1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Good job Linus, I'm happy you've had so much success. If I hadn't found your videos years back I dont think I'd be as into pc's as I am now. Thank you and good luck going forward :)

see there was this potato that was a potato and well he is a potato thats it 

So basicly... Congrats for 1M subs on youtube. Second of all keep up the good work. Hope that you don't run out of stuf to review.

My fav series are probably the TECH UNDER 100$!!!! I'd like to see more off graphic cards because thats what im into right now.

And how i found you're chanel is realy easy. I was loking for the best parts for the $ for a new pc and i didnt know some things about computers and i found TECHQUICKIE  and after watching some videos i found links to the Linustechtips youtube chanel and i thought you have some good videos so I SUBSCRIBED.

(Sory if i made some mistakes in the text because im from Latvia and im still learning English)

THE END

Not all too long ago, the macbook pro I had bought for college went and bricked itself and thus began the switch to pc. I decided I'd like to build my first gaming pc and began to scour the internet for all the information I could attempt to absorb and LTT not only provided fun and insightful videos to aid in my quest, but gave me a glimpse of the pc community as something that I'd like to be a part of.

Thanks for all the great videos that guys have created, and keep up the amazing work!

Congratulations on 1 million subscribers.
I love your high quality content.
Especially the build guides and information videos about individual computer components.
Keep it up.
;)

There are so many great tech channels out there but this your channel is the only one i care about... It just is so high quality and... I agree with most of the things you guys say :) I started watching LTT about two years ago and have since watched EVERY single video you have produced! Even my brother comes to facepalm me everytime he sees me watching LTT because he thinks internet is for fun, but i think LTT is both fun and informative so it is almost the only channel i watch :) Thanks!

|OscillosC Build|+ Raspberry Pi [NAS] + Another G5 + Personal + HTPC: Asus Z87-A - Intel Core i5 4670K @ 4.5ghz 1.15v - Noctua NH-D14 - Gigabyte Radeon HD7870 OC @ 1170mhz core- Kingston HyperX 8gb 1600mhz CL9 - Samsung 840 PRO 128Gb SSD for Windows- Kingston V300 120gb for Ubuntu- WD Caviar Black 1Tb For games and programs - WD Caviar Green 2Tb For videos, photos, music, and backups- Seasonic P660 XP2 Platinum - Windows 8.1 PRO - Ubuntu 14.04 - Modded Bitfenix Ghost

LinusTechTips, thank you so much for teaching me many things that I had no idea about what so ever before I built my custom PC. Since then, I can keep up to date with the latest news in tech, which you make really interesting to listen to. You explain things in a way I can understand without substantial tech knowledge. I have referred some friends to your As Fast as Possible videos, since there were some things they didn't understand. I recently have started watching your videos much more often. The specs on my system were slightly inspired by your 1500 gaming system, and that is the main way I figured out how to build it. I found your channel by searching for PC build guides, and yours looked interesting, and I have been watching since then. I also used to watch Newegg Tv videos, but I find that I relate to your videos much more, since you aren't a company selling PC parts, and you make your content awesome. I also find your ads for your sponsors really funny, since you can incorporate them into your videos really well, and they're not too long or boring, and they get the message across. You've increased my tech knowledge by a large percentage, which has helped me take care of my custom built PC correctly. You also helped me pick the right parts when I was building it. 

It's great that your sponsors such as Intel and Corsair are able to give you parts to review and use (as far as I know that's what you do), since I get to see the really high end stuff I could never buy, and you get to review many more parts and products.

P.S. I also wouldn't mind having one of those items, any of them are super awesome. I haven't entered one of your contests before, and this is also my first post on the forum. I signed up for the contest, but I will DEFINITELY be checking out stuff on here very often, so I can have other users advice in taking care of my PC, how to do some things, and I can also ask questions about what I'm having trouble with. Finally, I want to thank you for all of your amazing content and advice on computers. 

I'm really happy for your channel on your 1 million subscribers, and so many amazing statistic numbers. and I look forward to more amazing content and your next big milestone. 

I only have a laptop to play games, I guess I can dream to get the gaming PC, right? :)

If all the people on earth would watch The channels videos, we would be living in a better world :)

I discovered the channel  at least a year and a half ago, when i was scouting for parts for my first desktop PC. Now its my daily entertainment and tech info channel. I also really like techquickie as I have learned a lot of new things from the videos and even when its not new for me i have sent links to the videos if someone has asked me something thats on techquickie.

Congratulations on the 1M subs! Your videos have inspired me to get a job in IT. Thank you for all the hard work you and your team have put into the channel.

Nice job y'all! The videos you give us everyday are really fantastic! I love them!

We love you Linus! You've been so entertaining and really got me into building my pc back when you worked at NCIX. Thanks for everything you've done!

I originally found LinusTechTips when looking at mechanical keyboards. I knew nothing about them and wanted to know why they were considered superior to other keyboards. I found the videos explaining them and now I know much more about them. I have learned a lot about different types of tech from this channel and I'm very happy that I found it. I love the way you guys do videos and I also enjoy most of Linus' puns and innuendos, however bad they may be. Keep up the good work.

From the bottom of our hearts, thank you all for giving us the opportunity to do a job that we love - a job that is truly one of the best in the world.

As thanks, please accept this small token of appreciation - a pretty awesome giveaway for our awesome Linus Tech Tips community members :D

PRIZES

Microsoft Surface Pro 3

Custom PC Built by Linus, with a case that is "signed and designed" by the Linus Media Group crew

ASUS G550J - One of the laptops used on the HighLANder excursion, signed by Linus Media Group, Tek Syndicate, Austin Evans, and Newegg TV

GIVEAWAY RULES

Post ONCE in this thread to enter. Include whatever you want in the post - how you found Linus Tech Tips, your favourite series or style of video on Linus Tech Tips, what product you would like to see us review in the future, heck, we'll even take a post about your favourite food. Creativity is always welcome :)

This contest will run from 9/10/2014 until 9/19/2014 at 4:30pm PDT. Winners will be drawn live on The WAN Show using a random number generator.

The Surface Pro and the custom system will be given to the first two posts that are selected in the draw, the G550J will go to a random member that we feel embodies the attitude of the linustechtips.com community (who has posted in this thread ^_^).

Winners will be contacted through the forum and will have 3 days to reply to claim the prize before we re-draw!

Good luck, and again, thank you all for supporting us thus far :D

Best tech channel on youtube by a mile

I would never have been able to pick my pc parts without you :D #FeedTheHype

Thanks for all the awesome videos, i've learned a lot from you guys about pcs since i've been following you and it helped me a lot with building my own rig and chosing the right parts! I also like how linus is so funny and tells a lot of jokes which is not very usual in pc hardware reviews :D Thanks a lot guys!

I am looking forward to seeing your review of the Moto 360 and winning this contest c;

nice. found the channel while doing my first build some years back.

Congrats on 1million subs! I found your channel from randomly going through the related videos while searching building PCs

I found out linus almost two years ago when i was building my first rig, (the one on my profile, not the best, but i don't live in usa so i cant get nice stuff due to monetary issues).

I was looking for advise on a GPU since i didn't have any experience and i was afraid of doing something wrong, then i was only looking for videos on youtube of game performance on different GPU's,

and in one comment there was this guy replying to some other dude what antialiasing was and he posted a video from linus, i started seeing his videos, and inmediatly subscribed to your channel.

Yeah, maybe you'll say i'm here just for the give away, i see this forum as a way to ask for help, and help people, most of the time i'm only reading stuff.

Greetings from México!

(Forgive my horrible english)