1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I would love a gaming rig signed by all of you guys. My personal favorite videos are the unboxing's just because you guys appreciate the parts and are not brand loyal (minus your love for noctua fans) ;) You guys give honest reviews and that is something to be said as a lot of youtubers seem to have biased reviews. 

But I would say that thanks to your As Fast As Possible segments, my wife has learned allot about computers as I am not to great at explaining things in a way that non technical people would understand. So now that she understands certain things more, she is more interested when I try and explain new products or technologies to her.

So thanks for that, keep up the great work you guys do!!

Found out about Linus years ago when I was looking to build my first PC and needed some tips on how to install certain components and certain ones to buy. Linus pretty much was in a video for every single thing I needed and the rest was history.

Glad to finally be a part of LTT. :D

My favorite food is burritos.  All kinds.

I really love how detailed your reviews are, and I look forward to the next line of GPU reviews!

Love you guys, been a huge fan ever since I built my first rig. Congratulations on the 1m!

Hey, Linus you are awsome i find you 4 or 5 years ago when i was looking on videos how to build a computer and you realy helpt me out.

Linus,

In your video you thank us. But I really have to thank you. I had to buy a computer, but I got lost in a sea of therms and names. This processor with 3GHz is better than this processor with 3,5GHz because of hyperthreading and many other things. That kind of stuff. All of your video's, like As Fast As Possible, reviews and benchmarks etc. were very helpfull. You gave me courage to build my first PC and it is absolutely amazing! Friends sometimes ask me questions about computer parts, and then I give them a link to your page if I don't know the answer. You always have the answer to it.

It is hard to see how many people you helped, but I can tell you, you've helped a lot of people. 

So I want to thank you once more. You are awesome and I hope you'll keep growing!

i want the really cool gaming rig! :) i found Linus Tech Tips when i was searching how to build a PC and i saw your channel with a video on building a PC and while looking at the videos you post i was like i love this guy and i subscribed to you. my favorite series is building and unboxing videos. unboxing is the best because while you open the box and bags your like in the best place you can ever be! i would like to see a review on some gaming consoles or maybe games for both PC and console. im 12 years old and i wish for my whole life to build my own computer i want to be a computer technician when im older. i spent my summer learning about computers and i learned so much that im in love with PC's now. my parents wont let me build or buy a PC because we are low on money right now which sucks so i decided to learn about computers a lot so when i grow up I'll have money to build my own. i plan on teaching my kids about compuers. if i won i wouldn't even know what i would do i would be just taking you sooooooooo much. thanks for time reading this even if i dont win anyway. i love you no matter what happens. :)       

Hello Linus.

The first thing I want you notes on it, my English is not the best.

I have been following your channel now for a long time.

I like all from unboxings to the presentation and assembling the PCs, so all what's your Channel about.

What I like most, is, as each video is informative. Every time I learn something about what I can use if I want to, for example, assemble your own computer, you will find all the instructions in your videos.

But for that the money is missing.

Why I want to win? Well, because I actually own a very bad pc on the almost running the game minecraft . So I would be on the laptop or the pc most pleased.

What reviews in the Future? Well ... I think there can be Nothing better than it's up already! : D

Hope i am a Winner,

And I am pleased to continue to watch your videos

Deer greetings

Mario155321

I'd really like you to rewiev more notebooks and make affordable gaming pc guides. Also some of the coolerr softwers  ;)

I still remember why I first joined LTT forum. I was entering to win the Asus Laptop. Then I noticed how awesome the site, and overall community was, and its become my daily destination to talk to other nerds like myself. The gaming PC would help out alot, since Im kinda forced to game on my really old Mac right now. 

