1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

im pleased for you POTATOES

Check out my current projects: Selling site (Click Here)

If($reply == "for me to see"){

$action = "Quote me!";

}else{

$action = "Leave me alone!";

}

You are one of the best tech channels on youtube. I love the wan show as well.

I would love to win any of the prizes. I have been subscribed since you had about 700k. I recently made an account on the forum, but I wish I did earlier. Even if don't win anything I will be happy and still here to support you guys. Best if luck.

thank you so much for being one of the best tech reviews out there i could not have built my pc without you guys and please be nice and give me that build.pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease

OMG.Linus Media or Linus's channel as he like to know it as is awesome. All the team do a great job every day and make amazing good videos. The WAN show is better that a GTX 780ti overclocked by GOD.legit you are are awesome. And btw, slick you need to make another fish tank pc. WE NEED FISH TANK 2.0........

I found linus tech tips by watching the r7 240 review, which I stumbled upon when I was searching for r9 290 reviews. My favorite video is the radeon r9 290 vs 780 watercooled comparison, and you should do more of these. GOOD JOB LINUS :DD

Well. . . I can't seem to remember how I came to learn about you.

In fact, I can't really remember how I came to learn about any of my PC Gaming, Hardware Tech, etc., channels that I'm subscribed to (Tek Syndicate, Jayztwocents, Paul's Hardware, etc.), but I really enjoyed the content of these channels for the longest time, and have been subscribed to ever since. Albeit, I never found the chance to actually become a member of the forums, but I felt that I would have enjoyed the community for what it shared with me.

Also, the channel made me learn so much about hardware than I could scarcely imagine I would ever have known, and I'm more than grateful for that.

I'm not big on laptops, so I can only feel that the custom gaming rig is what is right for me.

I´m saving for my PC for almost 4 years now and i have around 1050$, so to win that pc or a laptop would be a HUGE deal for me,especially when i didn´t really had a good PC so i when my friends would talk about how they played a game I would just watch and listen to them because i don´t have a good enough PC to play it,so i decided and that decision brought me 1000$,i worked very hard;i only get 10$ of allowance per month so you can see how hard it is to raise money for a good PC here in Croatia,i couldn´t actually buy a lot of thing because i was saving but now I´m very happy to be near the end of my road to a new PC :)

I watch Linus and your enthusiasm always makes me happy,not only You but the whole crew.

Thanks for reading my comment and everybody Good luck ;)

Great Job Linus and team you guys deserve the success you have gotten you make the best quality videos on youtube so congratulations and i hope you make great lots of great content going into the future

I first found your channel when i was looking for a case to build a new computer. Keep making good videos

Love what you guys are doing. I've followed you guys from the early days and I have to say you have come a long way! First time on the forum and looking forward to checking it out. :D

I just have to say thank you for the awesome video content! You're an inspiration and just thank you.

Congratulations on 1 million subscribers!

I love your smartphone reviews and I would love to see some more in-depth camera and display reviews. Some things are hard to find on google. Camera: Dynamic range, min/max ISO and shutter speed. Display: min/max brightness, color accuracy. These are just a few!

Well since Linus is thanking us for the million subs, I would like to thank him for teaching me almost all i know about the PC and for making me interested in tech in general.

BTW my favorite videos are the ones where u actually give us tech tips, so more of those would be awesome.

Well. This is a great reason for finaly registering on here :D. As i have been watching you guys for quite some time, i became interested in some stuff that wasnt really all that interesting to me before. So thumbs up! :))

I think my favorite part of the channel isn't just the build guides, but the tech tips. I've learned so much about computers and how they work from watching this channel, thanks for all the help guys! Keep it up and God be with you!

MY FAVORITE FOOD IS PIZZA!

and ive also shown plenty of my friends your videos to help explain to them things about computers that i couldnt seem to put into words. your videos are a great help to me and to anyone who watches them.

I watch just about all your videos and you guys do a great job! keep it up!

Congratulations on your first million!

I've been watching LTT since early last year, while I was in the research phase of building my first PC, but I only just a few months ago subscribed to the channel, and stopped lurking here and started posting. The WAN show is probably my favorite series.

Cheers to your next couple million! See you guys Friday.

Thanks so much Linus and co. for creating some truly amazing content! Ever since I discovered LinusTechTips, it has been one of my favourtie channels to watch daily. Thank you for both the great information and great entertainment!

I first found the Linustechtips channel when I was looking for parts on my latest PC and have been hooked ever since, it is a great source of info wrapped in a fun to watch video!!!

Keep up the great work!!!

I found it years ago because I thought the channel said Linux instead of Linus. No regrets, and I did end up learning how to use Linux well- except now it was on the shiny new PC that Linus helped me build. Thanks for all the great content. I'm one of those viewers who watches every video, but rarely comments or posts on the forum. Here's to many more years of Tech Tips!