1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I think your been doing great!

Your teams video's helped me in a lot of ways.

I don't know much about computers and that's is why I am here for.

just want to thank you all for the great and useful video's!

And tomorrow I'm gonna watch your next awesome video! THANKS!

For my entry, I like to say I found out Linus tech tips was when I first started getting into all the tech that I wantex to build my own personal computer with. 

Hi Linus, congrats on 1 million subs!

My girlfriend actually recommended your channel to me when I told her I'm looking to build a gaming PC on my own for the first time, and you've been a great help so far, so thank you! I'll  be coming to your channel from now for my tech advice, so see you around and good luck with all the videos that are to come!

Looked for a good and detailed PC Building Guide and found this awesome channel. My favorite videos are full builds with awesome specs :D (the "Super Fun" channel still beats everything). Thank you for creating helpful and interesting content and thank you for the giveaway!

Hi linus i started watching your videos when i decided to build my own ultimate gaming machine it has been almost a years and just recently i got a job at mcdonalds :( to actually build the machine but so far i couldn't save much (due to terrible low rates in UK for 17 yrs olds)to build my ultimate gaming machine but I'm hoping to win the ultimate gaming rig. Even if i dont win it i hope the person who wins it will have a great time with it. I want to say goodluck to everyone, and most importantly i want to say thank you to you. I'm looking forward see you build more machines and unboxing cool stuff. Also handytech under $100 is in my opinion a really good side series hope to see more of that as well :P again good luck to everyone and thanks for the many entertaining videos you provided :)

Hi Linus!

I LOVE YOU<3

I found you like a year ago, on YouTube, just searching for a build guide, and founded you!

Your best videos are your building videos, where you build pc's!

Dear Linus.

You and your team helped me out a lot of times.
But not only helped me, but really entertained me!

When i subscribed i was seeing that you guy's upload everyday (first of all congrats with that)
i ended up watching your videos everyday, And no matter what it was about i really enjoy it.
And i still do everyday :D

people have no idea what it takes to produce this kind of high quality content, 

Congrats to you and your team on the 1 Million subscriber mark!!! 

- A True LTT Fan.  :D 

ps.

''Channel super fun'' is so random haha i love it though  :D 

By far my favorite YouTube channel congratulations on the milestone and all your success!

May the subscribers be with you!!

You guys make wonderful content. It's always entertaining to watch, and I enjoy the trolling that goes about in the videos.

Congratulations on reaching 1 million subscribers. It's very well deserved and I hope you guys grow even more.

Thanks for all you've done, guys! Found your channel about 2 years ago when I was building my first desktop and have been following you ever since. Always been a great group!

I found LTT from Logan. Techquickie has helped me so much with tech. I like the Linus raps type of videos. I hope in the future you'll be the most subbed tech YouTubers. All food is good. Thanks for the amazing videos guys.

I love your Benchmarks and reviews. Aswell as unboxing of stuff i never heard of.

Like the dronestation DIY case/monitor aio PC. ID subscribe u over 9000 times if i could.

Love to win the PC mine is quite old.

Haha i actually watched i linus old video in NCIX when i was looking to buy a videocard and then i found linus tech tips channel , awesome content !!! I don't know if i actually can win anything anyway... Greetings from Uruguay

Found while looking for a good build for a $1000 rig. Was not disappointed.  

I first found your channel from NCIX and got addicted. My favorite videos were the ones where there werent any scripts,fancy stuff and you were just being you. I would like to see linus review a mac pro (just because I know Linus hates macs and the review would be funny). linustechtips is one of my favorite channels and keep doing it forever.

I'd love to win a gaming rig from linus! I found him when I wanted to build my first pc and since then I've became a huge pc enthusiast and wish I had the money to build more PCs. The WAN show is my favorite show. I want to see more videos. I know thats crazy but I can't get enough of LTT.

1 million subs... that's a huge milestone. I've been watching Linus since he was on the NCIX channel... Lots of things have changed, like his voice, hairstyle, videos have improved in quality (wish they would be 4k now :D).

I found LTT when a friend send to a link to one of his unboxing videos

Thanks Linus Media Group for all of the amazing videos over the last couple of years.