1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I'm from Italy... I'm a 15... I haven't a very good teacher of english, so my Parents say to me "You need to practice English"... Linus videos are my true English lesson! I love these videos! There's no italian youtuber that speak of high tech so well! Thanks Linus <3 

PS: Now Linus will remove my partecipation from this give away because i'm italian :`]

Two years ago I was searching some hardware reviews for some components, as I was building my new rig. I accidentally got to few Linus reviews and liked them so much... Since then I have never missed a video from his channels!

Thank you guys for the awesome work! Keep it up that way!

lol im a but late, but congrats to the most honest channel of them all, i have always liked that "human element" of leaving the "bloopers" in!

thanks for everything LMG!

Jesus this thread is long. Linus & co., thanks for basically giving me my (albeit not very advanced) knowledge of computers and tech. I found your YouTube channel about a year ago and have since been obsessed with the latest and greatest tech and tech news. I built my first rig for 3D modeling and have caught the building computer bug. Thanks for your guy's services.

Oh and Luke, thanks for the Custom Pro recommendation last year, I love them.

i7-4930k Workstation | Macbook Pro Retina w/Windows 10

If you want to survive out here, you've got to know where your towel is.

Keep up the good work.

Thx for happy reviews.

I just started watching LTT (about a week now). I had known about it for a long time, but never got around to watching it. However, now that I've started, I'm loving it! Congratulations on the 1 million!

Thanks for everything Linus and Co. you guys made me want to know more about computers, more than anything, and now they are the beautiful machines that i cannot live with out!!! You guys are awesome! xD:D

I must've seen at least 50 '1 Million Subscribers!' Videos, and pretty much all of them it's just been a boring exressionless view. I don't know what's different about you guys, but your thanks gave me a smile. That never happens to me. You nearly brought a tear to my eye. Honestly, you thank us too much. If anything, we should be thanking you and the team. You guys work so hard, you give us content we enjoy, and you show us all kinds of things we might not have seen before. I'm proud of all of the team.

Keep up what your doing. I don't think I'll ever stop watching. Love you guys. :)

I Found the Linus tech tips YouTube channel through searching around and trying to learn how to build my own PC which btw i found Linus's videos to be the most helpful hence me sticking around and while it is silly what id like to see posted up on the channel are 2 things 1: a video of the Linus media team eating cakes in the shapes of graphics cards and having a food fight over amd shaped food and nvidia shaped food (dunno why it just kinda popped into my head as writing this and reading about favorite food i mean common who doesn't wanna see Linus get cake thrown at him ) and 2 : now that you guys have got to a million subs it would be cool to see a draw my life kinda thing but about how you guys got started and progressed from there. On a side note i bet Linus's drawings such compared to Luke :P (sorry Linus)

Hello again and glad to see you reached 1,000,000 subscribers. I been reading your posts and watching videos as visitor for well over year now. I love how in deptch you get with most of the hardware I or my friends would want. We just like to make an educated purchase sometims not just buy anything new.

I myself have been stuck on my core2quad extreme for so long cause im on disablitiy, and cant swing large purchase at once. But I had been over the past year or so been collecting parts to build a new server/gamer/workhorse. I finally purchased motherboard this last week. Asus x99 deluxe with gskill 4x4gb ddr4 2133mhz. Now I been watching all the videos I can to decide how long to save for the cpu. Id kill the the extreme 8core but will take me almost another year to buy it. So i been try to find more vids on how well the 6 cores do for now. I currently runing the graphics cards but on air. They will be watercooled in the next build. Im building it in a corsair 900d. I have all xspc watercooling 480rx and 360rx rads raystorm cpu block and the titan/780 waterblock to match the raystorm block for it all here, [just wish i had waited to buy the kit with the non-bayres] all but motherboard I not sure if block will come out fot he deluxe soon, if so maybe next time id teardown for cleaning id add that mb. I see this board runs very cool as is on air.

Enough of my bs I guess. Im no good at writing things like this but wth.

I am always looking forward to see what videos you guys put out next. Most times after leave me wanting a JOB so bad so I can get whatever it maybe that you guys are reviewing.

I see your drawing is right before my 43rd birthday. My bday is the 21st. Ive never won anything in my lifetime, so to have chance to win anything from you guys would be almost like dream come true. I know im such small percentange of veiwer but I do recommend you to anyone I ever talk with looking for new pc or parts. I tell them start reading or watching videos from you guys I use to point them strait to youtube but at your videos saying watch it fully see there full point of view. Goods or bads of whatever item they review.

Well done Linus!

Can you do more videos where you tear the crap out of a bad product the Streets by 50 review was hilarious

:)

Congrats!

I saw your videos from the start, you are such a nice guy, always make me laugh...

And my favorite video are the Intel Processor Unboxing, BECAUSE WE WANNA GO FAST!!! HAHAHAHA

Cheers from Brazil!

$work == true;

I'll make this short I suppose!

Well, I found LinusTechTips through what I assume is how a good majority of people found out, and it's through Linus' videos during his time at NCIX

So eventually, I made my way to his LTT, and I guess it's already been said, but there is a human, and very caring quality to the videos. Not just people who do it for the monetary gain, but people who are sincerely interested in the technology as much as the audience is. 

So that's what I think of the site xD 

Congrats on the milestone, let's hope for many more~!~!~!~!~!

I found Linus Tech Tips about 2 months ago and I've watched every video since then even a lot from before. I found Linus when i was trying to find a build guide and tips on components and the videos have been very helpful. Linus is awesome! Congratulations on the 1 MILLION subscriptions!! MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU.

star-wars-storm-trooper-keyboard-wallpap

I found your channel while building my PC back in March  :)

I like the sandals that Linus wears 

Keep up the great work! 
when i need new hardware i always see if you guys have a video about it.
me and my friend watch your videos every day when we studdy as IT-support in little denmark.

you guys are amazing!  :)

I remember finding linustechtips while looking up computer parts for my first build - To leave behind the peasant world of consoles. 

Everyday since watched 99.99999999%% of videos, enjoying every single one, even if I didn't like the subject of the video.

Long live linustechtips!

The blondness of Linus's hair in the early days  :lol:

Congrats Linus and team  ;)

Congrats on the 1 million subs!

I've found your channel when I was looking up some case and hardware reviews in May/June... Been preparing to build my first true gaming rig and your videos heleped me out a lot! I pretty much built the entire system based on them.

Thank you for all the entertainment! (and giveaways... especially the one with JayzTwoCents that I've won) :D