1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Congrats on 1 Million Subs ;)

Edit: My Favorite Food is Southwestern Egg rolls with ranch avocado dip.

Congrats to Linus & the crew for hitting 1 million subscribers.

I ran across the channel while searching for reviews on Mechanical keyboards, and decided to stick around because of how well structured, helpful, and entertaining the videos are!

Been watching your videos since before I built my first computer three summers ago. Thanks for the hours of entertainment and information, and congrats on hitting one million subscribers!

Your videos are very helpful in many different occasions. THANK YOU!!

Linus you guys are just  awesome. really do like the build videos. But an idea is to make the Intel space ship capsule thingy and make it into a case! I think that would just be plain old amazing. Thank you for the wonderful videos and thank you Linus and Guys for everything.  :)

I found LinusTechTips when I was learning how to build a computer and it was somewhat linked to NCIXTechTips. Now I have a very decent computer on a budget and once I start working, I'll build my dream pc using the knowledge you taught. 

I watch LinusTechTips and affiliated channels on a daily basis and even if the video comes out late at night I'm up for it. I follow the WAN Show as well! 

Keep it up with the good work :D I like the video editing style and scripting you guys have and speaking of which, the occasional shunning of a bad company is always welcome. It's humorous. (i.e. Street by 50) There's also the other times where the personality really flows into your works. 

Thanks for putting your time, effort and sacrifices. 

P.S. I bought a 12000mAh Cheero phone charger cause of you guys. That deal is still going and is sick. 

I found you when you were still deep in NCIX.
I was looking for a review of some hardware (don't remember what) and I found your method cool yet informative enough to serve my purpose.
Thank You for all the great content over the years.
I sure do miss the Linus Cat Tips videos, but I totally understand you.
I wish all of you in the Linus media group a prosperous future.
Stay well and greetings from Croatia.

Oh yeah, and that gaming rig would be just fantastic!

Congratz linus on 1 million subs. It must be super exciting. The gaming rig would be a really great thing for me because money is tight and i want to pursue a gaming career much like all the big youtubers out there. I first found linus tech tips when i was looking through youtube watching videos about all these cpus and gpus that i would die to have. I then found linustechtips in my recommended the next day and i havent stopped watching since.

=O Shweet.

tumblr_n2u8dyG4cw1qit2glo1_500.gif

I first came upon LTT when trying to find a pc build under $2000 a little over half a year ago. Ever since then, I followed, watch your vids whenever they show up. They're quite informative, detailed, as well as entertaining. So thank you for making them and keep up the awesome work, I'll be looking forward to the next one.

Grats on Having 1m sub, I found you guys due to my friend linking me a review for senn dj8 and I STILL HAVE THE HEADPHONE AND IN LOVE WITH IT. ONE OF THE BEST HEADPHONE I EVER BOUGHT TO GAMING AND MUSIC LISTENING. I collect a lot of headphones/headset but before i buy them i would like to use them for a while and see if they are the best for me and should i use it for dailiy basic AND HERE IS THE DJ8. Thank you again linus

Linus I really love all your videos!!! :D I've really wanted to meet you for a long time now !! :) I like your photo's on instagram :) I read all your posts on twitter :) and I watch all your videos :)www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gq07xwAWUI0 was the first video I ever saw of yours because I was looking for a review of the corsair 2500 speakers and no one else had really uploaded one to YouTube, then it was a little while later that I started watching a lot of your other videos and really got into them :) I love all your different types of videos and I really enjoy watching them all. I really hope you read this post I really want to meet you, I'm from the UK by the way, so yeah Congratulations on getting 1M subs !! you must be really happy, and I'm happy for you :P thank you for all the amazing content on YouTube Linus, and all of your workers to ( @JWRowles on twitter and www.facebok.com/james.rowles.3 on Facebook ) thank you. Go Linus media group!!! :D :D

found Linus when he first started off after breaking off from NCIX loved his content then and still do, thanks for all the videos Linus

Congratulations, and good job guys, keep moving on, it's about time I became a member.

Found your channel when I was attempting my first build last year. Ive been a tech junkie ever since, and watch your channels daily. Still trying to spot that decrepit front lawn in langley somewhere....thanks for the channels!

Love your glorious videos Linus! Keep up the awesome content. #PraiseGabeN

I think I actually like the whole "One take policy" on your videos. Because of that you can be both informative and entertaining at the same time. If you weren't entertaining then something tells me you'd be buried within the hundreds of other tech channels out there as people would click to learn something, get bored and then leave halfway through (Sadly that's the way most people work nowadays.)

Though I must say a lot of the videos you've made (mostly the ones on techquickie) have helped me learn more about PCs than I thought I knew. If I ever need help on PCs then I know that this is a site I can trust to get the answers and opinions I need. Thanks not just to Linus but to the whole team!  :lol:

GIVEAWAY HYPE. OMGSCOOTS POGCHAMP KAPPA TWITCH EMOTES THAT DON'T MAKE SENSE 

Thanks for the videos!

You've converted me in to a Noctua "fan" boy (pardon the pun) :)

Keep up the good work!

Congrats on 1 million subscribers Linus. I couldn't even imagine having 1million people watch and enjoy the videos i make. What first got me on to your channel was your budget gaming pc builds. I also am a fan of Austin Evans and i saw what you did for him after his tragedy. I have learned more from teckquickie about different components in computers than anywhere else. Thank you so much for doing what you do and good luck with your next million subscribers!!!!

I originally found Linus back when it was him and camera man, i was looking for info on Antec's DF-85 series cases. My girlfriend and I are still using those cases today, id like to upgrade but it just isnt in the finances at the moment. I live just across the water from these guys, I was surprised to see a tech channel that was so close to home.

I order parts from NCIX from time to time, when I can afford to. and I have watched many many many of your videos and I don't talk much in the forum unfortunately, but I love the video's you guys do. The wan show is probably my favorite cause of how casual you guys are, its great to see both professionally made video's and then you guys just having fun and bantering on the wan show :P. I'm not sure what id like to see specifically for future reviews atm, you guys usually come up with videos that I would wanna see before I even know i wanna see it.

Also as for what id like to receive, if anything(if i win a draw) I would prefer the Custom computer first, ASUS laptop second, and the surface third, but I'd be happy with any three honestly.
Thank you guys for working so hard and being awesome while doing it!