group reads this. Thanks for being a daily part of my routine and a congratulations on the 1 million subscriber mark.

I found LinusTechTips when I was browsing videos on the Corsair Vengeance K70 Mechanical Keyboard and found yours, I noticed how much better it was than other tech reviewers and i've never gone to anyone for anything about PC's since. :) Rock on Linus and Company!

Congratz Linus!! I fisrt found Linus Tech Tips searching products like ss siberia v2 and a lot of other stuff, but never by following the channel. BUT, it was long time ago, now Im a subscriber and watch almost every video uploaded! Keep that great qualit videos Linus! Again, congratz!!! Hope I win the PC or Surface =D

Sweet. I came across Linus and his stuff when he worked at NCIX. Now, my favorite videos are unboxing ones, specifically case reviews.

Congrats! Your channel has been a huge part of my life, and I continue to enjoy it every day. Thanks to you, I've built my own PC, become the 'tekkie' of my neighborhood, and come off of less of an idiot and more of a guy that actually isn't stupid. Thanks for keeping me from looking mentally retarded.

I first found LinusTechTips when I was looking to buy a new laptop for going to university but I had know idea what to look for. So I started looking around at the difference between i5 and i7 processors and found the channel Techquickie and from there I found LinusTechTips. Thank you for all your help.

The only youtube channel and forum that i check for new updates and good info!!

Keep Them coming Linus and Co

Congrats guys! Keep on with the good work and being fun :D

I like the videos where you build computers and review cases *o*

Ohhh btw, my favorite food is tacos of course :D

Found LTT in kind of an interesting way. Helped my roommate build his new water cooled rig and decided to google "overkill water cooling setup" and found the ULTIMATE "Overkill" Water Cooled build and have been hooked since. Wasn't that long ago, but really really dig the content!

Woah! Congrats!! I bumped over your channel when I was searching for how to build a PC, lol! Anyway, congrats, I love your videos, they are so educational and exciting to watch!:D<3

This is awesome, congratulations to the Linus Media Group! I started watching NCIX and Linus' videos about 2 years ago when I decided to learn more about computer hardware in order to build a PC myself. Fell in love with the videos and have been watching them daily ever since! Keep it up guys!

Congrats on making it to the illustrious 1,000,000 subs!! That's awesome. Found your channel when I decided it was time for me to build a gaming rig and did not have a clue what new hardware was out. Keep up the great work and I'll keep watching!

Congrats Linus Media Group! The giveaway items are amazing and I would love to get my hands on one of them, but I'm just happy you guys were able to make it this far  :D

I found the LinusTechTips channel back in late 2010/early 2011 when I was doing research on computer hardware to build my very first computer and replace my old one that was slow and as loud as two fans for your room on the highest setting. Out of all the other Youtube channels I visited, this one really drew me in and I continued to watch your videos throughout the years. You guys have really done an amazing job and you guys really got me interested in learning about this field. My knowledge about technology vastly improved thanks to your videos and this forum's community. Any of my friends that mention they want to learn about computers, without hesitation I send them the Techquickie channel because I know without a doubt that everyone on this team has worked extremely hard to make all the videos amazing. My friends end up loving the videos and also get interested in learning more. I cannot thank you guys enough for everything all of you have done, it must have been a long and hard journey. I kind of regret not posting in the forums, however some of the community is intimidating! It seems like they know everything!  :o Anyways, congrats again! Keep up the great work!

love linus tech tips learned everything I know about computers from these guys Im getting ready to build my first computer these guys have been soooo much help  :)