1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

When I win, i'll probably be in school or at work, so PM me and I'll reply within 12 hours or so.

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

Preferably master race
Linus and his crew conquer
The pixely harts of nerds

Thank you for giving this much of your own life to entertain others.

Your videos are awesome. I found your channel when me and my friens were lokking for good computer parts for our matching computers. That is only one example for how you guys have helped me :) Thanks :) (tapas)

I'm from Germany and i watch every Video on Linus Tech Tips. It would be fantastic to get the Linusbuild Gaming Rig.

Dear Linus and all you guys working here,

I've been following your YouTube channel for quite some time now and I can say that I'm somewhat addicted.

Thanks to you now I know why some cases can cost 200 bucks without being a ripoff, or why buying a 20$ PSU is not a good idea. Now I know how to overclock safely, and why anyone would bother buying those awful-looking noctua fans.

I'll tell you the truth, I joined the forum just for the giveaway. You got me. But I also want to say CONGRATULATIONS and THANK YOU.

Keep up the awesome work.

Bye from Italy :)

Thanks Linus for showing me how to build a custom rig. My AMD FX 8320, R9 280X, 8 GIG RAM beast is still kicking ass in Battefield 4 for only 800 euros. You could make a video with Node. Would be awesome for the viewers and smart for business reasons. Hope I'll win ;D

Found the Linustechtips a couple months back while looking around for tech reviews on YouTube . Pretty much watch it every day :P

Deffinetly recommending to friends

And congrats on the 1million+ subsribers , you guys Deffinetly deserved it

Keep up the good work !

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

Linus, I love your case/keyboard unboxings. Keep up the good work!

Thanks for doing this giveaway. I found Linus Tech Tips while I was researching parts for my first PC. The reviews helped me a lot with deciding which ones I wanted. 

I first found LinusTechTips while searching for a gtx Titan review. I freaking love tacos, and KeyLime pie. LG G2 is my daily driver because it is an amazing phone at a currently good price(without needing an invite).

Apple watch is meh, I like the knob functionality but that doesnt make up for the price or the software. Plus its square, meh. iPhone 6 is ok, I like how thin it is, but the bezels are pretty big. Also, what the hell is a focus pixel?

I watch your channel because i want to know better about computers than i do now. I have found your channel 2 years ago when i was looking for gtx 690 unboxing. Good luck Linus, keep it up!

LinusTechTips FTW

Have been watching your shinenegans since ncix.
Prolly keep on watching till I'm that age where eyesight becomes an issue. :D

Keep it up!

Hey Linus, first off I want to say congratulations. Linustechtips is THE number 1 youtube channel for tech videos, and I always take your advice and consider your opinions with products. I would like to try and get the Custom PC because I currently use an HP laptop for gaming and video editing, which isnt really effective. Thank you so much for this giveaway and for your harkwork over the past couple of years, peace out.

I love all of your gaming peripheral reviews :) it's helped me pick out some of the peripherals I currently use. Congrats on the 1 million subscriber mark. I'd like a review of custom built PCs :D

Thank you Linus and the team from LTT! You guys are awesome and hope you keep up the good work! Congrats on the 1 Million subs again! :)

I like your videos because it help me in school els i never know wat the parts are on a motherboard because i don't understand my teacher so good ;) but thanks to learning me the stuff :)

I got really into computers about a year and a half ago.  I stumbled across one of your videos a while back, thought you were pretty cool, and subscribed.  It was a little before your 400k sub thank you video, I think.  My favorite LinusTechTips video was the ultimate overkill build with 2 Titans.  That video was one of the main driving forces for me to start pursuing some sort of career in computer science.  To be completely honest, if it wasn't for ya'll, I'd probably still just be playing video games day and night and not take anything seriously.  

I would love to have any prize from you.  You could send me some cheap Pentium cpu and I would build a computer to put that in.  

Don't ever stop making videos.   :)  :D

Congratulations on 1 million subscribers Linus and the team. It's very hard to become known on YouTube now and you've made it, finally joining the 1 million subs club! Let's just hope you reach 2millions A LOT quicker than it took you to get to 1 million.

I realise the chances of winning something here are next to nothing but worth a try and considering I'd never ever have a budget to buy any of your awesome tech that you review on YouTube. It's still fun to watch and I get a great kick from watching the WAN show, always brings some smiles into my life, it's always something I defiantly enjoy watching because of you guys!
Good luck everyone and remember, Stay loyal to the Linus Media Group!

-Marcus

Congrats linus and team. I dont know what more I can say except that your videos helped me a lot.

My youtube channel: itsMrN

I wish you guys do more unboxing, and I really enjoy your superfun Channel. Congrats on the 1mil Subs!!! Wish you guys luck.

"Never invest money you're not willing to lose." -ImplyingImplicati0ns

So glad to see you hit one million. I found you from one of MKBHD's videos a while back and have been loving your content ever since.