1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

ayyyyyyyyyye so like linus this ends on my bday next week if that means anything :D

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

It's well deserved 1 Million subscribers :)

Keep up the good and inspiring work!

Hi my name is Cody ALso known a Olympus craft I was wondering if you can give me some tips for my channel toopost-132815-0-96947300-1410462849.jpg

I like brain food (Fish), currently doing GCSE's Love the shows Bought a T-Shirt keep up the awesome work :)

Wow its nice to be here :D also I can barely remember how I get to the linus Youtube channel but ts almost a year and all its beacuse one build guide that helps me to build my personal rig, I got some Q´s and it was like if Linus was reading my mind, he was saying all the things while I was getting more and more questions, after that video I was amazed by linus and started to follow him, checking all the vids, the guides and damm the more he uploaded the more I wanted to see the next video and with this video I realaize that its almost a year since that happened and all I left to say is thank you linus team :D

there was a time when i wanted to build a pc and my cousin suggested you, and from then on i cant thank him enough. :) @SirNumbers

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

I found linus when i was tired of consoles and looking for alternatives. my love of computers bloomed and now im getting a minor in computer science. Thanks Linus Media Group!

Linus, let me start by telling you that you and your crew are not only an inspiration but also legends in my book. I come from a country where doing well in school and getting a boring job is the only acceptable thing. You've showed me that there are other things out there. I've had many depressing days in the past, and the only thing that has kept me going is a daily dose of linustechtips and pewdiepie. Congratulations on 1 Mil, I wish you and your company infinite success. Cheers. 

From the bottom of our hearts, thank you all for giving us the opportunity to do a job that we love - a job that is truly one of the best in the world.

As thanks, please accept this small token of appreciation - a pretty awesome giveaway for our awesome Linus Tech Tips community members :D

PRIZES

Microsoft Surface Pro 3

Custom PC Built by Linus, with a case that is "signed and designed" by the Linus Media Group crew

ASUS G550J - One of the laptops used on the HighLANder excursion, signed by Linus Media Group, Tek Syndicate, Austin Evans, and Newegg TV

GIVEAWAY RULES

Post ONCE in this thread to enter. Include whatever you want in the post - how you found Linus Tech Tips, your favourite series or style of video on Linus Tech Tips, what product you would like to see us review in the future, heck, we'll even take a post about your favourite food. Creativity is always welcome :)

This contest will run from 9/10/2014 until 9/19/2014 at 4:30pm PDT. Winners will be drawn live on The WAN Show using a random number generator.

The Surface Pro and the custom system will be given to the first two posts that are selected in the draw, the G550J will go to a random member that we feel embodies the attitude of the linustechtips.com community (who has posted in this thread ^_^).

Winners will be contacted through the forum and will have 3 days to reply to claim the prize before we re-draw!

Good luck, and again, thank you all for supporting us thus far :D

WOW!!!

Hello! :)

I've followed the Linustechtips youtube channel (and the other two ^_^) for quite a while now, and I've very much enjoyed doing so, as well as appreciated the great reviews. I've valued the reviews you've put out highly, and if there was a review available for a product I'd considered buying, or even a similar product, I've always watched your reviews. I'm very thankful for you making them, even though more often than not they're not helpful directly to me (due to not buying everything in the world, not because they're bad). And even the times when they haven't been very helpful, they've been interesting and entertaining. So I'd like to thank you all over at Linus Media Group for the great content, and hope to see more in the future! :D

Also, even though I don't post in this forum, I do appreciate all the threads and guides that have proven very helpful to me. So thank you, Linustechtips community!!!! :D

-Lomie

I more or less accidentally came across Your YouTube channel while watching hardware videos a year ago and I seriously can't imagine living without Your awesome videos anymore:D You make me laugh in almost every one You upload and help to brighten my day up a bit. So I think I owe You more a "thank you" than you me;) Thanks guys, thanks for everything and keep on rocking<3

Great job you guys and congrats! Don't even remember when was the first time i ever watched one of your videos or what was it about, but thankfully i did. At the moment you are the reason i pay youtube a visit on a daily basis. Cheers.

Don't thank us, it's you guys who put out videos every day and do a great job at it :) also what do u expect for the Razer blade 2015 ;)

Wel i can't thank you guys personally, but got to say thank you for the Great video's ! and the help you gave me for some of the reviews !

Love the show ! :) even when i sit and watch it from over sea "holland"

Keep up the great work !

I found out about Linus Tech Tips when I was searching through videos about headsets and I came across his vid on some random Corsair Vengance headset. I have been subscribed since 2011 (I believe).

I think the most memorable moment of Linus Tech Tips history was when I first saw Slick's face. I don't quite remember what video it was (I think it was networking related), but I do remember that the chat of the following live streams were filled with arguments debating whether Slick or Linus is the hottest. Personally, I believe that they are equal in beauty.

I have one question, in the "fake Intel CPUs" video, why was Linus using a Mac?

Keep making amazing videos and stay sexy.

I'm so excited! I found Linus tech tips  when i first decided to build my workstation rig. The only youtuber that actually made things easy to understand and funny.

Honestly, I liked the old style of one-take videos better; it's what I originally subscribed to TechTips for.  I miss that bench.

I remember since I was a freshman in high school I always wanted to get into PC gaming. I was never able to find a job because I couldn't drive and school took most of my time. So I couldn't save for a PC, and my parents refused to buy me one because they just bought me a laptop. It wasn't until about my 19th birthday they finally bought me a computer. So naturally the first thing I do is start shopping for a bigger PSU and GPU. I had a friend who told me how to install it, and taught me the gist of things. But he wasn't always there, and I ended up stuck at times. Linus Tech Tips was always my go to channel whenever I needed help. They've produced so many helpful videos from unboxings and review so I know what's quality and what to stay away from, to how to guides, to help me when I messed up. Because they've helped so much, that's why I joined the forum. I trusted LTT, and this forum is just as helpful and always active. 

The end. 

P.S. congratulations for the 1 million subs. 

| CPU: AMD A8 | MOBO: MSI 7778 | GPU: Asus GTX 650Ti | Case: Corsair 200r |

| SSD: PNY 120gb | HHD: WD Blue 1tb | PSU: Cooler Master 750W |

| peripherals: Corsair Vengeance M65 & Razer Black Widow Ultimate |

This has to be the best 1m subscriber video i have seen to date. :P