1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Thanks for all the amazing videos over the years. And congrats on hitting the 1mil mark :)

Congratulations to you guys! Must feel great! Im surprised I wasn't already a member of this forum seeing as how i have almost been watching you guys on youtube for 2 years now. o.0

I can't remember exactly what video i watched but i do remember watching your review of the corsair k70 over, and over, and over again anxiously awaiting for mine to arrive, since i had never used a mechanical keyboard before.

I have watched nearly every video you guys have posted since february 2013, including your handy tech for under a hundred dollars (which comes in handy!).

If there is ever a new part that is out and I am curious to see how it is, i jump right on the linus bandwagon. Not only have I been following linus tech tips but also your other side channel :channelsuperfun. I laughed my ass off when linus bet 4 titan blacks and then proceeded to cheat every single round!

You guys make tech shows fun, amusing, and entertain whilst at the same time you keep it informative. You keep peoples attention for the entirety of the video, keeping them glued to the computer screen as they drool wishing they could get their hands on the new GPU or other device.

You guys have come a long way, and you should be proud of yourselves for that. Keep up the awesome work guys. I expect to be watching many episodes of linus tech tips after i enlist and get back from my deployment!

Until then, I'll see you guys in the next episode!

I first found Linus by looking up product reviews and how to guides on building my own computer! You have taught me so much. Thank you !

Congratulations on the one million subs!!!!

Can you also bring back unboxings? I love those :D (And some new higher end amd boards when they get released)

Thank you Linus for your amazing Videos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also my favorite food is crab cake flavored chicken wings!!

Love the content I know the amount of time you put into a YouTube channel plus yours is a business as we'll, I love unboxing and I would like to see some setup video, keep up the good work.

Congratulations on reaching 1,000,000 subs, hopefully it won't be long 'till 2,000,000!!!!

You're basically my bro's man crush (no homo :P ), so in turn, I became a fan of LinusMediaGroup! Thanks for posting all the wonderful content and congrats on 1+ mil!!  :)

Found LTT randomly searching for reviews on cool cases, saw Linus' unboxing of the Level 10 GT Snow and I knew I had to have it. Saved every penny I could and now it is home to my baby, and I couldn't be happier.

Also Catman because he never gets the respect he deserves :)

catman2.jpg

I like reviewing style, when u do not care about Companies reputation and u telling us 100% true what u thinking, that is key for me to watch your reviews...thanks...

I freaking love frenchfries.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

The gaming pc though.

Hnnngggggggggg

Thanks for all the great videos. You guys are the only people I watch on YouTube on a regular basis and I've learned a bunch of stuff. Do you guys think you could do videos on basic pc maintenance for people like me who are just now trying to learn about computers, stuff like defraging, cleaning the registry, internet security, stuff like that. Thank you.

Linus Tech tips helped me decide on many of my purchases, such as my new Jaybird Bluebuds X.

I miss the old NCIX country-western intro :3 that was top ( very gj to Linus and his motley crew for finally getting to 1mil subs! )

I´ve been watching Linustechtips for a while now. I first started to look at your build guides, i thought they were amazing (don't forget about cable management). That was the moment I subscribed and I watch every vid, you guys have grown so much. Just keep going why change if you're doing great already? ;)

I found linus tech tips one day when I was looking for information on some case or something another and stayed around because how quick and informative they are. Really great job Mr linus Even though I am not much of a community member more of the silent lurker type lol. but seriously keep it up.   as for a prize can I just has a sticker I dont feel worthy of any of the others.  

Congratz Linus! I found your channel when I was looking for a quality build guide and component reviews. (Proved very helpful ^_^ )

Would love to see you guys do a few pc mods, maybe a running project or something.

Congrats guys! :)

i7-4770K, Corsair H100i, Asus Maximus VI Hero, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB, Samsung 840 120GB, 2xSeagate Barracuda 1TB, EVGA GeForce GTX 780 ACX Cooler, NZXT Phantom 820, Corsair Professional 750W 80 PLUS Gold, 2xASUS VH238H Build Log- http://bit.ly/1bWZKu6

Awesome Videos all keep them coming cant wait for the outside liquid cooling build videos  . plus more wan shows   :)

I hope you hit the 2 million soon :) 

I found your channel a year ago when a friend recommend it to me 

Thank you linus for making us great content!

Acer Aspire v3 - 771G : Basic specs -  Intel i7-3630QM 2,4GHz Turbo Boost 3,4GHz, 8GB DDR3 Ram, 750GB 7200/64MB HDD, nVidia GT650M 2GB GDDR5 17,3Inch Full HD LCD display.