1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Good Job Linus!!!!!! I found you guys through Austin Evans. Both of you guys are awesome!! My favorite series are the unboxings. The item that I would like you to review is the new Apple Qatch when it comes out. One more thing you GUYS are MY FAVORTIE YouTube channel to watch. Keep up the good work! If I will ( I probably won't win but if I do I would like the Microsoft Surface Pro 3.

Great job guys!

You have been a true help for me building my first gaming computer and the biggest influence on me getting into technology and computer stuff. Congratulations for the achievement and keep it going!

congrats on 1000000 subs  and i discovered Linus when i was looking for a keyboard review and then saw him again when looking for a monitor review so your video was the first up and when i watched it i started it watching other videos and instantly subbed. I appreciate the work you do and hope you to be more successful in your future.

Congratz man, keep up the great videos, really love them.

Especially love the Super Fun Videos once in a while, when the whole crew comes together :D

Greetings from Germany :)

Ive Been watching LinusTechTips, for a while, and I want to congratulate you guys for reaching this ULTIMATE goal of 1,000,000 SUBS on youtube , BTW The hype for the Giveaway is real

I'm pretty new to the world of PC and i would like to give a linus a huge thank you for making things a whole lot easier for me!

I can't thank you enough, linus and the team. You've helped me build a sick gaming pc, under a budget with your great knowledge and expertise on computers, so i went with the R7 240!!! :P Just kidding i would never do that. 

My parents are always telling me to get off my computer, but i just won't because i just cant stop watching your awesome videos!!

Don't you think they should bring back Jimmy Neutron!?!?!?

Thanks again Linus and the team, and congrats on this huge milestone!!!!!!

You are such a humble guy you and your group deserve way more credibility than this and i just want to thank you for all that you have taught me. I wish we had something to give to you! Congrats Man!

Thanks a lot for your videos! It was a long ride until I found your channel, but now I can properly keep it up with new products and features that this amazing world of technology is developing each day :)

Hey/Hello/Hi what ever :) post-132769-0-57067500-1410462612.gif
I like to see what the Linus Tech Tips Crew think about UbuntuPhone and/or FirefoxOS and is it worth to install it on a old (still right now runnning Android 2.3.6) Cell Phone  I repalced it already with a IPhone only to have some use for it like recycling garbage only with a phone.

I found you guys when you did a giveaway with Techsyndicate a while back.  I watched a few more, and since then i've watched every single video. Love your content!

I found Linustechtips about a year ago, when searching for the ULTIMATE PC with the latest technology to cater for my gaming needs. These builds brought me to your channel and from then on got hooked to your videos of reviews and handy tips. What i would like to see more are detailed PC builds and more simplified ways to make our norm PC better in everyway.... a dummies guide if u wish. lol. CONGRATZ ON A MILLION SUBS!!!!

Thanks for showing me all the cool stuff that sounds so good but i can never afford as a student.. :P

Seriously your videos are awsome and i am happy every time I see one in my subsctiption box :) 

Thank you LMG team for excellent content consistently throughout the years. ( Slick still sounds like that guy off of Everybody Loves Raymond show and Linus is STILL a glasshole :P.   jk).  Your videos, Tek Syndicate with Logan the Beard, Wendell the Wise, and Qain the Insane, and NeweggTv are what I look forward to daily.  I DON'T do tv subscriptions and haven't for more than 8 years now.  Youtube IS my tv and these three " vendors" are the only ones I need.

Among Linus Tech Tips, Techquickie, Channel Super fun and WAN show..I can't really pick a favorite.  All of them compliment each other.  Luke has really matured and grown into his own character well.  He began that, IMO, on that banned Corsair headset video of him pretending to be a ninja and ALMOST reaching Linus.  I wasn't sure what to think of Taran, but he's already made himself right at home at the LMG workplace.  

I download EVERY SINGLE EPISODE of Techquickie.  It is THAT useful to me.  I've actually shown a few to my pc and network repair customers who have become new subscribers to your channels.  ( yes I realize that is a possible way to shoot myself in the foot and cut off future income from them, but I don't care.  It's not always about the money that matters most).

If i had to pick a prize out of the three to win in this giveaway, i'd LOVE that laptop the most.  I don't have a REAL laptop as I currently have a crappy 10" OLD acer netbook that can barely handle snes games and W key is missing.  I would select the custom built pc as i KNOW you all have excellent taste and pc parts competency.  However, I'm not sure if the winner would have the CHOICE in the parts.  

My ideal pc:

Case= Silverstone sg10 or better with similar overall size that can fit either phanteks phtc14pe cooler, but I'm happy with the Cryorig R1 Ultimate that barely fits with the current sg10

O.D.D.= Silverstone slim slot loading bluray burner for now

PSU= Silverstone 850w GOLD strider series 150mm fully modular. with pp05 short cable kit and slim sata data kit

MOtherboard= any great matx socket 2011-3 with at preferably 5 sata ports and INTEL gigabit ethernet port

Cpu= either 5960x or 5820k.  It honestly doesn't matter which

Video card= gtx 980ti with the most amount of VRAM available ( hopefully 8GB but 6GB is enough for 4k gaming easily) when it becomes available.

Sound= JDS labs ODAC+ o2 amp combo unit for around 300 bucks. Thanks to LMG for doing a video regarding this item also.

Storage== One Samsung 850 pro 1TB (or 2TB when available.lol) ssd for O.S., games, music, documents drive.

One any of the 8 to 10 TB drives coming out from either Seagate or WD/their sub company for Movies, system image backups, data redundancy drive

One external 6TB or bigger hdd for back up of the above hdd and is what i'll play my bluray and 4k movies from

Monitor=any well built 32" 4k resolution 6ms reponse time 60hz or 120hz IPS display  that has hdmi and display port inputs ( usb hub is optional and not needed)

Speakers= I already have the one's I love and their brand new as of the time of typing this post.

Keyboard= If i don't already have it by the time this giveaway is done, Logitech g710 or any great keyboard with dedicated media keys that also has cherry mx BROWN switches ( so the F1 through f12 keys are UNtouched unlike with my currenty Razer BW ultimate 2013 edition....)

Mouse= Unless my naga 2012 breaks or dies...I'm good with it.

Can't think of anything else at this time.

Thanks again LMG for all the great entertaining and informative content. 

Good Luck everyone.  " People forget what you say, but they NEVER forget how you made them feel."

Congratulations Linus Media Group!

And thank you so much for the giveaway!  :)  :)  :)  :)

nod-of-approval.gif

Thank you so much for making videos! I love them,

greets Stuebi

Congrats and thank you for everything, without LTT i wouldn't know nearly as much as I do about computers. You guys are one of my favorite channels on YouTube and I can't wait to see what the future holds.

Hey Linus,

the thing I hold dearest is your honesty in your videos! I trust your opinion because I know you wouldn't prettify anything just to satisfy the sponsors but only express what you think.

Big Thumbs up!

I'll stay tuned in the future too ;)

PS: One time you replied to comment of mine on youtube, that was very awesome! Made my Day and shows me how deeply you care about your work :)

I started watching Linus Tech Tips when i was searching for some parts for my computer. I love every video you make and i hope you will keep making videos for a long time! Congrats with 1 million subs!

I found the channel by watching some newegg videos then wandering into ncix and then finally into LTT.

I built my computer using your reviews and watched all the videos