1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Dude, congratulations on 1 million subscribers and being a Guinness World Record Holder! All these accomplishments in about 2 - 3 years? I could be wrong. but still a very impressive accomplishment. Keep up the good work, follow your dreams bro. Good luck :)

Stay thirsty, my friends...

Post ONCE in this thread to enter. Include whatever you want in the post - how you found Linus Tech Tips, your favourite series or style of video on Linus Tech Tips, what product you would like to see us review in the future, heck, we'll even take a post about your favourite food. Creativity is always welcome 

I remember finding linustechtips years ago on the NCIX channel back when slick was always hidden behind the camera. after watching multiple videos I found linus to be funny and informative so i looked up his channel and subscribed it been a long journey I and ive enjoyed every moment of it I love you guys keep up the great work.

the content you produce is awesome. the style and humor is videos is also Mind blowing. Just continue what you are doing. I was planning my first build and found your guide on youtube, then saw all of your builds :D. And then i saw other videos of your channel so I knew I should subscribe.
I got on LTT forums when once in a video you said and now whenever I have a problem community helps me... :)

I really feel happy for you guys.

I found you on the YouTube frontpage ~3 years ago - lucky coincidence since I was interested in building my own PC. Needless to say that I haven't done that yet :P. Amazing to see how far you've come!

Also, I really love this forum. Like, really!

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014

The best gifts that you can give us i great videos, every day, thank you and keep up the good work :)

New user here !  :)

I discovered your channel at the beginning of this year, while watching all the PC build guides I could possibly find. Then, youtube suggested your channel and I believe it was one of your overkill assembly guides. I watched the whole thing, subscribed and never regretted doing so. Thanks to your channel I've build up the confidence and know-how to build my own system and I have learned how to clean it properly. 

So thank you for doing this and keep on going. ( especially with the build guides and laptop reviews, which I absolutely love )

congratz linus on your 1m subs.i was looking for a razer deathadder review when i found you.thanks for the giveaway btw. :D

Congrats Linus!! I've been following you since the "park bench" videos, (that were still awesome :D ). I might not be the most interacting person in the community, but just wanna let you known that I'm alwalys here supporting you and your team. And I'm sure many peple feel the same way. BTW I will be looking for that Moto360/Apple watch review in the future. :P

And since I'm in the ways of upgrading my pc, it would be awesome if I could win that gamming rig ;) .

Again congrats, keep up the good work, and see you at 2 million!

started watching your videos a long time ago, I think first video was about luke's mineral oil computer

It's awesome that you finally hit 1million keep up the amazing content it never fails to entertain me :)

I love your cats. :D

CPU: i7 6700K @ 4.8GHz | MOBO: Asus Maximus Gene VIII | GPU: EVGA 1080 SC | CASE: Silverstone TJ08-E | COOLER: Phanteks TC14PE | RAM: 16GB HyperX Fury | STORAGE: 250GB/1TB Samsung 850 Evo, XP941 256GB | PSU: 850W Seasonic X | MONITOR: Acer XB271HU | AUDIO OUT: Audio Technica M50X, AudioEngine D1 | AUDIO IN: Ant Lion Modmic 4.0 | KEYBOARD: CM Storm TK Brown | MOUSE: Corsiar M65 RGB

Congrats guys, and thx for all the awesome videos!!

Well done on this achievement *googles how to spell 'achievement' to avoid problems with the gramma police* *yep gramma has two mm's*.

I would like to send a giant pimpflex your way.

May you never have to eat sprouts again!

I found Linus Tech Tips by browsing Youtube when I realised that I am starting to not understand what people are talking about when they talk computers. This for me kind of sucked because I was an early adopter to building things like water cooled computers when it was a new thing. I like your open and honest videos when you talk candidly to the camera and we get a sense of who you are and your personality *GSC* shines through. Dead pan videos bore me and I tend to switch off. Whats worse than that however is when people try and be someone there not and try to pull a personality out of their backside. I am really starting to warm to your style.

I would like to see you review some sub £200/$324.55 graphics cards and stick them in bog-standard computers then compare them to the latest and greatest computers and see if we can really make out much of a difference between the two.

My favorite food is sunday dinner/roast dinner. Yorkshire pudding *York FTW - thats where I was born and raised*, roast potatos, stuffing, veg, dumplings, onion gravy.

my first experience of Linus was the review of a remote control tank. from that point on I was hooked and havent stopped watching all his videos. His tips about computers made me a want to build a gaming rig my self, and I did. it turned out great(best choice I have ever made never going back (PC-MR4L)). one of my favorite videos is the motivational sphere dispenser! keep up the awesome videos guys!

Congrats on 1 million subs, been here a while, the reason was to watch some unboxing vids, cause I was preparing to build a rig of my own.

Well done Guys! I found your channel looking at gaming mice, fell in love with the casual styled theme of the videos and subbed right away. Best of luck for the future! 

P.S. If you really wanna know what my favourite food is it's Chicken Kievs, yum :)

Hello LinusMediaGroup!

I like your videos and they helped me a lot when i started building my own rig. Keep up the good work, and also big "HY" from land called Finland. Yea, it s like Canada, but we have original Santa Claus. I wish i could help more from here, but i can not do much ;(. Fun fact, Amd "Kaveri" means friend in finnish language. 

I hope you guys have a good year! (Sorry for typing errors :/ )

Long time viewer, first time poster:) congrats on the 1 million subs..

Congratz LTT!!

Your videos helped me a lot when I was building my current rig.

Well this is one thing i want to win so badly!

One year of subscribing to your channel and boy was it amazing. You taught me how to build a computer taught me all the specs and everything i'd need to know. Im 14 and this inspired me to build my own current desktop, and i love it! Thanks so much love your reviews and unboxing it really helps me in this world of modern technology and what is truly worth buying :3

Hey,

I really love your videos, because you always have good news and that news can i am use for all german people,

If i am win the giveaway, i have something to reviwe about and unboxing, this is great <3,

I am just 14 years old that because i can't buy all week new tech stuff :(,

but i love Tech, and I wanna have the surface 3 or the laptop, because than can i am rendering my videos at my dad, i just have a gaming Pc at my mom :( this sucks.

Love David

I startend watching Linus since i build my first PC. Im from germany and there are not many good youtuber who makes PC Videos. Linus was for me the best youtuber and I build the PC and all works. Today i watch mostly daily your Videos and when i search for PC Videos i look first, that Linus make one. Linus for life