1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Oh wow man!
Congrats on 1 Million subs!
Can't to see who wins that sweet, sweet tech! 

It might total look totally like ass when we are done but for one lucky winner at least it will be your ass.

This is why i love Linus!

Congrats on 1 mil!  Found Linus Tech Tips searching for motherboard reviews way back in the day (pre-garage studio).  I may not post here much, but I always watch the videos and hope for many more  ^-^

Congrats Linus Media Group!  I found LinusTechTips when I first started doing research on how to build my own gaming computer almost a year ago and have been watching ever since.  Thanks so much for the great content and I wish you much success in the future.

Jay!

My friend told me about your chanel, how about all your unboxings. it was about that time when you LinusTechTips was stolen from you and you had to use LinusCatTips. I would like you to unbox some more audio eqipmen. my favortie food is Svele. Have a great day! Thanks for all the great videos!

I remember checking out this channel waaaay back looking for some build tips with new CPUs... installed a cheap AMD one :P You guys were very informative and gave me a laugh, been here every since :D Thanks for all the laughs, and that Ultimate Build Guide is probably still one of my favorites. That custom PC would be awesome too :D

Well to start things of I found out about Linus tech tips through my interest in computers and tech in general. And I started watching the videos because I liked them and this was about a year ago maybe more actually. My favourite type of video would be the pc builds but I like every single video you do aswell and I look forward to seeing what video comes the next. As for the giveaway I really do like that laptop and I found this to be a good opportunity to get back to gaming since my current computer barely works but it's all I got. Anyways I will always watch your videos and I will look forwards to every single video you do. As for the future anything will do as long as they keep coming daily.

Keep up the good work!

You're one of the most awesome Youtube-Channels I have subscribed in the past year! Your buildguids are really encouraging me to build my own pc but unfortunatelly i'm a bit short on budget. But anyways keep up the good work and congrats to the one million subscribers!

Found your channel by looking for parts for my own build a while back. I really enjoy the videos about graphics cards :)

Hi Linus Media Group! I'm so glad that i found you on YouTube just over a year ago! i found you watching this video-

and have been hooked every since. The way your videos were set up and made just made it so enjoyable to watch and learn. Back before i started watching your videos i didn't really know what i wanted to do with my life but when i seen a PC Build Guide video for the first time i knew technology and computers were my thing. I must Thank you! for all you have taught and showed me. I will forever remember you and your videos! I hope you guys keep going and improving! you guys are the best! :D

Thanks for all the videos please keep them coming....quality and creativity keeps surpassing the last.  Linus you have a great team behind you treat them like gold!!

Like a lot of people, i have to thank you guys. with LTT i learned how to build  a pc and with this a lot of opportunity have been created... 

and because i live in venice my favorite food is this:

rq5FTwh.png

Intel3570k  at  4.5ghz 1.300v  Noctua NH-D14    Gigabyte Gtx 970 G1   AsrockZ77 Extreme 6/TB4     Corsair8Gb vengeance memory    120GB Corsair Force SSD     1TB WD black      NZXT Switch 810

Congrats on a million subs! I had a friend build me a computer about a year ago, back then I didn't know anything about computers so I just said build me something that's good. Well ever since becoming a part of the master race I took it upon myself to learn about what was in my computer and figure out how everything works.

I first found PCPartPicker and started making parts lists for fun and doing research into why hardware costed what it did. Somewhere during the process of posting in the forum someone suggested I take a look at your videos. Needless to say I subscribed after the first video and have been watching every video since! You've helped me learn so much about computer hardware that I started to get the itch to upgrade my own machine and help more people learn about computers.

I started teaching my cousins the basics of what each piece of computer hardware does and that you don't need an i7 and 16gb of ram for gaming :P, and I'm currently helping my little brother ascend by helping him build his own PC! We live in Vancouver also so we've been going to each of the recent NCIX grand openings and getting some awesome deals as well as carefully watching those PCPartPicker price drops  ;).  

It's amazing how in such little time I've learned so much about computers and actually enjoy learning more every single day, my Facebook feed is filled with product and build showcases from hardware companies, I always have a PCPartPicker tab open in my browser, and browsing /r/pcmasterrace has become a daily occurrence :D.  Thank you guys for teaching me so much and providing me with hours of entertainment, I can't wait to see what the future holds for guys and wish you the best of luck!!

- Nathan

Still waiting for the Asus RoG Swift. Still waiting...

Congratulations for reaching 1M subscribers!

You and this community helped me a lot, thanks!

All the best!

* How I found Linus Tech Tips - Wow a long time ago (probably somewhere in 2012) pretty sure I was looking at a how to build a pc video.

* My favorite series or style of video on Linus Tech Tips - Those crazily, hilarious, videos that Linus makes. 

* What product I would like to see reviewed in the future - Nokia Lumia Icon.

* My favorite food - Pizza

* Why I need to win this giveaway - Because my current gaming PC has a Pentium D 840 and an Ati Radeon X300se Hypermemory.

* Love your videos keep up the good work, Congratz on 1m

Love watching your videos as they are not only fun to watch but also very informative, been a fan since your early ncix tech tips days

Oh man, this giveaway just when i decided to upgrade? Oh MAN!

But with all seriousness, i love your videos, i watch linus probably for two years now but i only recently joined the forum. I love all the channels that give me fun vids to watch and interesting product reviews and helpful forums, nowhere else i've been given so good and professional help with choosing pc parts, i will be back here many times and i hope i will also be able to continue enjoying great tech advice and videos.

THANKS FROM POLAND GUYS!

Thank you so much Linus! Your reviews are the best on Youtube!

Very very very big congratulations Linus and the Media Group. You guys really deserve it for making such good videos about our favourite tech.

I can also take the oppertunity to tell you that I really love the vlog kinda videos of you doing different projects.

Once again congratulation.

To two million subs, and beyond!!!!!

:D

I was 14 at the time, it was early 2011. I knew literally nothing about tech and computers. I found Linus' videos and fell in love (no homo). I've watched every single video for the past 4 years and I will continue to support you guys forever. You helped me discover myself and my love for technology. Thank you <3 (extra homo)

i just made my account and i think its going to be fun id like to congratulate Linus and all the Linus Media Group team on reaching 1 million subscriber can you imagine 1 million that's more than the population of the city i live in! ive been watching Linus tech tips for like 2 years now love it! One of the funnest things was when slick walked in on Linus eating the chocolate bunny in the NFC Easter egg hunt, i literally ROFL'd. you know at the same time i kinda hate you Linus because you make me waist ALL my money. if i were to win the surface or the gaming rig i would probably use it to replace my old un-upgradeable acer desktop or my old hp mini notebook. and on the off-chance i win the asus ROG gaming notebook ill use it to replace both. Anyways again congratulations on 1 million subs and i think ill go have some fun with this new account.

congrats from colombia linus, a friend told me about ncix tactics son when you move to linustechtips i just follow 

and if i win a want the Custom PC Built by Linus, with a case that is "signed and designed" by the Linus Media Group crew, that wolud be awasome thanks

Who wouldn't like Linus's videos over the rest? I'm not saying the others are bad I just feel he does put out the best content for PC and sometimes non PC hardware/software! Keep it up guy, see you at 2Mil!