1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Hey Linus. I'm sure we're all really happy about how far this channel has come and me personally even being a late comer I only subscribed a year ago. I really grown to love every single video you guys put up. I was actually almost tearing up when you told the life story of your channel and I feel really glad I could be a part of it. You were an inspiration to me to start knowing and learning about computers and I really enjoy being a geek around my friends and family :P You really changed my life from being a really dull and sad kid to a slightly less dull and happy one. Almost all your videos made me laugh and appreciate how amazing a computer can be. Thanks for being part of my daily video feed and my life :)

Congratulations to the whole team!

I've watched your videos since the first day and really love to see how much progress you've made.

Keep up the good work!

CPU: 5930K @ 4.5 GHz, GPUs: 2x GTX Titan, Mobo: Rampage V Extreme, Ram: 32GB Dominator 2800

Sound: Essence STX & SP 2500, SDDs: 2x 850 Pro 512GB, PSU: Corsair AX1200i, Case: Corsair 900D

Cooling: Full custom w/c loop (CPU, both GPUs), Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/14886-project-hermes-900d-titan-sli/

<- A viewer from Hong Kong

In Hong Kong, there are not many video talk about the PC so I find your video and its very goods

Luckly I know most of the english in your video.

Congarts and hope you can go 2millions and more~

LinusCatTips is the shit man. Great work Linus media group and congratulations for the million subs. Keep it up!  :D

The reviews you do are the best and they are awesome !! :)

I first found your videos when I was looking for PC parts for my build, but your videos weren't just reviews they were very special, and I have watched pretty much every video since. But the Notebook Cooler Noir video of course is still my favourite :P

Congrats on getting 1 million subs!!! And have a great day, now I'm gonna go eat a sandwich.

I built my first computer because of you. Congrats on 1000000 SUBS!

Nice!  :D

i9-11900K @ 5.1ghz;   RTX 3090 FE @ 2ghz;   ROG Maximus XII Hero;   4266mhz G.Skill 16GB DDR4;

Quickly come up with something to write... Uhm yeah. I actually don't have much.

Big fan of tech quickie and I also wish there would be moar super fun activity in my news feed, but then again... Youtube, newsfeed? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Get it?

But lets not forget the good ol' main channel. Makes my slow days so much better and educational even.

Thanks to Linus Media Group for making awesome videos and also thanks for making a fantastic community. For having over 100k members I find the forums surprisingly troll free which is a great break from what we are used to on the great world wide web.

Keep up the good work! :)

I once explained to my girlfriend what true love is. I said, "If you were a shit, I'd put you back in" and to this day, she is still my little shit. 

There is a tale once told of a Mississippi riverboat captain who called all of the passengers to the top deck in the middle of the night. When the announcement was made, everyone hurried topside, wondering fearfully what had occasioned the disruption in their sleep.

Once all the passengers were present, the captain stood atop a crate and looked over the half-dressed, shivering crowd.
"Ladies and gentlemen, I fear that our ship has struck a snag and is sinking," he announced.
This statement was greeted with gasps of horror from those assembled.
"I wonder," the captain continued solemnly, "if there is anyone among us skilled in the art of prayer?"
The frightened passengers nodded wisely to one another. Yes, a prayer at such a perilous time was a very good idea.
After a moment's hesitation, a young clergyman stepped forward. "I have some skill in praying," he said.
"Excellent," said the captain. "You stand here and pray, while I hand out the life vests. We're one short."

d037f2cf41.jpg

~P.S. Congratulations on 1 million guys. You earned it!

Long term watcher, first time talker. Stoked for you guys getting the recognition you deserve, here's to 2 million!

I always watch your videos and when im feeling sad i watch some of your old videos and new ones your videos are the reason i got hooked into tech news and you have taught me alot with your install videos.

I hope Linus and LMG for the best in the future (ROAD TO 2 MILLION SUBS!)

I can't explain how happy it makes me to see that such a great group of people have succeeded in obtaining what is practically their dream job.  And if it isn't, you damn sure make it look like it is.  Drawing or no, awesome to tell you guys "job well done."

