1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Gosh this is so cool, yeah of course I would love to win but at least I got the chance of expressing how much your channels helped me guys, 4 years ago I started my first build, an phenom ii x4 955, with some corsair vengeance kits and a gtx 560 ti, but before i just ordered them i watched your reviews for that parts and tutorials on how to actually make it run and then i started of watching the reviews for the gulftown and NDH-14 and I was just dreaming of having them, those were good times and awesome reviews that made me work harder and finally i built my truly gaming PC, a 3770k, a gtx 780 and 16 gb of RAM, i still love it. But the point is that without you guys, computers maybe were just a hobby. From then till this day I still love your videos.

Congrats on the milestone!

Wish you the best of luck on the years to follow and thanks to you and your crew for helped me get into the pc gaming world.

Thanks for all the down to earth tech advice and reviews guys, I hope to see many more videos from Linus and crew in the future!

Congrats on 1 million subscribers. While I sometimes miss the unboxing videos, how the channel has grown since you left NCIX has been astounding and I'll take no traditional unboxing for the quality you've been creating every time.

I first found linus tech tips when I was trying to build my very first computer. It helped me out a lot and got me more into tech so I have continued watching for a long time.

Thanks Linus, and congrats to everyone who worked so hard to produce such outstanding content. Literally the only channel I watch on youtube now.

Disclaimer : I might be wrong.

Congratulations on 1,000,000 subscribers Linus, no one deserves it more than you and your team does. I hope this landmark means only bigger and greater things are in your future, and I'm glad I'll be able to be apart of it.

I didn't do it.

Gratz on 1Mill, You guys have possibly the best Tech vids that are out there and hopefully it will stay like that in the future. Thanks for all you have done and congrats again!!!

FANTASTIC work, you really earned 1000000 subscribers. I have found your videos very helpful, interesting, and humorous. Job Well Done. 

Congratulations LMG. It's amazing to see how people with their vision put in progress grow. I love your content and its getting better and better after every video. Thanks for giving us a little piece of your passion about technology.

I first saw you when I was becoming interested in computers and cooling solution, and your channel got me, and it still does.

Congratulations and let's go for another million!

Post ONCE in this thread to enter. Include whatever you want in the post - how you found Linus Tech Tips, your favourite series or style of video on Linus Tech Tips, what product you would like to see us review in the future, heck, we'll even take a post about your favourite food. Creativity is always welcome  :)

• I found Linus Tech Tips after watching your coverage of the AMD 200 event after being linked on /r/starcitizen
  • Favourite videos are reviews and explanations, especially with personal opinions.
  • Product reviews that I'd like to see are more water cooling reviews and video guides.

It would be awesome nearer Star Citizen PU launch for you guys to do a rig built for the game. Maybe a recommendation video for a build to power the Oculus consumer version as well?

i would love to see a video of the 780ti matrix and how it is better than the regular 780ti

Congratz Linus! :)

There is only one thing I would like to see more of:

Motherboard reviews!

If I have to choose between theese great products: Surface Pro 3!

Thats all.

And thank you for the great videos :D

LTT has been my go to for reviews for a while now. Thanks for risking everything to follow your passion and such. Good luck in the future, we will be right there with you. Well not right there because Canada is smelly, goUSA

Linus tech you account is amazing, and helpfull . My favorite series was the custom pc builds . I would like to see you review the iphone6 ;). Pizza xD

Linus inspired me to build my own PC and to build friend's PC's.  Because of Linus Media Group I have tech on my brain 24/7/365.  Because of Linus Media Group I understand so much more about technology then I ever had and watching you guys are much more entertaining than sitting through a class.  Because of Linus Media Group, I have a forum I can go to when I have questions that your videos simply can't answer.  Because of Linus Media Group I have my personal #1 favourite channel that uploads video's DAILY!  Linus Media Group produced videos of high quality and are always consistent to deliver.  Linus Media Group is one of those channels that makes you wonder why they are only at 1 million subscribers when each video takes so much effort and is of such great quality.  Linus Media Group has EARNED each and every one of their subscribers.  Congratulations (From Canada) on this monumental achievement. Hoping you kept your word in that you would read every single comment on this video ;)

I just want to thank the linus media group for all the great videos and to thank for giveaways!!!!!

I cant congratulate you guys enough on 1 million subscribers!

I think my first video was when linus fixed his dell ultrabook that got soaked in the rain. Right from then I knew I loved this channel. Currently today me and my dad watch you guys practicaly every single day.

My favorite series is pc buildings and also I really enjoy the unboxings now that you guys do those more often I cant thank you guys enough for entertaining me picking me up when im down and just everything you guys have done for me heck I even built my first pc with your guys help.

I would really like to see you guys review more things outside of pc's that occaisional stuff with nothing to do with pc's is kind of fun to watch.

Again, Congrats on 1 million and heres to 1 million more!

Also any of these things could help me alot with my own youtube videos!

Thanks a ton,

Aiden

P.S I like Pizza! :)

I found Linus Tech Tips surfing on the Internet in YouTube,my favorite series is reviews ,unboxings and guides but I like all your videos.

I really liked your videos.One of your videos even help me repair the processor pins. You and your group are the best.  :)