1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I believe the first time i saw your video was when i was  planing of building my first gaming pc and have since learned more then i ever imagined i would about pc's and technology

keep up the good work

I really wish you do more unboxings of gaming headsets and ALSO test their audio quality (not just their mic ! ) and tell us what do you think about them :)

I'm dying to know how Sennheiser pc363d vs Astro a40 is gonna sound like :(

anyway thanks for all the good stuff :D

Well first I love kebabs but I can buy the local ones because my dads thinks their dealing drugs.

2. Start to sell your wall art, the ones you got in the office, it looks slick

3. I really want to watch the WAN show live more but cant do it because I need to get up 6am for school and it goes live 1.30am here in Norway

4. You asked for it now you read this because of it

5. I don't know what more to write because you guys are too awsome and the BEST tech reviewers and teachers on YouTube

Just ask, I properly know something about it. And I know my member title is wrong they just can't spell cookie right

i really appreciate your build guide wich are very helpful and I also like the cool interesting video on tech quickie

I would really like the gaming rig 

see you at the 10 000 000 suscriber give away ;)

Good job on the subscribers, keep up the relevant reviews and it'll keep growing.

This is the best forum, especially for beginners, like I was (and most of you were), and Good job to everyone involved and Keep up the good work.

I have been watching Linus since i built my first pc love the channel <3 <3 <3 :P

I actually don't remember when and how i found your channel. At one point ai just realised that i'm watching reviews made by the same dude all the time :)

Congrats and keep evolving!

Me being the otaku/weeabo and gamer, a good gaming machine would be great. You guys absolutely deserve every subscriber AND MORE that you get, keep it up, I will be watching!

Spoiler

Gaijin-Oni: 

• CPU
    Ryzen 7 5800x
  • Motherboard
    MSI MPG B550 GAMING PLUS
  • RAM
    Corsair 4x8GB 3200MHz Vengeance RGB Pro
  • GPU
    RX 7900 XT
  • Case
    Cooler Master Masterbox 5
  • Storage
    1TB WD BLACK SN850 NVME
    1x 8TB Seagate Drives (Shucked)
    2x 1TB HP SSD's
  • PSU
    EVGA 1000w PSU
  • Display(s)
    Viotek 1440p 144hz 27in
    LG 4K 32in
    Acer 1080p 27in
  • Cooling
    Corsair H100i Capellix
  • Keyboard
    Red Dragon K552 Modded
  • Mouse
    Corsair M65 Elite
  • Sound
    SoundBlaster Pro Audigy (Sennheiser HDXX's)
  • Operating System
    Windows 11 64-bit

Watched you guys on and off for awhile now and am happy you made a large milestone in the world of youtube!

Congrats you guys you deserve it!

My Rig: || Intel Core i5-4670K || EVGA GTX 660 FTW || G.Skill Sniper 16GB (2 x 8) DDR3 1600 || Western Digital Blue 1TB HDD || Samsung 840 EVO 250GB || SeaSonic M12II Bronze 620W PSU || Windows 8.1 64bit ||

Congrats on 1 million subs. Great videos deserve great attention. Good luck to anyone who wins the giveaway.

Congrats on the 1M subscribers Linus. I`m so  happy for you.  keep it up guys.

your channel is one of my favorite channels..

I follow a few tech youtube channels and LinusTechTips and Techquickie are some of my favourites channels. Good job, guys! Keep up the good work!

I remember when I watched your video for the first time, I was looking for something about graphic cards.

So I clicked on one and I was like: "What can this yellow haired, pierced punk with baseball cap possibly know about computer hardware...??" But after watching it, I clicked on another and another.... and I was like: "What this funny guy do not know about computers...??"

Thank you for hours and hours of knowledge and entertainment!

I had seen a lot of your videos over the years, but didn't subscribe until about November of last year. Since then, I'm pretty sure I've seen like 95% of your content. Any time I need a hand explaining a complicated subject to a friend, I am pretty certain you've got a video I can show them that will make it easy. Thanks for all of the entertaining videos, keep up the good work!

Congrats.

i like gifts and i embrace my inner fuqboi.

also iam here so maybe i care about technology.

I think the first time I saw you was when I was trying to figure out if I needed the LGA1156 for my new rig or not. And I think you must have helped me cause when I randomly case across one of your videos a while later I decided to look into what your channel was about :P.

I watch most of your videos and I value your commentary and that of your team when I'm looking for new parts for me or for one of my friends. But most of all I would like to say that we... or at least I do really appreciate the comedic aspect that is intertwined in most of your videos. [i do remember that not being the case so much in your early years, right? It's kind of a switch you and your team made a while back if I recall]
My gf doesn't understand how I can look at a 15min video about a new motherboard, but the tech jokes are worth it xD

The as quick as possible video's are  awesome as well, helping me to actually understand some of the stuff I see when I poke around in the Video Options screen instead of just messing with it until it works/look good. 

All in all, thanks for the high quality content and I'm very glad to see the coöperation between you guys and the Teksyndicate increasing ^^

Pizza. Who does not love pizza?

However, i found the channel a few years ago while searching for buildguides and noticed that techvideos aren't just informative but very entertaining aswell and ive been watching every video since. 

Keep up the good work and let's get the channel to a billion!  :)

Meow.

Congrats with the 1 million subscribers, keep up the good work

So awesome. Good luck Linus, I've learned a lot from you since I signed up. Keep pressing on  :).