Anyways, keep up the good work.

eGPU Setup: Macbook Pro 13" 16GB DDR3 RAM, 512GB SSD, i5 3210M, GTX 980 eGPU

New PC: i7-4790k, Corsair H100iGTX, ASrock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer, 24GB Ram, 850 EVO 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, GTX 1080 Fractal Design R4, EVGA Supernova G2 650W

I think that I have never found a better tech channel in youtube. I've been following you guys for a while now and I'm fascinated by the things that you upload, the enterprise, the fun that you have making all of the creative things for the videos. I think that you should have more subscribers so more teckies in the world and people that don't know squat about comptuers can learn this stuff. You guys are very knowledgeable, I leaned a lot with your build guides, your unboxings, and just simply trying to get better in my work aswell. Linus gave me a lot of ideas for my first house, and how to get my tech stuff together. 
You do all the stuff that I would like to do If I had the money, that unboxings, the crazy things you do with the video cards, the benchmarks, the constant search for a great perfomarnce, teaching to the world  that you don't have to be an engineer to know at least the basic stuff of computer stuff. 
I have to send you a great hug from Argentina, and my compliments on your 1.000.000 subscribers (That's a lot of zeros haha).

Salutes!

Martín

Linus! You have helped me with so much tech stuff, and made me not clueless in computers :D

I don't have the money to buy a new computer, and mine is really bad, (pentium e5200, 9400gt, 4gb ddr2 etc) so I hope i get one x3

best of luck to everyone!

I don't know exactly when I found Linus but ever since I had Linusitis. I don't watch the videos for the products, I watch it for the quirks and LMG Sweg.

Grats on all the success u dirty sloots

i5-3570k and an R9 390 chugging along

Incredible milestone to reach! Congratulations LinusTechTips!

As a fellow Canadian and Vancouverite, there is this deep feeling of pride seeing the success Linus and his team has achieved. I look forward to supporting you guys for the next million subscriptions and beyond :D .

I also found the "look back over the years" on this video very interesting as it was an NCIX Tech Tips video where I first discovered Linus. As I was trying to get back up to speed on what has happened in the PC tech industry in the past 10 years, I found more and more videos with Linus but on the different channels. Got a little confused for a while considering the different channels but eventually figured it all out.

Some random trivia that was drilled into my head watching Linus videos:

1. Overclock everything because why not?

2. Noctua fans or bust.

Thanks Linus! Watching a lot of your videos and joining the community here at LTT helped tremendously with upgrading an old rig and building a completely new one.

Once again, congrats on reaching 1 million subscribers.

Mainboard ASUS Maximus VII Hero | CPU i5-4690K @ 4.7GHz | RAM Corsair Vengeance Pro 2x4GB | Storage Kingston V300 SSD 240GB & 120GB, WD Black 1TB HDD | GPU EVGA GTX 980 ACX 2.0

PSU EVGA Supernova 850W G2 | Case Phanteks Enthoo Pro | Cooling XSPC Raystorm 750 AX240 watercooling kit / additional 2 x 140mm Bitfenix Spectre Pro Blue LED fans, 1 Cooler Master R4-L2R 120mm fan

I started watching Linus' videos about 2 years ago while saving up to build my first gaming PC ever, I wanted it to be special, and thanks to Linus...it is (or she, I call her 'Sky' :D) anyway he was always a massive help and when I tried to show anyone a product, or how good it was, I always showed them Linus' videos. I think the first video I saw was the razer deathadder unboxing. Thanks Linus for all the help, and congratz on the 1 mil :).

Greatest tech show on YouTube! Helped me understand a lot about on the little things in a computer! Thanks you and keep up the good work!

Congratulations to you guys, you make some of the best quality videos on Youtube. I have to say that my favorite video was this:

:)

Congratulations Linus and the rest of LMG. Thanks for all of the great videos and especially all of the build guides. I can’t wait to see what’s coming next!

Been watching your channel for a few years now, I've enjoyed every video you and your crew have done, they were very insightful for someone who lacked a high amount of tech knowledge.I'm hoping for more budget builds done, athough you've stated before you don't like doing builds like that it would be extremely useful for those of us doing budgetbuildsto get the best bang for our buck.  Congratulations LinusMediaGroup on getting 1 million subscriber! I hope to see even more amazing videos from all of you! As well good luck to everyone who've also entered the competition, best of luck everyone!