1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

One million sub is craazy. I wish you guys the best of luck in the future!

Hypidy hype hype wooooooop.

Also I really like pizza.

Thank you so much for educating us, Linus. I would love to get dat Custom PC pls

Love your channel have been watching since spring and watch almost every day keep up the good work :)

Thanks for all the videos, very useful when choosing new components.

Thanks for the awesome videos

The improvement in video quality over the years is crazy. Congrats on 1 million subscribers.

I watched one video, and was hooked ! Been a subscriber ever since.

I love all the channels, techquickie, techtips, superfun, and NCIX when Linus is on it. Keep up the great quality, and congrats on your first million subscribers. I would love to win. Peace out.

Found the channel while looking what the difference between raid types, and subscribed after watching a few videos. My favorite videos are the As Fast As Possible ones they are short and explain things quite well

Congrats man, it's really been one wild (yet fun) ride.

I still remember seeing your videos take place in public benches and such hahaha, I think my first one was the XFX Radeon HD 5870.

Keep it going! I'll keep liking your videos and using your amazon affiliate link.

Definitely in for this contest.

You guys should do a review on the Oculus Rift.

Good Job on the 1 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS

I found out about you through Woody when you went on Painkiller Already. Woody used to do a thing called tech Tuesday where he would explain a random tech thing and I loved it. But he canned it. But now I have this channel which is so much better. Sometimes I have to go do research, but hey, I'm learning more now. Loving the channel and I can't see myself going anywhere soon.

I found you guys back when I started building computers, which was when you were still on NCIX. Since then, I have watched every new video and quite a few of the older ones too. You and the team are an inspiration, proving that hard work does pay off, even if that hard work is just being a tech nerd. ;)  Keep up the great work, and good luck to all! 

I found Linus Tech Tips when I was having trouble with my first DIY Gaming PC build and I am so glad I stayed.

About one and a half years ago with advice from a friend, I started working on my computer so I could use it to play first person shooters. I started with just the knowledge of how to use a screw drivers, and that square pegs don't go in round holes. I had no clue if my GTX660 needed a PCI-E cable to be plugged into it. So I looked up PCI-E, and what I found was LinusTechTips. Fast forward months later, when I was looking at how much thermal paste to put on a processor what was the answer? Well the answer was go to LinusTechTips so he can tell you. I finally subscribed after watching about 4 weeks ago videos of how to build a pc (which would've been helpful nearly two years ago), watching water cooling videos, and watching cpu cooler videos.

Oh, and my favorite type of videos are the unboxings that happen outside. The reason why is I feel like the average streetgoer or park attendee is going to go "What the heck is that guy doing, and what the heck is that?" when Linus decides to pull out a giant radiator or some other electronic, and I think that is funny.

Congrats guys! You were my main source for information, when building my PC so thank you. Good luck in the future.

I found linustechtips by mistake when I clicked the wrong link on a video. ive made to many mistakes to count in my life so far but this one is probably the best one.

favorite series: the system builds. just what interests me the most

i wanna see you guys build a pc under the hood of a car and have the screen be the windshield. (no clue why lol)

Thank you Linus for the information and entertainment. I am just now making a forum account so I can be more interactive, so if I am drawn for the laptop, tell the true winner congrats.

-Pkron17

CPU: i7 5820k      GPU: MSI GTX 980 Gaming 4g      MOBO: Asus X99-Deluxe      RAM: 16 GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 2400      CPU Cooler: Corsiar H100i      PSU: Corsair HX850      Storage: 1 TB WD Blue & 512 GB Crucial MX100      

I found Linus Tech Tips when I was looking for technology related videos on youtube about a year ago. Since then, I've never missed a video. You guys not only put out informative videos, but entertaining ones. Congratulations on getting 1 million subs, and continue making awesome informative entertainment!   

-The iCE Angel Cometh 

Oh man, that gaming pc would be the best thing ever. I am trying to get my friend into PC gaming, and if I were to win it, he can use my old rig and finally see the light!

On an unrelated note, I have developed a Pavlov-effect with your videos. Because of the way you upload, I usually watch your videos when eating my lunch. Now, every time I watch a video I get hungry and feel like I should grab some lunch.

Anyhow, keep it up, your videos are awesome.

It was your videos that gave me the dream of building my first pc and now thanks to you that dream is a reality!