1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Can't believe that you guys hit 1M subs already! Congrats! And please do a video of the giveaway system before you send it to the winner, I really want to see what it looks like! :D

wow linus! its been a long ride since 2012 (since i was subbed) and i want to give u an official

odazto.jpg

i want to win this stuff really bad

Main Rig: i7 4770k @ 4.2Ghz, sabertooth z87, Gtx 980, hx 750 ,16gb vengeance pro, 120gb kingston ssd, 3tb segate

Thanks to everyone at LinusTechTips for all your hard work in making all these great videos.

Looking forward to you having 2 million subscribers!

found the wan show while browsing channels one Friday on twitch and went to YouTube after it was over and started watching some Linus tech tip videos. no regrets. :ph34r:

Congratulations, Linus Media Group! Live long and prosper.

I first saw one of the "as fast as possible" posted by Lifehacker a year ago and since then I've been watching your videos in a daily basis. The reviews are great and video editing is getting better everyday. Keep up the good work! :)

First of all: Congratulations Linus!

I have watched the videos for a few years now and they keep improving! Good job on that. There always is humor in the videos which makes it much easier to watch and listen to compared to a video that means full-time serious business. I hope you grow so much more since the videos are fun to watch and very informative.

Second of all: ...... Well, that was the little story really. So yeah... Cheers!

Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia is the fear of long words...

wwsd: What would Shrek do?

That gaming pc sounds very nice :)

Linus i congratulate you and your team on this. and thank you, for making this content, not only to pass time for us, but to educate us, and connect us.

on this forum, i have met a lot of people. and some of those will stay with me, and i can call them friends. i love you guys @tmcclelland455 @Jogostar @AlwaysFSX @BonBon Scott @virtualTune @decobra11

@Linustech @slick @dezeltheintern thank you for this :)

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

I dont want to make a big post so ill say it with simple math

LinusTechTips = !!!Absolutely Fucking Awesome!!!

theres nothing more to say :D

I love your channel and community on the internet. I have literally watched every video you have made, some more than once. Please keep up what you are doing, you are doing an amazing job.  

I found LinusTechTips when I new nothing about computers and was about to give up building my own system.  Saw your how-to guide and I was in love.  Since then Ive loved mostly all the reviews as well as the top tech under 100$ videos.  Future? Keep up the good work guys!

Spencer

I found your channel randomly as I was looking for computer parts to build my first ever system. This was approximately 9 months ago, and I've been watching and loving almost every bit of your content on all three of your channels.

Keep up the great work!

Desktop: FX-9370 @ 4.4GHz - ASUS Crosshair V Formula-Z - 16GBs Corsair Dominator Platinum - ASUS ROG Poseidon GTX 780 - Rosewill Lightning 1000W - CoolerMaster HAF 932 Advanced

Sound Setup: KAM HP-1 Studio Headphones - Audio Technica AT2020 Studio Mic - Focusrite Scarlett 2i2

Man, I remember back when you where under three hundred thousand subs, now you're over a million. Keep up the awesome work!

Hi,

I know that I probably won't win, But I just wanted to say thank you to LMG! I have been watching you guys regularly for over a year now and really appreciate all the entertainment and knowledge that you provide!

I feel like YouTubers in general don't get enough credit for all the awesome stuff they do for so many people. Oh, and congrats to the people who end up winning the prizes!!! :D

If anything I would like to win the pc. I dont have the money for such advance technologies :(also linus congrats man hard work pays off! You are the only tech channel I truly trust.

Congrats on hitting 1 mil! They way I found your channel was that 1yr and a half ago I was looking into building a computer and my friend recommended that I watch your videos and I have been ever since. Keep producing great vids linus and team!

I came across you guys about 3yrs ago and the linus media group has become an important part of my life. I was a student that didnt really understand the computer hardware/software commmunity and here were guys were ot was there job to know this stuff and inform it to the public. I was relieved to know it became simpiler to understand the materials that were a great fit for people who had a certain budget. But for me you really helped me with the build guides and product reviews.You guys are lucky to do something you love, make a living out of it and I support you guys and im rooting for you all.Congratulations on the 1MILLION. Thanks so much guys!(Sorry about the long story)