1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I've been following your youtube channels ever since the "bench at the parking lot" days and surprisingly never actually used the forum.

I found LinusTechTips when I was first getting into PC gaming. I like the ULTIMATE build a PC guides. I would like to win the Custom PC Built by Linus. Thanks, and congratulations on 1,000,000!

So, I actually stumbled upon Linus Tech Tips though TechQuickie when I was on the hunt for a new headset and I have to say, I really do like the way you guys do content. Its nice, and awesome. Your presentation has been fantastic over the years, and I do hope you guys continue into the future. I will say that a large amount of what LTT has done has actually helped me pick out the parts I wanted to use when I rebuilt my computer earlier this year. So keep it up guys!

Specifically this TechQuickie Video:

Amazing guys have been watching sens NCIX days 

Great giveaway! Glad I know about this channel because it taught me a lot about the PC side of computers. 

Congratulations ti have reached 1M subs on YouTube! You really deserve these! You're one of the best technology youtubers and your videos are something awesome! I really like the video on the hardware review and on the PC built, I always watch them. I hope to win something and congratulations again for your goal!

I guess a Microsoft Surface Pro 3 or a new gaming PC would be awesome. Awesome give away though. It would be nice to upgrade from my i5 4440 and radeon 7850 :) good luck anyways to everyone. I have to admit that this is probably the best YouTube channel there is for what I'm interested in. You do deserve all that tech!

When i found the channel, i was a lot younger, and i had no idea how to do anything with my computer hardware. thanks to the channel, i realized that i want to pursue a career in technology, and so thats pretty awesome. i wanted to take your "thank you" and bounce it right back, because you made me realize that i can not only get a good job, but a great career while also loving what i am doing. thank you guys.

Hi Guys!

Thanks for all the help over the past year!! I guess the giveaway finally helped me get on the forum :D

But its really not needed, as I recently put together a killer system on a budget, and all thanks to you guys I knew exactly what to get and I'm super happy with it B) Might not be up there with the 5960X monsters you play with, but it just crunches games ^_^

The story behind Linusthechtips is just inspiring and I hope you okes will still be helping me out long into the future :)  

PS: When is DollarShaveClub coming to me here in South Africa??? Need some of that productivity naam' sayin'!

Best of luck guys!

Cheers

I love your vids, especially the build guides. Yes we all know how to install an cpu or connect a harddrive, but I dont regret any minute of these professional step by step tutorials, because you learn something helpful and new everytime :D

Keep it up guys, cause youre just AWESOME.

I think I found Linus tech tips when I was looking at random computer videos on youtube. I started out watching the unboxing before I subscribed. I would like to win something because I've never won anything ever but if I don't it doesn't matter.

Thank you so much for all the videos! They are always so much fun too watch. I've even gone back and watched some of the old videos on NCIX. They are still good videos in my book. Keep doing what your doing and I'll never stop watching. :)

I think i found your channel on r/pcmasterrace... can't remeber! But i enjoy all of your videos! Keep them coming! 

Hey! I should introduce myself first,my name is Dallas and from east canada. Ive been waiting to get a pc for years and hopefully today i will be able to have one.also my favorite food is pizza lol! good luck everyone! and id like to see a series of graphic cards vs graphic cards and call the series Battle Cards! 

Well I would love gaming rig (since it will be some time before I save more money on upgrades).

I did find linustechtips recently. How? Through google. I was looking for info on new graphics cards because I needed to upgrade. Since I plan further upgrades and I found youtube videos good and comprehensive (also learned few things) I decided to subscribe.

Cheers and congratulation]s. I will be lurking in forums.

My PC Specs:

CPU - Core i7 860, MB - Intel DP55WB, RAM - 16GB(8x2), GRAPHICS - GTX Titan, Win 7 64-bit

Thank you, Linus (et al.) Your videos were one of the first that I discovered when I started getting into computers. I built my computer using your tutorial guides, and I'm glad it came together. You've inspired me to decide that I would like to go to school to get an MS in Computer Engineering, so I can design these amazing computers that we hold dear. You've sparked my interest in programming, computer hardware, and many other things. From Fast as possible, you've explained many of the questions I've had about various aspects of technology. Again, I want to express my appreciation. I'm sorry that I can't give you any money (I'm 16 with very little income, no job.) If I had money, I'd be throwing money at the screen and wondering why you're not getting it. Anyways, thanks. Best of luck to you and LMG for the future!

Congratulations on 1 million subscribers  :) Thanks a lot for that great job that you are doing! About an year ago I've looked inside my pc for the first time, and with your help i built an another one. That was a great exciting experience. Let your way to the next goal will be smooth  :)

You all deserve all the support that you receive.  Your channel is one of very few that I have discussed and continue to discuss with my friends.  Keep up the great work!

been loving your videos for almost a year now and am happy i subscribed, would love even more to be watching your videos from a desktop instead of a nokia lumia haha.

Hey, i have been watching your videos since i started looking for help how to build a pc and what components to choose.