1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

nie one linus. been wathing for about a 1 1/2  years. started to look in to upgrading my old home p and have stuk with you ever sine. keep up the good work.

p.s. yes i know my see button dont work.

I forgot when I subscribed. It was a few months ago. I've learned a lot more about computers and have become much more interested after watching your videos. Congrats on the 1 million, you deserve it.

Linus was the one who brought me all the knowledge about pcs so that I could help others.

I have built/upgraded and changed so much and helped so many of my friends that I just want to thank Linus.

He is my favorite you-tuber of all time.

I used Linus Tech Tips to build my first pc, and I have built 5 more since then.  Thanks for all the help, and all the fun.

Tnx for all the info, i learned a lot. Didn't have a chance to support you yet, but when i get a chance later in life i sure will pay my dues to you linus :) keep kicking ass

Well to make a long story short.

I just found linustechtips by accident on youtube, but after the first video of linustechtips i Ianted to have more.

The content was at that moment not very proffesional but the quality was good enough for me. I also like Linus' personality.

So I subbed! And after these few years it has grown to a nice company with great content and also some comedy and (super)fun.

What I like the most is techquickie, great content and much information in a short video :D

Keep the good work going guys thats from me and I think I could safely say also from the whole community!

The first linustech video I watched was of an unboxing of a fan and one of the guys had a bag over their head, trying to unbox it as fast as they can. I don't remember anything said about the fan but it was entertaining.

LinusTechTips | TinyTomLogan

LTT | TTL 

LOOMYNARTY

Seriously though, guys, I love your vids. Thanks to you I discovered my true passion which may earn me a living in the future  :) (I even chose Linus as my third (second middle?) name xD)

Hey Linus and everyone else. Im quite new here (only found the youtube channel about 2 weeks ago) but I have to say I absolutely love your videos, keep up the good work. Your vids have helped med very much. Thanks guys! <3

Been watching your videos for 4 or 5 years now. Love the show.

Congratulations, and thanks for all the videos/WANshows(really helpful and very funny to watch)

I think I found you guys by accident but never stopped watching you. I think that we need to be thanking you instead of you thanking us because we all love what you do, and please continue making videos.

I first saw Linus Tech Tips on a pcmasterrace post. Since then I've watched almost every episode. It helped me to learn how to build computers.(especially in a ghetto way, thanks luke) I enjoy all of your unboxing videos. I personally enjoy the ultimate builds the best though. Thank you for all of the amazing content and advice. Keep it coming!

Congrats on the achievment LMG. I think I found Linus when he was doing work for NCIX years ago and he may have been the biggest reason for my subscription with them. From there I was directed to Linus's channel.

Hey guys i watch all of youre videos and simply just love them. Every Day i get a litle bit more happy by waching them. Keep up the good work. :-)

Most products I buy I check Linus first 

Finding him is the best thing I have done

i found this channel from NCIX when linus used to be on the show. the video was how to put an OS on a flash drive. And i first used the forum to get help for my first pc build. i love your channel but i use the forum less than i should. And enjoy this picture of linus  looking like he is near seconds away from killing you.

mqdefault.jpg

Great job linus! love the Content you guys are making, and I don't even remember when I started watching its been so long :P, either way ill be watching for more days to come, so just keep pumping out those amazing quality videos.

Okay I am in... Thanks for the videos. I find them very helpful and informative.