1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

There's no way in hell I will ever get picked for anything but I would like to thank Linus from the bottom of my heart and anyone standing behind the camera.

I never got to build myself a rig I could call my very own and I'm not seeing the possibility to do so in the near future, but I watched your videos regardless. It influenced me significantly and my knowledge about tech helped many people. I am in no way as knowledgeable as people who frequent this forum but it's enough to be helpful to friends and family.

So that and the fact that the videos always had more value to it than just a simple unboxing or review. They never lacked character. They were charming. They told incredibly bad jokes. There was a face beyond the box that got ripped apart. And that face was the epitome of a well informed consumer, symbol of war against hard packaging foam, wearing an euphoric fedora and listening to bad top 40 music.

There's no video I'd ever skip!

(Why did I watch a review of a ~580$ tube amplifier again?)

So there you go,

thank you LinusTechTips.

post-98929-0-94319300-1410467147_thumb.j

Congratulations! I just wanted to thank you guys for inspiring me to build my own system. I can't wait until you hit 2 million subscribers!

Wow, I can't say I'm surprised. The quality of content you and your team produce is amazing, Congratulations on one million!

I actually found LinusTechTips through TechQuickie.  At the time I was a total noob in the whole computer-building thing, I was looking for a video on what hyper threading was (I know, such noob...).  I watched many TechQuickie videos and learned quite a lot, saw that you had another channel, and went there to find it flooded by CES 2014 coverage!  Since then I've watched almost every video that's been uploaded to LinusTechTips, TechQuickie, and ChannelSuperFun.  I can't wait to build my own PC, the laptop I'm using now is painfully slow.  I'm not a big forum guy, just a lurker who reads.  I'd love to win the graffitied computer... or the laptop.  But I never win giveaways so that'll never happen  ;)

- A fellow Canadian.

P.S. I used to have soccer practice in the field where you made the water balloon video for ChannelSuperFun.

You guys and the newegg YouTube channel brought me into my passion for PC's. This was about 4 years ago when you were still with ncix. But my god have you come a long way. Good luck for your future. I look forward to see what it holds.

You guys were my go to source for helping me find info when I first got into PC gaming. Thank you guys.

Wow.... nearly 800 pages in such a short time... yet still no crash :P

Yea! Congratz on a MILLION subs! Long time watcher!  :lol:

Linus Media Group,

I think I can speak for everyone here when I say thank you. Thank you for the quality videos on products we care about. Thank you for taking a big risk in making this channel part your everyday lives, and delivering great content to all of us here. What else can I say but continue at what you guys do best, and I wish you and the future of Linus Tech Tips the best of luck. You guys have really shown me that your passion can truly take you places. 

Also you guys really do have the best unboxings. Quick, informative, and well really just not long and boring. We miss them and they would most certainly be welcome back!  :D

I started watching this channel a few moths ago. I don't have the money to buy a rig at all, so mostly i stare in awe at the machines you guys put together. I have read all about how to put computers together. You guys are what i watch to relax at work. I aspire to someday be able to run my own small business with your level of dedication. Keep being amazing Guys!!!

I found LinusTechTips while looking for a review of the Razer Blackwidow mechanical keyboard.

Congrats on 1 millions subs keep up the great work!

Love all your content from the very beginning with the small crew at NCIX to the all the individuals that now work at LMG. First off congratulations on coming so far reaching 1 million subscribers and being one of the most popular tech channels out there. I always love to see new content posted by you guys and the format I must say is superb, as much as I miss the old unboxings the quality of work you guys do amazes me every time. I wish you guys the best for the future and the best for the next million subscribers:) 

Congrats Linus and Rest of the team for making this possible !

The tears of joy are for all of us you followers to share and celebrate for making it to such a great mark of 1.000.000 subs.

I joined the followers club by you first videos I didn't even have a youtube account by then but i was daily checking the channel from ncix to linus tech tips

to get my daily dose of tech reviews and unboxings. You are a man that knows the pc hardware business very well and that was shown from the start

which made me eager to keep on listening on what you had to say on any matter was on discuss and until i notice it we came to the WAN SHOW era.

That was like a gift sent from heaven to me. Why ? Well here in Greece we don't have many tech reviewers and until recently no unboxers for sure.

The reviewers we had was so not educated and not following the tech evolution AT ALL. I can still listen to some of them recommending windows xp, and 7

beeing to them the worst case scenario like technophobes. And when i had to deal with customer support in Greece for broken or faulty hardware it's even

worse but that is another topic.So I'd like to close up and THANK YOU for everything ! You may not realize it as much but you educate people from building pcs

to beeing a role model. (well that one when you're not making your jokes and sorry to ruin this for you but not that funny some times)

Much love from Greece and keep up the good and hard work.

