Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I found the channel a few years ago when I was considering building my first computer, and I was looking for unboxings of the parts I wanted. Linustechtips and NCIX tech tips actually guided me through building my first computer ever when I was 13.

Well i was just looking for a computer build guide about 24 months ago and yours was the top result. since then i have watched almost all of your videos over the past 2 years and has resulted me getting a job with commuter electronics job. so i thank you, without these videos i wouldn't have the life i live today. And well done for achieving 1 mil subscribers. glad i am along for the ride ;)

I found Linus Tech Tips when I was looking for reviews of pieces to assembly my PC by myself... Now I am a Fan of the channel :D

CPU Intel Core i5 3570k @ 3.4Ghz | Motherboard AsRock Z77 PRO 4 | RAM 8GB Corsair Vengeance PRO 2133MHz | GPU Sapphire Radeon HD 7850 OC | Case Cooler Master HAF 912 | Storage Seagate HDD 750 + Samsung HDD 160 | PSU Aerocool Strike-X 600W | Display LG Smart TV 3D 32" | Cooling CPU Stock + 3 Cooler Master Xtraflo 120mm Red LED + 1 Cooler Master Mega Flow 200mm Red LED | Keyboard Thermaltake Meka G1 | Mouse Razer Naga Molten | Sound Thermaltake eSports Shock

Thank you for making awesome helpful videos which I think I have watched nearly all of in the week or two I have been subscribed to you :) and congratulations on 1 million subs!. found you guys from looking into building my own gaming PC which I just starting considering after my laptop can not handle most of the games I want to play now:/. Thanks to your videos and some help from your awesome community I will be building my own gaming pc this weekend!

You guys are absolutely freaking awesome! Congrats on reaching 1 million subscribers, well deserved. I'd been out of the Tech game for so long and I literally spent 2 weeks straight watching your channel and it did wonders on getting me back up to speed. AWESOME!

Well, I've been a subscriber for a while now and have always enjoy the content. I actually found the channel when looking for keyboard and mouse reviews back when I was looking for one. Keep up the great work and I'm looking forward to see how the channel and community evolves in the future.

i honestly don't remember when i first started watching your channel but all i remember was how bad the audio levels were and how professional the reviews felt.

Keep on growing and having fun xD.

I actually found out about Linus in general via Twitter. I believe I was looking at a conversation between YouTubers like Austin Evans, MKBHD and UnboxTherapy and Linus joined in and I knew he would also be a tech YouTuber so I checked out his channel and I've been a subscriber ever since. And I couldn't believe I hadn't discovered his channel earlier cause his videos were by far more detailed, insightful and knowledgeable as compared to the videos from channels I was already subscribed to.

Don't want to seem to be overpraising him but he has received the 1M subscriber benchmark far too late compared to some other tech YouTubers.

It's hard to name a single favorite series so I'd say I love every video from the Techquickie channel, PC case videos and of course PC build guide videos.

I'd actually like to see game reviews on LinusTechTips cause in spite of all those gaming channels and reviewers out there I believe Linus and Luke could still bring something special and unique to the table.

Congrats to you Linus and keep those videos coming!

(PS: Even if I don't win I'd like to thank you Linus for your videos which helped me choose parts for my recent build and also helping me find out about Anandtech.com in the process!)

I just created this account to tell you how amazing your video are! It took me a very long time to find technology content that wasn't boring or just some dude rattling off specs. I give you my congrats on 1m+ subs and I hope you continue to find success because you are excellent at what you do. Keep up the good work!

Hello :) I found you looking up reviews for something and then just binge-watched pretty much all your videos. I love your channels!

Holy crap, congratulations guys ;3
I've lurked on linus tech tips since maybe 2011 (late 2010 not sure) but only made a forum account fairly recently.
It's been amazing to watch you guys grow, so congrats lads ^^

Watching your vids probably everyday and i see your little cute face on every pc channel on the youtube.:DD Congrats for 1 mil and keep the great work up ! :)

First off congratulations on the one million subscribers and I think it would be cool if you guys did a video on the best laptop for an "industrial" setting.  Durability and performance might be a couple points you could hit on.  Also the Microsoft Surface Pro 3 would be great for my studies... and anime.. and other things it does... I don't know much about tables i assume they do things.