Just made an account after being subscribed for a couple of months, I guess for the giveaway :P, I love this channel, its the first channel I actually learned stuff about computers, which lead me to building my own first rig which was an awesome experience! (Did not have a SSD in it though, whoops :P)

I have been watching your videos for a log time and I enjoy every singe one of them. Keep the good work going!

I first discovered Linus Tech Tips more than a year ago, while I was looking for my next gaming mouse. I was really impressed by the quality of your videos, even the older ones, and I got hooked by your personality. Since then I've never missed a video, nor a WAN show, and one of the first things I do now when I wake up is checking for new videos! (I'm from Italy so I watch your evening videos in the morning! )

Greetings from Italy! You have fans even here!

Keep up the good work!

Congradulations are your huge milestone. Looking forward to the many more that will come.

hello

I actualy discovered the channel when I was building a new gaming rig.

And I must say that you videos made me choose a gread and powerfull rig.

but not only that even now I still folow all of your videos bebouse you are a funny and cheerfull guy.

Thumbs up for the 1mio subscribers and to much much more

Keep u p the good work

Personal favourite series is "As fast as possible" since I've learnt so much even about some of the basics.

Please keep making tech vids for as long as you guys live <3

First of all, Congratulation Linus Media Group on your 1 million subscriber milestone, I hope you guys may hit even higher milestones in the near future.  :D 

Well, I have found Linus Tech Tips when I was searching youtube on how to build a custom PC :rolleyes: and have been addicted to the channel ever since. My favourite series or style has got to be the way you review products and in the near future I would like to see you review the ASUS GX500 that hasn't been released yet :P LOL. I am in the market for a slim gaming laptop but I think the Razer Blade 14 is a bit too small and expensive for me. Also I really hope you can replace the Honda Civic you drive (I think), because I think you certainly deserve better.  :rolleyes: 

PC Specs:
Mid-2017 Apple 15" MacBook Pro (i7/16GB/RP560) | Mid-2014 Apple 15" MacBook Pro (i7/16GB/GT750M) | Media/Gaming PC (Specs in Profile)

Audio Specs:
Shure SE846 |AKG N40 |Sennheiser IE80 |Sennheiser HD598 |Fiio E18 

So glad I found LinusTechTips, I was in a really bad place. At first LinusTechtips was just a guide to building a pc, had no idea what I was doing. But the more I watched the channel, the more I found the great series and the amazing LinusTechTips community. First I found the WAN show, oh god yes has that taken up a lot of my time; usually listen to them while doing school work. Then I found the LinusTechTips forum which is the BEST. Helping newbies really highlights my day, the community here is so amazing an I'm so glad I found it.

Thanks Linus & the team for making my life a tonne better.

soaringchicken

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

I found out about Linus Tech Tips about six months ago. It was when people from my class started to talk about the show, and how you reviewed computer hardware.

I searched for the YouTube channel and found it. I started to see some old and new videos. Then i subscribed. Since I've seen the videos from that point and forward.

In the future I'd like to see some more workstation stuff: like the custom-waterloop-room you started on among other things.

Keep up the amazing work!

Greetings from Denmark!

Hello Linus and fellow LinusTechies :)

Beeing an IT Manager, software developer and, also recently, a Video Game streamer on Twitch (check it out by the way, if your interested, @ twitch.tv/tsunami2069 ), i have been watching Linus Tech Tips Videos for quite some time although in a more, kinda, "arbitrary" way (watching some videos whenever i can) because, unfortunately, time is not a luxury that i possess.

So, although im not a very active member of the community, in fact, i just made my forum account today, i have been following LinusTechTips videos and watching them for quite some time and i have to say that, so far, Linus's videos are the best, most accurate, funny and viewer friendly hardware reviews i have ever seen.

Linus, sir, keep up the good work.

i found linus tech tips a few years ago but i subscribed 6 months ago,my favorite types of videos are keyboard,headset and mice reviews and my favorite meal is anything with a lot of meat  :D

i want to start with  youtube and graphic design so the pc would come in real handy