1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I joined the LTT community a couple of years ago
It started of just as a hobby and now I am studying programming and network management at school because of LTT sparking my interest.

I loved the old school unboxings but there are tons of people online who do this so I find it very good that nowadays you do more reviews of stuff like phones, smartwatches, ... .

The moment you introduced Slick I was very happy that you were growing as a youtuber and Slick was and still is a very good plus to the company.

What would make me really happy is if you let Slick be a "second" host for videos more often, now you do this with events but I would love to see Slick even more in daily videos.

But what am I saying here, you don't need me telling you what to do. You are one of the few people who pulled of professional youtube in IT branche and probably the only one that is not associated with a specific company (NCIX doesn't count any more :) ) that has a team.

So all I can really say is keep up the good work and keep reviews from the "regular" guy point of view, a review with experiences from use and not just useless specs cause we can read those online.

LTT team my love for you is less than 3 and I want you to keep the way you are and keep me informed about the latest and greatest things in THE WAN SHOW ARCHIVE.

(Would love to see you in the EU, I live in Belgium)

(Slick please don't die in germany)

I found your channel by looking for graphic cards and motherboards a few years ago. It inspired me to build my own PC ( it's the little tips that helped me build confidence for my first PC build.) I set an alarm for 5:45 AM(IST) for the WAN show,because I am crazy like that :P. Love the content and the presentation.Thank you and keep up the good work!  :)  

I'm sure this has been said many times, but your videos really make me happy, as this community does. I have found it hard to find any negativity inside this forums and you videos are actually really helpful (Thanks to you I have my Logitech G502 and a bunch of random stuff) Please keep up the good work and remember, the first rule about fight club; never talk about fight club.

PC specs: Sager NP8268, GTX880m w/ 8 GB DDR5 VM, i7-4810MQ 2.8/3.8 GHz, IC Diamond Thermal Compound, 16GB RAM at 1600 MHz 2x8, 256 GB Crucial M550 series mSATA3 SSD, 1TB 7200rpm HD, Killer Wireless, Bluetooth 4.0. Window 8.1 (Because W7 was more expensive)

Congrats :) definitely deserving of every single one of those subscribers!

Can't wait to see what you guys make with the channel & site in the future

how you found Linus Tech Tips

I had seen a couple product reviews and tech tips on the NCIX channel, but came across your personal channel when I found your Windows phone and Android phone weeks.

your favourite series or style of video on Linus Tech Tips

Hard to narrow it down. Honestly a good portion of the videos I already knew the info or wasn't particularly interested in, but just found you guys entertaining. But I have to say I really did enjoy the comparison videos such as in the 8350 vs 3570K video... probably the last thing you want to hear since those are the most time consuming videos lol :P

what product you would like to see us review in the future

ALL THE HARDWARE

we'll even take a post about your favourite food

Well back in the day I really liked pasta from Anducci's (pasta restaurant in Burnaby and Coquitlam), but they're gone now :( still a pasta guy, and Anton's does the trick for me now.

Intel i5-4690K @ 3.8GHz || Gigabyte Z97X-SLI || 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws X 1600MHz || Asus GTX 760 2GB @ 1150 / 6400 || 128GB A-Data SX900 + 1TB Toshiba 7200RPM || Corsair RM650 || Fractal 3500W

I first started watching Linus's videos when I found out he was part of the PCMR

Can you please do a review of the MSI z97 GAMING 5 plis linus plis?

My system: i7 4790k / / NZXT H440 / / Custom CPU & GPU loop / / Coming soon... / / MSI Z97 GAMING 9 A.C. / / Corsair RM850 / / Silverstone Black/Red Cables / / Kingston HyperX 3k 240GBx2 / / WD Black 3TB / / G.Skill Sniper 16gb 1600MHz / / 

I'm glad I can be a small part of what makes this community whole.

Good luck to all the participants in the give away.

I actually don't even remember how I found Linustechtips. But it was a long time ago, before twitch live streams even. 

I first discovered LinusTechtips on youtube when looking for reviews of products. I soon subbed and started watching a lot of your content because it always gave me an answer to things i wondered about and ALL your vids are overall simply Awesome! Keep up the great work and congrats on the huge milestone! :D

Unfortunately if I win I will just have to taunt my best friend in Australia over the internet, the only downside is that I can't taunt him by being within reach and not letting him touch it

Linus love youre video's keep up the good work.

i most enjoy youre build vlogs :D

just saying keep up the work man.

Congratulations Linus! I remember watching you recover that dead AMD CPU when the pin was broken on NCIX - then discovered LTT from there.

Definitely a massive change from back in the day.

luv u <3 
i started to build my own gaming pc. thats how i found you

Great channel. I have been watching since late 2008 near the beginning of your YouTube career on the basis that I was about to upgrade my computer. From the moment I clicked on your channel and I was hooked into PC hardware and knew that I would want to eventually come to the point of being able to build myself an entire computer. From the old couch unboxing videos to the high(er) production value videos of today, you have always been able to catch my attention and keep me interested in all the new pc hardware.

Thanks for inspiring me to build my own computers. My only complaint is that my most recent one made me empty my wallet!

post-1298-0-62802100-1404506293_thumb.jp

Thanks again Linus and the rest of the crew. Good luck on the next million.

Congratulations on hitting one million you guys. You deserve it big time.

Is there some sort of an affiliate link for NCIX? I buy a fair amount of computer parts from there, and would love to give Linus a kickback :D

You guys were the reason I got knowledge on what to buy for my computer, I love all your videos and (most times) your humor.

Congratulations on the 1 million subscribers! Glad I'm one of them! :D