1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I'd actually like to thank Linus Tech Tips for the various series made especially the techquickie channel which has given me a base of knowledge to build off of as I become a computer enthusiast. The last 4 months have been extremely tough for me as I fight with depression, but this was at least something I was enthusiastic about and could teach myself. Without techquickie I wouldn't be able to baffle my friends and family with the fact that I know the difference between DD3 & DRR4, the different types of fan control, or how to even take the first steps in building your own computer. 

Also, my favourite food is coffee....beans are food right? Coffee=vegetables? And last but not least you forgot LinusCatTips, you have 4 channels not just 3!!!

Edit...its baffling that its 5 am EST or 2 am PT and there are already 60 pages filled on this thread.

Edited by MasonV

Congratulations Linus and group  :)

thanks for all the vids 

I wish you all the best

Turritopsis nutricula is only known biologically immortal organism.

EvoIX

Congratz Linus! You are one of the few "internet celebs" that i like and follow and your YT channel is really really good. All these pc bulding video make me one big jelly :P

BtW i'm entering the Custom PC giveaway

I first found out about Linustechtips when I started too get involved with pc's and stoped playing consoles. I was finding out about how to select the right componensts for my first pc build. I was 16-17ish, now I'm 19 and I work in IT and build custom computers for a hobby. I can not even explain how much the channel has ment to me the last years. It has helped me get so much knowlage about computers that to this day, I have built over 20 custom computers too friends and friends of friends. And I just love too test out the newest tech, I dont even know how many times I have upgraded my personal computer because I saw you guys feature a new thing and I just had to buy it. Hahah

I personaly don't care about winning, but if I had won that custom build I would have given it to my best friend. He is in of a new rig, currently he does not have the money for something like that. But he really wishes he had a rig like that :)

Btw my favorite food is homemade lasagna, yum.

The Banner shall grow, and We unite under 10 Million Subs!

So glad you got to 1m subs. I found this channel while just starting to use computers for gaming and since i did not know what was good and bad you guys really helped and just watched your vids ever since so keep up the great job you guys are doing

i was mainly a console gamer, had the typical pc that played a regular mmo at decent fps, since i started thinking i need to build a powerhouse pc i started watching videos on youtube about new parts etc, i was hooked to the linustech tips,very good reviews of the products, i also enjoy the random jokes and human aspect, i dont like a serius guy naming the specs, i want the typical friend of mine to show me why he thinks a product is good and thats what i think you do.

congrats on 1mil subs,  would love if you did some top10 videos of your thoughts, example top10 mechanical keyboards of 2014, or cases etc. what would you suggest for main mouse,etc , i think most products of a certain price have great quality and most people would be fine and the aesthetics matter alot in parts,but the vfm is what most people want, sure a 200$ case will be better than a 100$ case, but between 2 100$ cases one could be way better, offcourse there are tons of versus or top10 videos in youtube,but i trust your opinion and would love to see your thoughts

Here is a PHP code that randomize the title "Linus Tech Tips".

<html>  <head>    <title>Leap Years</title>  </head>  <body>    <?php            $linus = "Linus Tech Tips";      $len = strlen($linus);      echo $linus . "<br>";      $t = array();      for($i = 0; $i < $len; $i++){          array_push($t, 1);      }      for($i = 0; $i < $len; $i++){          for(;{              $r = rand(0,$len-1);              if($t[$r] == 1){                  echo $linus[$r];                  $t[$r]=0;                  break;              }          }      }    ?>  </body></html>

I have only been following your for 9 months now, but man I'm glad I did. I first found your channel looking for a keyboard review and subbed out of courtesy. That didn't last long as I started following your content daily and even watching some of your older content. With all the content you have released, you inspired me to make my first computer gaming rig ever. So thanks for all the wonderful videos!!!!

Congrats Linus! (you too Luke) and everyone "working" their butts off.  You will hit 2 million soon Im sure!

Thanks for all the videos you've made through the years! I first found Linus Tech Tips through a friend who was at the time suggesting cases for me to buy. 3 cases, and a couple years later I don't think I would buy something that Linus gave a bad review. My favourite food is pizza...

when i first found linus tech tips i was looking for a video of how to do water cooling and watch one video then another and another and..... a few hours go by and now i watch every video you guys put out i love linus tech tips thanks for all the helpful information and grats on one million subscribers

Congrats to a well deserved 1 Million subs!  The content you and the team put out is phenomenal, and I hope for you to keep on going for the future.   Cheers to a glorious milestone is LinusTech history!

I first subbed to LTT after watching Linus do videos on NCIX and I've watched every video produced since then, sometimes more than once i think I've watched the overkill build guide in the 900D about 6 times  :D. whenever there isn't a new video to watch i like to go back and watch the earlier stuff you guys did, without Linus and the team I wouldn't be the PC Gamer i am today. Thanks for helping me ascend LTT  :P.

fist time i watched your youtube page was when i were looking for a new laptop. now i still havent got 1 :((. thou i still like to watch your utube vids to see some techs i love. and i like orange :))

Awesome giveaway. Thanks Linus and the Linus Media Group team for all the great content you make. Keep it up!

First off, congratulations on hitting 1 million subscribers!!!! :D Ive been a fan for over 3 years now, watching all your content daily, and I just cant get enough. Unfortunately i'm not much of a forum user, but I couldn't pass this opportunity up  ^_^  Now, As for content I would like to see more of, its hands down some more Modding Videos, like your recent video painting the Razer inspired parts in your garage with your classic socks and sandals. :D (I'd give my left nut for that all black dominator platinum ram *Drools*) Haha, well, its been a wild ride, Keep up the fantastic content! I'll always be watching :D

Woot Woot for awesome giveaways :D

I bought my first custom system in 2011. I was moderately happy with it until I saw one of Linus' videos mid last year. While I enjoyed his content and found it both entertaining and informative, it made me realise I was doing everything about my system was wrong. After much planning, and helpful advice from the forum, I gained the confidence to build the system I still use today. Thank you, keep up the great work!

Hey Linus,

Congrats on this great achievement and just wanted to let you know that you are doing a marvelous job. And you were my first YouTube tech channel sub.

I found Linus TechTips on youtube whem figuring out how to build my first computer, i usually have my brother to help me build pc's but life moves on, he moved to have his life and his family and i moved on to college to my life and dreams. After building the pc upgrades and next gen peripherals and review for products helped me make a decision on what to get based on Linus' reviews and others. The Forums are really helpful and support and would like to congratulate Linus and his whole team on reaching 1mil subscribers.

I've watched my first WAN show in september last year and pretty much watched all of them since then. Keep up the good work!