I hope you read this one you dump ass !

give me the gaming rig, love your videos and found you when i was looking for information on graphic card for my rig

Hey guys, congrats to 1 Mio. subscribers!

I first noticed your channel in May 2014 when I was biulding my own gaming PC and couldn't figure out how to mount my heatsink and manage my cables  :P

Your build guides helped me a lot and some of them like the Overkill guide were quite awesome and very entertaining ;)

Greetings from Germany  :D

I found you guys just before i build me pc in late 2012. I just loved everything about your videos. I would like to see you guys do some Remote control cars/planes/helicopters/quadcopter reviews. I think it will be fun :D

well, i found linus tech tips when i for some time ago was looking for a new mouse and then i found your "as fast as possible" series, and i just watched a whole lot of them, even whoes who didn't include anything about mice. and then i forgot about it for some weeks, then i found it again when i wanted to buy a keyboard, and i subscribed this time, to both the channels, i was just in love with the pc world after watching all thoes vids, and now, some time after i subscribed, i finaly think i have found out what i want yo be when i grow up, i want to work with computers, monitors, mice, keyboards, speakers, all that good stuff, so thanks a mio. times to you! <3 and i more the less watch every single vid. that gets upload both from linus tech tips and ncix, i just can't stop watching all the tech news xD love you man! <3 ( not in that way, probably know what i mean :3 ) and congratz with the 1.000.000 subs! it would mean a lot to me just to get anything signed by you, luke and the other guys!

you guys really does an amazing job!

greetings from Denmark!

can i just say thank you Linus and the guys from the production team i find your guides very use full and i hope to lots more vids in the future

Congrats....I am new here....just joined the community, though have been a regular viewer of the youtube channel...

The channel was of great help to me, when I was building my first gaming pc....

Best wishes, Samir

Prize: Custom PC Built by Linus, with a case that is "signed and designed" by the Linus Media Group crew please :D

I don't actually remember how i found LTT but I think it was when I was trying to help a friend buy a new pc, I was looking for reviews and found your channel and I am so happy that I did! you are doing a great job and I really think you are one of the very few who are really doing that!

My favourite series is the WAN show. It is starting at about 3am for me here but i always try to stay up and watch it live.

I really don't know else I would like to see you review... you are already reviewing a lot of stuff. maybe some water cooling product reviews, maybe more unboxing+review type videos, I think its time for more of those.

My favorite food is a sandwich made of multiple layers of water cooled video cards... I don't have a water cooled video card in my pc because i fear i would end up eating it.

My favourite color has to be red these days I guess.

congratulation for 1 million subscriptions!! you guys really deserve it!

I really fear the day you would stop making vidoes, hope it won't be any time soon (at least not in the next 5 years or so).

Linus and the team,

Your videos are great. All of them on all 3 channels.

Techquickie is a great way to learn quick facts about computer-related stuff which I had never been bothered to Google!

LTT is the BEST review source for computer hardware and has helped me several times to decide what to buy. Non-biased and relatable up-to-date content.

Super fun is super fun to watch!

Thank you for doing what you do and keep it up!

~ Jack

R7 1700@3.8GHz@1.275V | Gigabyte AX370 Gaming 5 | 16GB DDR4 @ 2933MHz | RX 580 8GB Nitro+ | Corsair AX860

I started watching LTT and NCIXTT to get my PC building fix way back when I couldn't even afford to build a budget PC. All of my computers were built from old and spare parts I got when I helped friends and sometimes strangers build or update their PCs.

I love the build videos! I think I've watched every one at least a couple of times. I'm really into video production so I love seeing Edzel, Brandon and Taran's new concepts, filming and editing techniques.

I've been trying to get more and more involved in this community! It's pretty awesome!

Thanks Linus, Slick, Edzel, Brandon, Taran and everyone at LMG!

Thanks, Thanks, Thanks.

-Brian (Srgnt Ballistic)

FX-8350 | Asus Sabertooth 990fx r2.0 | 16 GB (2x8 1600Mhz) Corsair Vengeance | EVGA GeForce GTX 770 SC Dual | Corsair Vengeance C70 | 120GB Samsung EVO SSD, 1TB WD Black | Corsair AX860i | 2x BenQ XL2420TE | Corsair H110 | Logitech G15 | Logitech G500 | Creative Sound Blaster Z | Windows 8.1

I found Linus Tech Tips through other Youtube channels (JayzTwoCents and Barnacules Nerdgasm) when I was looking to upgrade my home PC.  I've kept coming back because your energy and information are a great way to start each morning!  (I get disapointed when there's nothing new to watch!)  Congradulations on 1mil subscribers! 

Every LinusTechTips video I watch that's about some new computer component....my wallet goes into cardiac arrest.

Keep up the good work Linus and the team. Hope for another 1m subs.