1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Holy Balls! 1m subs, for content like this im not sure how it didn't get 1m earlier, i always end up going here to look at product reviews for my own rig. but who cares we are all jealous of the job Linus has!

Dear Linus,

I may not have been here the longest, but I just wanted to let you know that this community has been one of the most helpful and friendly places i've been. Whenever I wasn't sure I was doing something right, or I didn't know what part was best to spend my money on, it was almost guaranteed that I could come here and there'd be all the information i'd need. I don't think i've seen one person yet who hasn't been as enthusiastic about technology as I am.

Your YouTube channel is also one of the best presented i've seen. Your lively attitude always makes your videos so enjoyable to watch. I feel lucky to be one of your subscribers.

Thanks for putting in so much effort to make everything you do the best it could possibly be.

From Josh

I found out about your channel by a friend, and back when you had 90,000 subscribers is when he told me about it. I didn't really considered myself a "tech sabie" person, I knew NOTHING about computer hardware and computers in general. I knew how to operate one but that was it: I was clueless about the inside guts of a PC itself.

I subscribed to your channel around 90,000Subs and watched all your videos that you were uploaded after that very point. When I started watching your videos I started to get more and more into computers and computer hardware at a point where I am able to build my own PCs and take it apart ONLY thanks to your channel. The stuff you did really stood out to me in terms of interests.

So, thank you for what you do. Thank you for helping me relies my potential in the computer world, and congratulations on your 1million subs.

Case: Thermaltake Core V71 CPU: AMD RYZEN 7 1700X (overclocked to 4.1Ghz) Cooling: Corsair H110i GT(Push-Pull config) Motherboard: Gigabyte's Aorus AX370 AM4 K7 RAM: G.SKILL 2800Mhz 32GB GPU:  GEFORCE GTX 1080 (SLI) from Gigabyte Storage: Kingston 3K 240GB (main boot drive) Crucial M500 SSD, WD 2TB Green, 100GB HD(As backup) PSU: Sseasonic X Series 850W Gold

Congratulations, guys! You truly deserve the 1M subscribers.

My favorite series is the WAN show. I don't watch it live, but I almost always watch the VOD. I miss guests a little bit though. Maybe you could invite people once a month or so.

I'm not enitely sure how i found the channel, but i have not stopped watching since i did. I've always enjoyed the unboxings, and Build guides.

When I saw that you announce that one of the prizes was a gaming rig, i was like

142eqrs.jpg

Good luck everyone :)

Just going to go through some of the options you listed:

Found linus techtips while searching for Razer Deathadder reviews on Youtube.

Favorite video was the Streets headphone review with Linus rapping in the Stormtrooper costume.

I would like to see some reviews of M.2 SSD's (round up) and their performance, future perspective, when it would be a main stream product for general consumers, etc.

Lastly, my favorite food is Kbay (korean bacon) :D

I'm not a linus tech forum user, but an avid youtube subscriber.

Keep up the good work, and thanks for all of your work. 

Peace~

I got carried away with your channel from about 2011 when I was looking at upgrading my decrepit AGP ATI Radeon 9550. I had never known how big graphics cards heat sinks were!

Congrats on 1 million, It's crazy to see how far LMG has come.

I like your honest reviews of hardware, your very straight conclusions at the end of the videos. Man that Surface Pro 3 is nice.

Congratulations Linus and Co. You have inspired and taught me to build my first PC through your videos. They have been an inspiration and whenever I have a query on a product I turn to your videos. 

Congratulations and keep up the good work.

Somehow, today I bought a r9 270 because of your review.

Keep up the good work!

Congrats on 1 mil subs :) Keep up the awesome work!

Can't wait for the Maxwell Reviews !

thanks for all the videos, learnt alot about building pcs from you. congrats on 1 mil subs!

favourite video is the LTT house tour , waiting for the k70 rgb review

CPU: Intel i7-3770  RAM : G-Skill Ares 2x8gb 1600 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Edition

Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LX PSU: Antec High Current Gamer 620W Case: CM Storm Enforcer

I found LinusTechTips around the end of last year or start of this year, when I was looking into building my own gaming PC for the first time and was looking for information on parts selection, how to build and so on.

Eventually I stumbled across LinusTechTips, and I could tell straight away from the sheer quality of the video that there had been a lot of effort put into it, so it was likely to be a reliable source of good information.

Since then I've really enjoyed watching all of the LinusTechTips, TechQuickie and ChannelSuperFun videos. Keep up the good work!

Hi Guys,

Long time viewer 1st time poster.

Congratulations. Been following the chanel for a few years. Your videos are always enjoyable. Keep up the enthusiasm.

I be like "is this four real"? Linus I don't remember the first video I watched But I love your channel and watch it everyday. keep it up  :)  btw absolute killer giveaway SHOCKED .good luck to everyone   :)

post-125501-0-02089600-1410426684.gif

I found linustechtips like I'm sure many people found it. I was going to build my first computer and happen to stumble on one of the channels videos while browsing youtube last year. Thanks to the channel I was able to successfully build my own PC. Although I have not been active in the forums (since I am nowhere near as tech savvy as a lot of people on here) I do find a ton of useful information on here when I need help. The youtube channel has been very fun and informative to watch over the past year. I hope you guys at linustechtips continue to be sucessful in your future endevours. 

I just wanted to say thank you to Linus for teaching me about computers and all of the effort he puts into his videos really shows, I'm really glad I subscribed a while ago and I can't wait for 2 million! And I love Chipotle :D

first video I can remember watching was the HAF-X unboxing  

MY BUILD CONSISTS OF

• Case: Corsair 600T White Edition
  • CPU: Intel Core i5 2500K @ 4.50GHz
  • HSF: Corsair H100
  • GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 580 DirectCU II
  • RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB (4x4GB)
  • Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth P67 B3 Revision
  • SSD: SanDisk Extreme Solid State Drive 120GB
  • HDD1: Western Digital Black 500GB (Storage)
  • HDD2: Western Digital 320GB (Music)
  • HDD3: Toshiba 120GB (SSD Backup)
  • PSU: SilverStone Strider Plus 850w

Thank you for being an awesome tech youtuber, your reviews are always some fun to watch :) 

post-58483-0-75466700-1410426821.gif

Congratulations guys, well deserved.

I'd just like to say thanks to the entire linus media group team for your continued hard work and dedication to bring us great content that we can all enjoy.

Thx for doing this,best geek PC show on Youtube that i have seen.

And I pray Cthulhu for giveaway!

"Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"