1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Love the channels (including Linus cat tips) keep up the good work and i hope the channel will grow on.

Congratz on reaching 1 million subscribers! Well deserved, and the effort put into making the videos for us viewers. Your videos helped me expand my knowledge of the technology in the pc world, as well as helped me build my first pc. Hope the success continues!

Loving this giveaway! And keep advertising the LTT Conglomerate. Having a nice gaming community before a game is even out is something very unique, 1 Million subs well earned, Linus (and everyone else as well of course!)

I hope this giveaway is international...make someone in Germany happy!

Was interested in building my first gaming computer about 2 years ago.  Immediately began to search for videos on YouTube to guide me in the process.  Lo and behold I ran across LinusTechTips!  I was immediately hooked and loved every video since.  Keep up the good work, guys!

Found the channel a few years back when I was buying my first gaming computer, been watching on and off since. :)

Congrats with 1 Million Subs Linus. I just want to say "Thank you" for your hard work, to make your videos the best guides out there. :)
And a huge "Thank you" for your awesome team, they are great! :D
i cant even Remember how i found your channel :P
Cheers Lars Kristian
Denmark 

congratulations on 1M subs...

LTT is a great channel, i watch almost every video, the quality is always very good.

Keep the good work up!

I found linus on youtube when I saw looking for reviews and unboxing on computer parts a few years ago.

Ended up subscribing and getting NCIX to build my budget PC for me and have since bought several products and have gotten my brother to get a custom rig from NCIX as well.

Excellent youtube channel and the best company I've done business with in Beautiful British Columbia.

Hopefully I get either the custom rig so I can give my current one to my friend (His PC is nearing the end) or the Laptop so I can excel in my computing science program I started this year on Vancouver Island.

Good luck to everyone!

Congrats on 1 million! I've been watching you for years actually. You and Paul from Newegg taught me how to build a computer when I was a Freshman in High School. I've been watching ever since and I believe the show has evolved into a more involved and intimate experience. I'm glad too you mention Hulu, Lydia, and Audible and all those other sites. Some people get butt hurt over those shout outs but without them (lets face it) we wouldn't be anywhere and you'd still have that weird Slim Shady hair. Best of luck to you guys and the best tech channel on the web. 

Good job linus on hitting the the 1 million been subscribed since the begging (almost ) good luck. 

Thank you all for all that you do. I first found you guys when surfing YouTube and ended up on your video about 60fps and average gamers, Been watching ever since. I like your explaining of different things and also cheap items under 100$. I'd like to see a review on some alienware computers and how to get around on their bios. The 760 ti GPU doesnt have a review on YouTube I'd like to see the actual difference to the gtx760 and 760 ti.

I haven't been a member of this forum and I'm guilty of lurking to the Nth degree, but I've been watching since NCIX tech tips was numbered (2007 I think).

I used your advice and videos to build my first rig I paid for and built by myself, and I've been watching everything you put out ever since.
Linus as a person has been someone I honestly respect and I watch the videos to see what Linus has to say about something. I became a computer engineer in college as a result of the passion I gained from watching your videos and Logan's videos when I was in high school. This community is the most helpful and most enthusiastic place and I've come here a countless number of times (a lot of them because my exact question was answered here and google found it) throughout building 30-40 rigs since then. I want to start my a business on my own down the line and the success of Linus Media Group is a big inspiration.

Linus and Luke, you're both excellent nerd champions to represent the bulk of us.

It's weird seeing this channel grow so much over the past few years. I started watching a couple years ago when I was researching parts for building my own gaming PC. I still kinda miss the older style unboxing videos. Keep up the great work Linus and crew!

I found the yt channel when searching for a build guide and instantly loved the content and subbed, and i came on the forum because i had some questions about some pc stuff and found it to be quite friendly and now i try and help anyone i can and im glad that theres a great pc community on this forum and congrats on 1mil subs :)

Spoiler

The Ninja (current gaming pc)  Case- h440 red/black cpu- i5-4690k@ 4.3ghz cooler- coolermaster hyper 212 evo moboGigabyte z97x-sli ram- adata xpg v.1 2x4gb 1600mhz gpu- asus strix gtx 970 hdd- wd blue 1tb ssd- kingston hyperx savage 240gb psu- evga 600b peripherals: mouse- razer death adder 2013 keyboard- corsair k70 with chery mx-reds headset- HyperX Cloud 2

my laptop- toshiba satelite p850, cpu- i7-3630qm ram- 8gb 1600mhz hdd- 1tb 5400rpm gpu- Nvidia gt630m 2gb

did you know we have a gun thread ? well we do 

and a car thread ! 

awesome job guys, thanks for all the informative videos and thanks for all the great job you've done so far. keep it up!

Wow , its awesome to see that the channel has growth so big ! good job to all of you guys ! And in fact great giveaway ;)

Wow, 1 million suscribers does say a lot! Good job Linus and the team for continually providing awesome video content!

I remember when linus only had 50,000 subscribers :') its great to see he's happy!

I really enjoyed how the razer h440 editing was done :)

I have been watching Linus Tech Tips for about two years now. I watch nearly every video you put out everyday. I can't wait to see you have in store for the future.

Love you guys. You've always been my go-to for tech news and reviews. Thank you so much for all you do!