1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Good Luck to Everyone, and Congrats to all the Crew at Linustechtips. Not very creative so just a normal ol post :)

Goodskills Linus Media Group for making great interesting videos and even some not so interesting ones! Haha, just kidding!!! :D

You guys made a name for yourselves by providing us with educated contents on computers, consumer electronics and technologies. Thus making an entire community of peeps, geeks and freaks who have the sames passion as well. Helping each other out at their best possible ways. And ofcourse waiting for giveaways!!! hahaha

Anyways!!! Congratulations and again........... GOODSKILLS!!!!

I'm just a big lurker so I don't think I'm a good fit for the ASUS laptop, but the other two things sounds cool :)

Linus, I know you are thanking us but I would like to thank you as well, I learned A LOT from your videos! :)

This daily video is now an addiction I have :D

Congratulations on reaching 1 million subscribers, thanks for all the fun videos and for creating this forum community!

Thank you Linus, Slick and the whole team at LMG.  You guys are awesome and your content is even better.  I've looked forward to every video since you started.

| Currently no gaming rig | Dell XPS 13 (9343) |

| Samsung Galaxy Note5 | Gear VR | Nvidia Shield Tab | Xbox One |

Love you guys the best pc review i have come across love to pc build i think there the best. Thanks for helping me build my own pc. :)

Know lets go for 1,000,000 more

Love your vids, i guess i found your channel when i wanted to watch a overclock vid. Would love to get any of the giveaways. Really like the reviews on your channel, matbe you could review the one plus one.

hey linus, i really love your videos and crew!!!

i hope you guys can keep growing and making videos to keep us and yourselfs entertained(not english so not a very good grammatics)

love you all!

This'll be really cool! I wish I still had my original login for the forum so I could enter for the laptop too!

Regardless, I'm super excited that the LTT channel has made it to 1 million subscribers! It's a fantastic channel with various information and (obviously) tech tips. I always enjoyed the videos benchmarking various parts and recording software the most, plus a lot of these new videos on stuff from the various conventions are amazing!

Here's to 1 million more Linus and team! 

Lookie here, friend. Have a sig.

Would be neat if I won.

but I won't and nobody will see this,

I think noctua fans are pretty "meh"

Also retro unboxings are 10/10

Error: 410

Yei, congratulations on the subs.

On a side note WOULD YOU KINDLY  :rolleyes:  do a review on the new (3) haswell e and how does it stak up againts the 4970k, im interested on the gaming aspect, is it worth the extra bucks?

Thank you Linus Group for creating such wonderful content which inspired, and gave me the confidence to build my first computer! You guys rock!

That's what she said.

Well i like peanut butter, and cashews (Not mixed together), i also like salmon! 

jk (No but really i do like peanut butter and cashews)

What i really love is how guys made me laugh and entertained me in every video. Some people just review the product and sound like a robot but you guys bring so life into your content and i really do appreciate that!

Good shit guys! And congrats on reaching 1 of the many milestones on YouTube!

Already at a million? I started following back when you had the bad hair on NCIX.  Congrats, Glad to see the growth, of the channel.

I'm really happy for all of you. I hope I win, it would save me a lot of money.

I love your build videos!! They are so awesome! Contgrats With 1 million sus!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart to the LinusTech Team for creating some of the best YouTube videos when it comes to computers. Cheers to all the wonderful work.

I remember one of the first Linus videos I watched. It was him in one of the NCIX rooms, unboxing a BenQ EW2730 monitor. Good old times. Great to see that this whole thing actually went somewhere, unlike some other smaller channels that have been around for much longer.

Congrats on one million subs!! I found linustechtips while trying to decide what laptop to buy (I eventually got the j750jz) and I really like your unboxing videos. (Also a custom rig would be nice ;) )

I first found your videos while looking up how to fix my laptop, and i have been watching and enjoying your videos every since.

The Linus tech tips youtube channel is what got me off the aging Xbox 360 and get into pc gaming. I learned how to build a pc, and install Windows from you guys. Your reviews are also very detailed and interesting to watch. I hope you enjoy making these videos as much as we love watching them.