1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Thank you for making these vids, they helped my build my pc, choose the deathadder 2013 and showing the best tech around. and my favourite color is purple. :)

This is my favorite channel on YouTube next to NCIXcom, Congratulations!

Fairly new to watching Linus Tech tips and lovin it! Literally one of the coolest channels on youtube. Keep doin what your doin and keep building those rockin pc's!

I wish you would review 3d printers specifically 3d food printers. My fav food is burgers so it would be nice to see that printed.

Kept putting off becoming a member but I'm here now so you can stop worrying! Seriously though since I found your channel it's always the first place I go when I visit youtube! keep up the awesome work and great sense of humor! 

I'm so glad and thankful for what y'all do. I enjoy every video y'all put out. Thank you so much and keep it up!

Yay I love you guys, your videos are soo helpful , i remember when i first tried to build a pc and your videos helped alot . 

I first found out about LTT from the pcmasterrace subreddit. Since then, I have watched almost every video Linus media group has released. I work in the tech industry, mostly in the mobile sector but watching his videos has actually made me a better sales person. I'd like to see more phone and tablet reviews. Keep up the good work guys, I love to watch your videos!

I found the channel through NCIX and through the channel this great community.

Congrats on the 1M subs

Congratulations on getting over 1 million subscribers! Found your channel looking up reviews for the Logitech g502 mouse and stuck with you for reviews ever since. Keep up the good work.

Abunny

Too be quite honest, I'm surprised how long it's been since I first subscribed. Sometime before you ever hit the 100k mark I had been watching your videos prepping myself to make a custom built PC and since then I've watched countless videos. Doesn't feel like that much time has passed but it sure has. Good job on the success, keep it up!

hallo.

I just found this Chanel on youtube.

I'm form Denmark so my favourite food is danish it's name is pork roast and potatoes with brown sauce.

it nice to see that you guys have gone far.... good luck with everything :B

y love the awesome stuff you guys get to play with, specialy those unprofetional videos, of linus doing crazy stuff , like the overclock of the 12 cores cpu XDD

post-132923-0-40044100-1410463544.jpg

well what can i say....i was building a pc for a guy ...and he was a real ....how should i say ...he thought that a oc run by witchcraft ... so ...the subject of the processors and gpus came by so i couldn't explain ...and good old linus was there to help ,,, hehe :D and cuz of him not only did i get payed but the guy told his friends about me ... and you know more people more monneh .... and some of the pc knowledge came from you linus.... sooo for that i thank you .... :D o and i made this ugly contraption , its called the plank (i know the name is too badass hehe jk) :D https://imageshack.com/i/kmztgQrsj

hi linus, I found LTT around 2 or 3 years ago simply looking on youtube for some pc build (I think it was your personal rig with blue led). My favourite series/style on LTT is literally everything you make guys, sirously it's amazing! In the future i would like to see some iem review, after watching your ie 80"s review... I instantely buy them and I love them, thanks again linus group for everything you produce!

The first video I saw by you was you practically taking the mick out of the z87x-OC force. Pretty funny!

You guys have then best tech channel on YouTube! Keep up the good work guys!

To Linustechtips,

I have been watching your channel for about half a year and you have changed my life for the better. I have learned so much from you guys and i have gotten into PC's so much more. I currently own a Lenovo Y510p (the predecessor to the y50) which i kinda dislike because i can only use the Nvidia gpu while on Battery which is a single GT 755m cause the battery cant produce enough power, which sucks cause i needed something portable. But, i don't care if i get the the awesome Asus G550 jk laptop. I mean it would be awesome, but all i hope is you guys actually read this and if linus reads this. I just wanted to tell you i love your videos. Your the people i go to when i want to learn something make me feel happy and distracts me from my life's problems.THANK YOU FOR MAKING YOUTUBE VIDEOS AND THANK YOU FOR BEING WHO YOU ARE I Love Your Videos and i look forward to them in the future. THANK YOU

My Cheap But Good Rig: I7-3770s, Intel Motherboard (actually made by intel), 16gb DDR3, Nvidia Gtx 1070, 250gb Samsung 850 EVO SSD, 750gb HDD, Evga 500 BR power supply

Hello and YAY where now a force of 1 mil. thats unbelievable. when i found you guys it was back at NCIX in the OLD OLD blue room man its been like 6 years now time has gone by.

I  have GameServer`s And VOIP servers the only price is that you have fun on them. 

Hey Linus and everyone at Linus Media Group,

I just want to say thanks for all of the awesome videos.I found LinusTechTips through the NCIXTechTips YouTube channel and have subscribed ever since. I have enjoyed and constantly reference unboxings and reviews to figure out what monitors, graphics cards, etc. would be best for me. Thanks for the awesome content you post daily. I hope to see more awesome reviews and unboxings of future products and hear your opinions about them. Keep it up!

Thanks for help and reviews and the laughs at channelsuperfun. First video I saw was the anti aliasing as fast as possible and I ended up binge watching for almost three hours of just tech quickies.

Hi i would like to enter for the Custom PC built by Linus because i dont have a good computer and i realy want to start a youtube gaming channel but i dont have a good pc to record on and i found your channel from my friend watching youtube videos on computer building and i searched one and your channel came up and ive been watching for like a year now i no im not going to win but Good luck to all i hope someone who needs it more then i do will get it but good luck to all